The southern states are generally uncultured, uneducated, and unhealthy. Prove me wrong

The southern states are generally uncultured, uneducated, and unhealthy. Prove me wrong.

How am I supposed to prove something wrong that's objectively correct?

>deleware
>maryland
>"southern states"

Moron.

Texas has a lot of good tech companies that don't exactly hire morons, and NASA's primary launch facility is still in Florida so most likely have some brain power there...

The launch facility is in Florida because it's closest to the equator on the CONUS. It's not because Floridians or smart.

Mississippi is literally the worst state in every negative category. It's fucking hilarious how consistently bad they are in every way possible.

People from the South don't consider TX, OK, KY, VA, MD, DE as Southern

I've never been there but I'd like to know why it's a such a shithole.

I have my guesses.

HOLY SHIT that's a keeper

I wonder why the southern states are so shitty. There must be some... Oh, I get it now.

It seems we are all a bunch of krauts

Basically yeah.

Every former confederate state or state with significant pro-confederate leanings are southern.

VA isnt southern i think

Agreed, but if the people that actually work there were knuckle draggers I think we might have had a problem getting into space.

Those jobs are recruited in other places you dipshit.

"uncultured" even though it was the birthplace of the blues, forefather of rock, pop, country, and other musical genres.

The culture is shifting, but historically it is pretty southern.

>MD DC VA WV KY DE OH
>Not northeast
congrats retard

ITT a bunch of yanks try to one up each other with tired southern stereotypes
>2.0
>now with useless graphs from biased sources too

shit tier b8

>MD DC DE
>South
KYS

>US census and economic data is biased because it shows that Mississippi is a shithole

You really wew'd my lads just now

MD has lower IQ and education only because of baltimore
If not for the niggers in baltimore MD would be high up

Name me a measure of a land and I'll show you Mississippi doing the worst.

>tfw 7 out of the top 10 fastest growing cities are all located in the south

They fly the confederate flags everywhere there.
Last I checked those were symbols of southern pride.

People from New Hampshire and Ohio also fly lots of Confederate flags.

Oh, no didn't you hear? It's just a useless flag now, because it wasn't the ACTUAL flag of the Confederate troops.

Texas, getting browner everyday.

Implying "fast growing" is necessarily a good thing.

Just because you have a city with a rising population doesn't mean it's a flourishing city. I live in NJ and I'm telling you that Camden and Lakewood are cities with rapidly rising populations and neither are good places.

>actually from austin

this is rustling my fucking jimmies m8

We have our own culture, but the rest of the country wants us to give up. Uneducated what is the SEC, probably one of the best school systems around. Not to mention, florida and texas athletics are off the charts, and some of the best powerhouses in baseball, football, soccer, and basketball exist down here. Miami is also famous for boxing. Get fucked dude, enjoy freezing your cock off up north.

>SEC
>best school system
Pick one

Sports is a small portion of culture.

North dakota, south dakota, nebraska and kansas are not the midwest and never will be

Those states are all west of Missouri you retard.

So are average IQ ratings but you don't hear us bitching about apples to oranges comparisons.

Dont give a shit, i dont like them.

Nobody considers Texas schools top tier except for Texans.

I'll take UT Austin, UT San Antonio, Rice University, and UNT for 600 Alex.

>tfw growing city because people move here to go to those schools

Speaking of Rice and your growth

>hispanic statistics
>Texas used to belong to Mexico kids

I wonder why all the "unknowns" are clustered together mostly in those two states

As an Alabamian, I generally agree with most of these sentiments. The top three problems with the southeast, in my opinion, and in no particular order, are 1) fucked ultra-conservative and religious ideas, 2) low income, and 3) inadequate educational standards in many school systems. Naturally, many feel the three are linked, as do I.

That said, there are redeeming qualities. There are beautiful landscapes. Some aspects of the culture are endearing, rustic, and humble. And many people are kind and charitable -- famous "southern hospitality" -- with no regard to the other person's race, religion, etc. Unfortunately, far too many others are not amenable to anyone who isn't white, Christian, or Republican.

nigger states

Damn Germany