Can we get a feels thread going?

Can we get a feels thread going?
In particular, does anyone have the screencap of the story of that Irish transfer student named Andy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody is here

i'll keep dumping

Well, number 2 is definitely inaccurate. So I FEEL like you're an idiot OP

That's both true for this thread and my life

i feel you man

worst thing I have found on this website

bump for interest (sorry aint got my computer so cant contribute)

sauce ?

bump for support

sorry, i dont know

What about a person that never had anything to begin with?

Fuck

Hey, just wondering how many Sup Forums have seen this little gem.
youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes

I literally dropped a tear
This hasnt happened in years

MFW I just made a huge fucking post, would have had to split it into 3 parts.

I put up a picture to post with it, and it fucking erases the hwole thing because someone else posted the exact same goddamn picture.

THAT is why I'm sad tonight, anons.

it should still be there if you click on reply again is it not ?

Nope, it's gone. Basically, I found the love of my life, we dated, broke up, I didn't see her for a year, then last month we've started talking, hanging out, becoming more than friends. I went over to her house, ready for some sexytimes, and in the middle of fucking, I go soft because of how worried I am that I'll fuck up.

Even worse, she's allergic to latex, which she never told me. I wore a latex condom.

This is what reminds me that Sup Forums isn't a lost cause... No matter what we pretend to be, Sup Forums is a work of art.

I think I know the story you're talking about, but I don't have it, sorry.

Wow the feels

2 years ago I was given confirmation that my dick has an inflammation that makes it hurt like hell when I pee and orgasm. Every time I cum I feel immense pain, to the point where it's not pleasing but only pain now. It wasn't so bad before half a year ago, just slight but still noticable pain...

I went out of my way to start trying to up my game with girls even though I had this issue. I failed pretty much but I improved after time and managed to get plenty of interest from girls.
I never did get laid though.

Nowadays I've improved plenty and could probably get interest from a fair amount of girls.
There's just this issue that I will bend over in pain, almost tears from orgasm. It's not worth it at all, I don't want to cum at all nowadays because it not only hurts then, but makes peeing hurt tremendously for a few days after it.

Feels really fucking bad to have finally gotten around to perhaps get laid but I will volunteerly remain a virgin to avoid the pain and embarrassment.

At least I'm pretty happy with life in general I guess

nice one, totally relate

Fuck, man. I put my girlfriends dog down yesterday and this fucking got me. Fuck you for making me look like a bitch at work