Huge breaking bad nerd here. I also enjoyed Dexter...

Huge breaking bad nerd here. I also enjoyed Dexter. Any other shows on Netflix that are easy to binge on that aren't super shallow like walking dead or entirely about sex or soap opera shit like mad men?

Sons of Ananarchy

Better call Saul

Wilfred was also kick ass. As was the office, parks and rec, lost, better call Saul and stuff like that.

Seen the first season I don't think season 2 is on Netflix. Good thinking though

Watched first episode. Seems more like it's all going to be random crime rather than having a set story line about some deep shit.

Is weeds any good? Kinda seems like one of those early 2000s shitty comedy shows rather than something with a deep intellectual concept behind it

You could try The Leftovers since it's the best show on television. It might be too intelligent adult for you though.

Really liked weeds, but it gets more and more ridiculous towards the end.

Ridiculous how?

it does develop a story eventually. Not a great one in my opinion and there are a lot of cringeworthy plotlines and scenes, and after season 5 it goes entirely to shit. Still worth a watch if you're bored. Watch the first few seasons of Weeds then stop. You do NOT want to watch it to the end, it will ruin the whole experience.

I'd suggest The Shield. I honestly like it just as much or even more th an Breaking Bad. I think of it as kind of the predecessor of all these "dark"/violent shows like Breaking Bad etc. It's not perfect but it's pretty close - the ending of the series is by far the best ending of any show I've ever seen.

Yeah Weeds jump ship pretty quick...

Season 2 is on Netflix mate

>nerd
>netflix
>binge
>super
>>>/reddit/

Starts out with a suburban housewife selling a bit of weed to pay for rent.
Ends with her having an affair (relationship?) with mexicos president and drug lord or something.
But there is a lot of fun stuff in between.

Mr. Robot, the Best TV show ever! And SOA of course

forgot to mention, I am not sure if it is on netflix anymore - I know at least at one point the whole series was on amazon prime.

Get a Firestick and go catch up with HBO Now. Best network for killer shows and Westworld starts this fall

If you're into sci-fi/dystopias watch Black Mirror, it's more a set of short stories. But I think they're pretty awesomely done.

Stop projecting. Also, the whole reddit meme is tiresome. Get new material, summerpal.

yeah once they started fucking around with the mexican stuff it really went downhill hard and fast.

second.jpg

Watched the first episode around the time the thing with Cameron and the pig head surfaced.
Let to some pretty funny misunderstandings.

No it isn't nigger

Different countries have different content.
Netflix in germany doesn't show House of Cards Season 4.

Shield isn't on there bruv

Dexter was awful after season 3 though

I think it's not available on all countries.. Netflix Mexico was premiering the episodes on par with AMC that's why is available there and a lot of Latin America countries.

I actually liked the whole series. Is person of interest any good? My mom keeps on my ass about watching it but I feel like it will be some stupid shit like supernatural or like NCIS