Why do girls get fat?

why do girls get fat?

Because like your fat ass, they are useless sacks of shit.

>why do girls get fat?

The good life.

Marriage.

Nice meme picture, faggot.

Because you give them no reason to lose weight. They know you can't do any better.

anyone gonna post photos of skinny bitches who turned into landwhales? I love those threads.

Same reason as guys, they eat more calories than their bodies need.

They eat more calories than they burn

Science explination: since the dawn of human existence women gain and retain weight more easily then men in order to sustain not only their life but a child in the womb.

Sup Forums explination: bitchez be eatin too 2 much and not workin they ass out enuf.

I guess its up to me to get the content flowing

anyone lurking?

Because once they get their worthless hooks into someone that they can latch onto and suck money from and live a very carefree life they don't see the requirement to actually look appearing.

They know you wont dump them, they know all they have to do is open their legs and you'll buy them that new car and the new dress.

Most women are worthless shitstains that'll leach from a guy till the money runs out then they'll leave and try to get their act together and latch on to someone else.

Don't be sucked in by the dumb leaches

Why circle her freckles?? Her face is in both pics so we can see its the same girl.

And talking about this girl .. who is she. Why is she posted on Sup Forums so many times. Fuck .. seen her so many times. I think i would be able to pick her outa a lineout easier than my sister

This is why I am never getting married.

That and not betting half my shit she doesn't get bored and dip out.

yes

Yeah
3rd is best