palenovember.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/noise/ died like 10 months ago, dude

i thought we established that it's only active in december +/- one month
how am i gonna get new releases now

>i thought we established that it's only active in december +/- one month

you have no idea what you're talking about

>how am i gonna get new releases now

it looks like you're gonna have to *GASP* actually do your own research instead of relying on other people to keep spoonfeeding your lazy ass
the overabundance of people like you was what killed those threads in the first place
fuck off, dude

okay, i still got at least four artists' discographies to listen to

As long as there isn't a constant flow of shitposters and people asking for noise rock recs I'm game.

if you anyone likes noise you can listen to my music :)

nah

ok :)

I'll give it a shot, got a link?

/noise/ is dead, thank fucking God.
Hopefully all the insufferable, clueless poseurs who congregated in those threads are going to move onto some other genre now.

>/nbnd/

I imagine this is supposed to stand for "nothing but noise december"?
Why do so many people on this board feel the urge to turn everything into some circlejerky, inane, stupid fucking group activity?
If the only way you can get yourself to give a shit about music is by approaching it like you approach earning achievements in multiplayer videogames, maybe you should invest your time and effort into a more fulfilling activity.
Also,

>how am i gonna get new releases now

kys

palenovember.bandcamp.com/

i'm gonna search the internet for noise communities that you frequent and ruin them
just like i ruined /noise/ by saying thanks to that tripfriend that posted a ton of stuff, and replying to "what do you think about album x/artist y"
beware

nah

>my only means of finding new music is when tripfags post download links for it on the Sup Forums music board

loser

>those embarrassing track titles
>that no-effort album art
>that clueless diginoise dabbling with no sense for progression, dynamics and layering

give up

i haven't bothered with noise forums since the old CS board gave up the ghost desu
all that's left now are braindead cesspools like noiseguide or MO

Not bad

i'm just gonna burn your house down then

i love yo u

please do
just make sure i'm in it and sound asleep when you're doing it so i can go out in relative peace

you're gonna wake up unless you're accustomed to it

It's alright, I can hear some progression and subtleties but nothing seems to pop, very flat sound.

yes i picked up on the reference thank you very much
shit band though

it's fucking pointless
reply to this post to have the last word because i'm leaving to search the archive

>only way you can get yourself to give a shit about music is by approaching it like you approach earning achievements in multiplayer videogames

very apt comparison
you have the internet to thank for enabling people to just mindlessly gorge themselves on music like that
they never even stop to think about what theyre doing, it is just pure unadulterated unsatiable consumerism of the vilest sort
such a shallow and disgusting mentality desu
dilettantism is a mental illness

Calm down sperg

this
/noise/ was probably the worst general on this board that was actually dedicated to music discussion rather than waifus or social media or what have you
even /daily/ was better and more knowledgeable

good work user, keep it up

Stop