Any one have the video of isis lowering kids in to acid?? sry for my bad english<3

any one have the video of isis lowering kids in to acid?? sry for my bad english

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2955345/The-sickest-protests-Syrian-children-young-three-dressed-orange-jumpsuits-locked-cage-activists-chilling-stunt-echoes-pilot-s-immolation-ISIS.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3598477/ISIS-execute-25-people-lowering-NITRIC-ACID-Iraqi-spies-tied-rope-dropped-vat-public-warning-others.html
bit.
youtu.be/G4u6WjLR3Fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump i wanna see to

its around somewhere but it got deleted even liveleak thought it was way too graphic

there were like 20 kids screaming and dying they cant show that

Bump me 3

What day was it released?

need 2 see

bump me in me 4

We certainly can.

Bump for interest.

Yeah i got it, its fucked.

No way.

Normie.

Well upload it fgt

must see.

someone post

Link or didn't happen

Well upload it you fucking moral fag

Retards in this thread

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2955345/The-sickest-protests-Syrian-children-young-three-dressed-orange-jumpsuits-locked-cage-activists-chilling-stunt-echoes-pilot-s-immolation-ISIS.html

You aint got it jij leugenaar!

i would say america should stand up for these people but Obama and Osama are very similar names

I heard it's not real and staged by some news agency over there.

what was the reasoning behind this? what did they do?

summer fag

If this gets uploaded right now I will send the FBI a tip and they will be aware of this thread.

Don't do it, faggots.

Epic memer XDDDDDDddd

Bump

THIS

bump for vid

Nobody's going to Lowered into anything in that cage, it has no bottom.

Autism eksdee

It's not illegal though.

FBI has many options
>Catch drug dealers
>Stop actual child abuse
>Stop terrorism
>STOP PEOPLE FROM POSTING ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD DURRR

>Syrian children are placed in a cage to reenact one of several ISIS execution methods in the town of Douha near Damascus as Syrian activists called for President Bashar al-Assad's alleged atrocities to be likened to those of ISIS.
25 men were tied together and stuck in nitric acid, that photo is a re-enactment.
What for i don't know.

The joke
-------------
Your empty head

this

And this is the exact reason i need my fuckin guns, fuck those dead faggots they should have been carrying

See

the video doesnt exist. OP is a faggot and made it up. the children were unharmed, they were used only for "artistic" representation of their propaganda

False flag. One of them is smiling.

never happened, its fake

Right just offensive
Bump for interest

Summer: The Post

nobody will read this

bumping for lulz

Edgy, faggot.

Keep sweating in that basement you edgy cunt

Shit a whole bunch of kids trippin balls?

Got an A/C here, little boy, stop weeping.

Kek

ah dayum it's actually fake

They just beheaded a 4 year old girl because her mom swore if she didnt come back to the house allah will kill her, then made the mom feel the childs blood

Does anyone have the video with the giant mousetrap?

I would like to see this as well

honestly disappointed

true story, but OP pic didnt happen

NOOOOOOOOOOO

underrated fight

kekd

It's not illegal to watch kids getting dropped into acid, idiot.

its a meme. u fell for it or u b8'd me.

What are you two doing?

it was in liveleak but it got deleted

Why not show it? Let the world know the truth of these sick fucks

But they would be nude. Acid dissolves clothing and therefore they would be exposed=cheese pizza nigger.

them being naked wouldn't make it illegal either you daft nigger

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3598477/ISIS-execute-25-people-lowering-NITRIC-ACID-Iraqi-spies-tied-rope-dropped-vat-public-warning-others.html

children sometimes must be punished

Did they actually kill the kids?
Didn't they just put them in a cage and take pictures of it just to fool the world?

You mean this OP ?

does this really work? I want do big cums

Trying to collect (you)'s?

"This hurts me more than it hurts you."

bit.
ly/25xOEE4

youtu.be/G4u6WjLR3Fo

never lowered them into acid

it was a swimming pool

>tfw 13yos try to identify mysterious clear liquids

yes the kids vere killed and they used a differend cage

You might be a wee bit desensitized if you're this excited to see this. You might consider therapy. No disrespect intended, just concerned.

MODS NOW

Source?
Want to know if he fucks him lol

MODS

so original, herp derp react shocked derp

Dude fucks the trap, the end.

i dont support torture i am just curious

im a conscientious objector
>i just want to see what im objecting to

summer fags at there worst

All Isis vids are fake. They work with Hollywood filmstudios, just like moon landing. You're all Fished.

I don't get it. Why do they let them capture them? With these types always carry something you can kill yourself with if you're close to capture.

Ignorance is bliss

retred

"hen, as we were going to press it was reported that the UK Times hired experts to examine the video. The experts concluded that “a video purporting to show the beheading of American journalist James Foley was staged to at least some degree.” The UK Times reported on August 26th:"

do you seriously think they are fake? because if so i can prove you wrong

Can't say someone's at THEIR worst when you can not even differentiate THERE from THEIR. There is used to show a place, not person smart ass.

Learn h2 skewl bitch nihga LOLZ

but thank you all for letting me know that the video doesent exist anymore :)

And very similar belief systems.
Could have been best buds in fact.