I hope you all have done your duty to downvote YouTubes newest project already

I hope you all have done your duty to downvote YouTubes newest project already.

>Pic Related
>Filename Related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6kdsr1-pNrI&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/Y_MC5npKvkA
youtu.be/vmecvvRzfZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

these fucking subhumans should be killed

How small can we get the Likes Bar?

How about
>link related

BE SURE TO DISLIKE THIS CULTURAL MARXISM THAT JEWTUBE HAS DECIDED TO SHOVE DOWN OUR THROATS!

Also... where are our useful idiot friends, the Durka-Durkas? This video needs to be spread around Muslim social media like WILDFIRE, so that they flood the comments with their delightfully hateful scribbes about killing gays and Allah punishing everybody for everything.

*scribbles

aka sandnigger runes

get in here too

youtube.com/watch?v=6kdsr1-pNrI&feature=youtu.be

LOL, holy fucking shit, I've seen her ugly face on Sup Forums for a year or so but never actually watched her video.

WHAT A SELF-ABSORBED, SELF-RIGHTEOUS, CHILDISH CUNT. I couldn't even make it through the first minute. God damn, what a repulsive, wretched person.

This is just youtube again, trying to get their additional popularity boost by getting as many whiteknight-lefties as they can on their side...

it would be so much better if we could collectively IGNORE these videos completely. Now they'll have even more reason to " speak out" because they'll feel like they are oppressed or hated or some shit.

dont forget that youtube deletes most of the hate comments. Also heard that they change the likes/dislikes bar a bit in the positive favor but im not sure if i should believe that.

>disliked
>commented
>subscribed just to unsubscribe out of hatred
What haven't I done?

You did your good deed for today user

It is mental disorder, so what? My friend is psychopath, yet people love him because they are afraid not to. Blind hate is not cool, guys.

Make America Great Again\
>drinking bleach

this is true

shoot me now

THERE WAS A MAN 33 WEEKS PREGNANT IN THAT WHY IN THE FUCK

fuck youtube

>disliked that homo bullshit

I've seen that video! holy fuck was it cringey as hell. apparently there are over 60 recognized "genders" now
>time to leave earth

that nigger who was pregnant

Report it

But the video doesn't address the fact that people are dismissing genders as social constructs and coming up with bullshit of their own, which is what most are pissed over. Dude(?) doesn't need glasses, he's blind.

This
Violent > Promotes terrorism

Why don't we make our own video ? We should make a montage where everybody says how he identifies and how people are everythingphobic for not respecting our identity.

Alright, user, you start.

this

We'd need a place where we stock the videos, and sombeody who nows how to edit the thing.

Also, we'd need other than us to spread it across social media.

That place is called a computer

No shit Sherlock, but how are we gonna gather all the videos since this is an anonymous imageboard ?

Based Tyler made a video yesterday. I'll grab a link.

Wow, get this, user: we can post webms here! Wow, technology!

>not flaming
youtu.be/Y_MC5npKvkA

youtu.be/vmecvvRzfZM
From the glories of Sup Forums. Remember to post it in the gay video.

>Webms
They don't have sound, except on gif.

Oh damn, and we surely can't organize there, because it's physically impossible.

130 k likes
>slightly

Did my part go forth an conquer Sup Forumsros

Well, I don't know, we never seem really organised, but if Sup Forums is down for it, then let's do it. Let's re-earn our surname of Internet Hate Machine.

pansexual includes animals too?

Dont be retarded, youtube literally stopped for a moment and after that, the video had 100k more likes

#Make/b/greatagain

Youtube, I have a message for you. When I was eight years old my grandpa died because his life of smoking fucked up his lungs. His last words to me were "Justin, don't ever smoke. Nothing good comes from it." That reached me, and to this day I have never touched a cigarette. But avout right now, I'm wishing I would have, because this video gave me cancer anyway.

best comment so far

You did good user

Ich fühle mit dir, heilige Scheiße ich hatte bis jetzt ja absolut keine Ahnung wieso der Schwule Button jetzt wieder gayp0rn-Attitüde aufdrückt.

Trotzdem
>YouTube
>Something not okay
nothing new to see here, German mainstream youtubers are way worse imo at the moment with their current cash grab techniques

>mfw owning a channel since 2008 and recently Hit 20k views(again), getting me 0.01$ on paypal

Make no mistake about it; this is the prelude to make bestiality and pedophilia decriminalized, then acceptable, legalized and protected.

These people are mentally ill and need treatment and counseling, not glorification.

seems like you need product placements to gain some extra $$$

but artsy fartsy time lapse music videos showing basically nothing more than nature and clouds dissolving are designed specifially to not show anything related to humanity, hence not worth promoting anything

Who is that blonde cutie from 0:09?

You guys are doing good work. Keep it coming!

It's got 50k more dislikes than likes. Proud of you guys.

Game for you, find comment that last longer than 20 min

this is a man you fag

let me dream

be ashamed , not proud

And? Just cause I like to fuck dudes that dress up lile chicks doesn't mean I support this rampant disinformation.

Whatever, you like to do weird shit, get on with your life, I don't go on about how I fucked a tranny so hard they came in their own mouth, or how I fucked a twink who was wearing my ex girlfriends lingerie two weeks after she moved out, and I sure as fuck dont identify as a gender fluid androgynous toaster. Keep that shit behind closed doors like the rest of society, nobody gives a fuck.

That's what pisses me off about the whole thing, just fucking do you. We're not setting dogs on gays and hosing them down in the streets, they can vote, get married, whatever. Yet they have to be "oppressed" because they have no identity of their own and the media has convinced them they need to be constantly outraged. I feel like I'm living in the fucking twilight zone here.

This is a good thing Sup Forums did, I'm proud of you faggots. Keep making these mental pygmies triggered, keep them on the ropes. Pulp their kidneys, smash their eyes, keep swinging until they fucking go down. Bleed them dry if you have to, I'll be in the ring with you.

Blog over, call me a faggot now.

Faggot

As small as those fuckers' dicks,
So pretty much non existent

Okay faggot

You're definitely a huge faggot, but a cool one.

Kek, thanks gents

is this what umar mateen died for ?

Hopefully, everyone should practice their deviancy behind closed doors

#Mateendidnotdieinvain
#AllmuslimsareMateen
#WeareallMateen