Russian Aviation

What the fuck is wrong with Russian airplanes? Major passenger jet crashes are extremely rare in the rest of the world, but they happen pretty often in Russia.

>"""""""crashes""""""

>What the fuck is wrong with Russian airplanes?
They are heavier than air. I guess it's the main problem.

Planes got depressed and go suicide

Bad regulation, very old Tupolevs and Antonovs (propellor planes for the wrong reasons), Bane

I bet that it was the nazi jew cia again.

Israel got butthurt about the UN vote.

Air travel isn't fun if there isn't at least a 1% chance of dying horribly.
Modern safety standards are perpetuated by the safety-loving gays.

>they happen pretty often in Russia.
Huh? Any statistic?

I'm about to board a plane. Fuck you.

>Finns have a passive race ability that increase chance of dying in plane accidents on 15%

Just make sure you don't get a muzzie on board. They have an active that increases terrorism by 9 to 11 percent

i fucking love ausies

Hope you got a seat near the back, anywhere else and you're either spam in a can or incinerated

I'll just get drunk so I will feel less pain when it crashes.

>back

Pleb detected. I'm flying business class obviously.

>What the fuck is wrong with Russians

shortened it for you

Russian aircraft are what you get when you hold a gun to an aerospace engineer's head and say "Design an aircraft that can compete with Western aircraft but cos 1/5th of the price".

You get surprising performance. You don't get realibility or safety.

you do realize than in a ratio of flights vs Passenger fatality per flight russia comes out on top?

Get rekt

vatnik

literally

Tu 134 engines are armored with stalinium
problem is navigation system

t.Kaczinsky

That butthurt Pshek strikes again

relax

>That butthurt Pshek
You mean "every Polack ever"?

Heres a real life example. The company I work for uses helicopters quite often. In order to ensure they are safe, most components get given a "fatigue life" of say 2000 hours (main rotor blades) once this is reached the component must be switched out for a new one. A few months ago I asked a guy what they did with the stuff that was no longer considered safe, he said it was boxed up and sent to Russia, where they'd polish it up and use it.

I'm not butthurt, ever

> in a ratio of flights vs Passenger fatality per flight russia comes out on top
Did my stats contradict it? Why did you even bring it up? Isn't it obvious?

Because Russia isn't a first world country. Well, to be fair the Russians just don't want to update Soviet technologies. The reason is that you need scientists and money. But it's all in the West.

So do we, and still, nothing dangerous happened.

I saw a RBC interview after Rostov on Don crash about corruption, taxes and all of this bureaucracy in aviation federation. This made operators (mostly low costers) saving money on fuel, service, and safety.

It's obvious to anyone with a brain, but that's not a safe assumption on Sup Forums

If you're not butthurt ever then that means you're fine with bullying you which automatically makes you a cuck.

America has had more passenger aircraft and for longer, as well as a higher population than russia.

A country with:
A. less passenger airlines/aircraft
B. lower population
C. a shorter history of commercial airlines
Would obviously have a lower rate of accidents