How can I be sure that I'm not currently in a coma?

How can I be sure that I'm not currently in a coma?

Put penis next to door jam, slam door shut. Do you feel any pain? No, then get a knife and cut your penis off

That could all be a construct of the coma state.

Kill yourself, if nobody cares afterwards then you're in a coma.

Perceived caring could still be a construct of a coma state

Just kill yourself.

mass shooting. its the only way to be sure

How so?

You can't dream while you are in a coma, you dumb niglet

Short answer is you can't. Try to live as though you aren't though, it'll make things easier for you. Or don't and become free, more so than any of us.

Yet people awaking from comas report dreams.

I dunno. do it, pussy

just do it. no time to explain

I'm trying to understand things not destroy them you spastic mong.

who cares if you are, just enjoy the ride

new information. do others posses new information which u didnt know before n somehow u can prove them by the physical properties of the universe u are in

Honestly most people seem pretty repetitive and eventually boring.

it doesn't matter. If ur in a coma/dream ur brain cannot generate new information. all it shows you stuff u have already experienced. the universe u have created cannot be a calculated lie . ur brain is not capable of creating suck elaborate world around u . so all u really need is anything uve never experienced before. sky diving perhaps

Yeah but I've had dreams where I piloted airplanes and I don't even like to fly.

THIS is exactly what i was gonna write

Nobody is going to listen to you if you type like a fucking moron.

You have never dreamt of doing something new before?

No its a common misconception.You dreaming being a pilot was not a new experience. perhaps you have played simulators. or watched it somewhere. the sound u hear in dream the faces u see the touch u feel are all from past experiences. u brain can create new experiences using the parts of pre existing elements. Thats why i said sky diving. Chances of you experiencing even a single element of that is rare

u did :*

->

so since the brain can fool itself into thinking it's experienced things, how would I know the difference?

Ah i see. yup u cant know. i am just a figment of your imagination. also you are afraid of darkness