Tell me why my finger box sucks

Tell me why my finger box sucks
Protip:
You can't

I asked in the other thread, but it 404'd. I used to have a Bachman 1945, but I can't find any pictures of it online. Anyone have some pictures to prove I'm not crazy? It was obviously pretty primitive and it had schlim control.

what is a finger box?

Shut up you newfag, let us big boys discuss grown up matters.

No fukin way. I'm pretty sure my grandpa owned a Bachman, it wasn't a 45 but it was around there. He lost it in the war. God, did he love it.

gtfo

Can't tell if bait or is actually dumb enough to not know finger box

XXXXXDDDDDDDD LURK MOAR XDDDDD

Do you know if it had schlim control or not?

it seems to big for me

This is so stupid literally thousands of people do this it's not a thing to do anymore only new fags do this

I'm honestly sick that people are making electric finger boxes now. Fuck this gay earth.

bought a simmilar one when i was traveling trough germany a coupple years ago, is that the b23 or b32c?

kek kill yourself

obvious bait

What is the purpose of such a device???

Your bait isn't gonna work. Go back to your fur thread.

Seriously I have no clue what the heck that is

I don't think it did,it was a base model and only the higher, more expensive models had it

Is it to stick your cock in ?

schlim control that the heck are you all talking about?

B32c, literally best finger box ever created

Ah damn, yeah there were so many variants of the Early Bachmans. Thanks for the help though user. I'll find pictures of it some day.

What is the purpose of a finger box?

This shit is confusing

>21st century
>doesnt own a fingerbox

Good luck on your journey to find the pics user.
Godspeed.

Cheap and edgy. Get an Ayo if you can afford it.

Two years back, went to a garage sale (I live in Melbourne, Australia.), stupid cunts there were selling a 1957 Balti fingerbox.

In fucking atrocious condition, most of the pictures/ text had either been near faded out or blurred from the damp. Logo and date still in legible condition- But yea, very appaulling condition.

The silly, pseudo appraiser fuck tried to sell it for $60 AUS. As if it would have had ANY resale value, still is only a fingerbox afterall.

For anyone local to me, they do sell the 1990s revival line of Bachman boxes in Chapel street Bazaar, Prahan for about $30 a piece.

They could be worth more in a few years.

It's an analogue texture changer. More expensive boxes has had this since the 1970's.

The Baltis were all glimmer and surface.
The Ayo models have longevity and actual quality.
I may of course be biased as I have the Ayo 78' collection case.

I do. I'm married to your mother.

What a fuck to try and sell a Balti for that much, especially in shit condition. He'd be lucky to get rid of it for 20. Also, I'll try and check out the Bachman revive line, don't have any experience with them. I heard they added Crimble Variation to the inside. Any idea how that affects the overall quality?

D-dad?

Hey does anyone have pics of the line that Moose Toys produced in the early 2000's?

They were all shiny, had pictures of cartoony aliens and various space shit on the outside. Three different types I remember was the slime one, the... Guess it was like a lucky dip figureine thing inside; which was very fucking annoying to get out by the way.

And the really shit crinkly, fabric one that... I really never saw how that would appeal to anyone.

I found a 1978 Fingerbox in Japan. It was listed as a Kawasaki model and it was in a store with old vacuum tubes. Great find. I keep it in my dining room so all my friends and family see it. one of a kind for sure

I would absolutely kill to get my hands on one of the Ayo 91 limited sets. Anyone lucky enough to even have seen one of these in real life?

Okay, if pretending not to know about the fingerbox prank is bait, and pretending that finger boxes are real is bait, and telling people that finger boxes aren't real is bait, is there anything about this meme that isn't bait anymore?

Sharing my finger boxes, only 1 hole on each, still a nice design

This isn't real life?

Same thing happened to me. Auctioneer was trying to get 150 for a '99 Oxone, thing was in OK condition. But even when they first came out they were worth 190 or 200 tops.

My brother inherited one from my dad. A year later he died of a drug overdose and I got it.
I've had 6 different people give me offers for it ranging from 500k to a couple million.

I can't let it go it's really a one of a kind thing.

I guess I should've said in person. These are so rare they might as well be make believe.

Ah, that's fucking sick dude. Have any pictures of your set?

Naw man, they can go for a alot.

Especially if you're a 60s nostalgia fag.

As for the added Crimble, not my thing but it was relatively new for the time and again... It's the nostalgia value more than anything.

thinking of making my own fingerbox at home with my custom measurements, what wood would you guys recommend for the outer shell?

I have some old Polaroids of me and my dad playing with it a few times.
>My brother always hogging the best parts.
As for modern pictures no I don't I really should take some to post on here.
I've just never really thought about it tbh fam.

Over here in the States, Balti doesn't sell for much at all.

Maybe there's money to be made in smuggling them into Australia and selling them to Nostalgia fags?

Well either way, that's seriously awesome user!

And no kidding, my siblings always hog the best boxes for themselves.

That's the shittiest finger box I have ever seen. Doesn't even look like it's made out of cheap shitty balsa wood. More like a cheap cardboard one McDonald's put in kids happy meals that you gotta fold yourself.
>poorfag

Oxones are shit.

If fucking Fisher Price ever made a fingerbox for kids with microcephaly, I'd rate it over an Oxone any day.

How's my collection

I still have my father's one. Since he passed away, it is to me the most precious thing on earth.

I had a Stelney 44 edition until I was 16 then I just go my brothers Bachman Limited. Shit was cash the material on the inside was all one piece no rippling.
It had a Flooble Crank on the side too.
Fucking miss that thing.

He made only a few of the one you show - but he only made one with the suitcase, now THAT I'd saw my own arm off for.

Regular/10

Well considering Balti is good oldschool German trend hopping, I could see howmat that time they would have marketed in the states more Prolifically.

I mean in the 60's, fucking Tinkertoy was the biggest thing since sliced bread in Australia.

People just make shops and put their own boxes in a suitcase to try and replicate Ayo. It's pathetic. This is an exact example of that.

it looks like that place jews go to and walk around it

I got a new Gooble Box with a hidden blooble yank on the inside, shit is so cash

Nope, he made a few actually.

Wow, haven't had a chance to try blooble yanks on a modern box yet.

Details?

Its not that good op. I would only pay 100 bucks for it 125 tops

>Rosewood master race reporting

>blooble yank
Ugh 58 Gooble's were the best. I never used a blooble yank myself but I've heard once you do you don't go back.
Also adjustable micklick. I hate when I get spanning using my mickler gauge so adjustable micklick is a god send.

Summer is over, it's back to Tumblr with you.

We'll see you next year.

It's an old shitty meme thing used to find who is a newfag or not its been a thing for years.

No need to take the piss man.

A finger box was developed my the Romans as a cheap but entertaining toy for youths of the age.

It was seen as a a mere toy til it's popularly grew and royals started having finger boxes engraved and made out of rare metals and adored with jewels.

The if you go to the natural history museum in California you can see a few displayed in the Native American section. Second floor.

That's just fucking lies the government wants you to believe. I heard it was developed as a torture device by the Vatican in the 10th century.

I don't really recognise a sewed up sack of beads and horse hair stuffed full of limestone and sand as a finger BOX.

Sure it's abstractly the same concept, but I don't think it had the same intended function as a fingerbox... More like the redskins used it like a fleshlight...