GET THE FUCK IN HERE. OP from about 8 of last nights Youtube raids reporting in...

GET THE FUCK IN HERE. OP from about 8 of last nights Youtube raids reporting in. Youtube just took down the gay fucking heart in the upper right hand corner of the screen. WE ARE WINNING. half of tumbler is on suicide watch and we have only just begun.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

200,000 dislikes and all of your Spook McDoots LEST FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

This needs to stay on the front page, stand together Sup Forumsruvvas

I say we raid reddits lgbt sub thing.

Dumping pics I made/bumperino

the curse is upon you Sup Forums!

niggerd

Need to be refined otherwise nice OC

Go away spooky skeltal

go away spooky skeltal

Haha guys reddit thinks the video is homophobic, and thats why people dislike it. Go to this "cringeanarachy" forum.

GO AWAY SPOOKY SKELTAL

This is a pretty good idea. We keep the raid strong on these faggots. post a link in the thread and lets get a idea of how we want to raid going

Go away spooky skeltal

another victory on behalf of Sup Forums and Sup Forums!

>reddits
>lgbt
>sub thing
>sub

I know, I rushed to make them when the raid started, that's why it looks like crap.

They also said that they had a big enough community to undo the raid. Lets fucking get these faggots

Spoopy skiltan!

I say we raid with pictures of animals, and say animal fucking should be accepted too.

Go away spooky skeletal :'(

screenshots?

/thread

Go away spooky skeletal.

Sup Forumsros anyone got that aid some user posted on how to create lots of youtube accs for dislikus maximus?

What have you have against LBGT?

GO AWAY SPOOKY SKELTAL

This shit is still going on? whats the point. let them die as confused faggots

go away spooky skeleton

Go away spooky skeltal

go away spooky skeletal

Ive never heard a more pathetic statement in my god damn life. Seriously, you should be ashamed of yourself.

IT'S HAPPENING

Reposting from another thread

Just cause I like to fuck dudes that dress up lile chicks doesn't mean I support this rampant disinformation.
>Whatever, you like to do weird shit, get on with your life, I don't go on about how I fucked a tranny so hard they came in their own mouth, or how I fucked a twink who was wearing my ex girlfriends lingerie two weeks after she moved out, and I sure as fuck dont identify as a gender fluid androgynous toaster. Keep that shit behind closed doors like the rest of society, nobody gives a fuck.
>That's what pisses me off about the whole thing, just fucking do you. We're not setting dogs on gays and hosing them down in the streets, they can vote, get married, whatever. Yet they have to be "oppressed" because they have no identity of their own and the media has convinced them they need to be constantly outraged. I feel like I'm living in the fucking twilight zone here.
>This is a good thing Sup Forums did, I'm proud of you faggots. Keep making these mental pygmies triggered, keep them on the ropes. Pulp their kidneys, smash their eyes, keep swinging until they fucking go down. Bleed them dry if you have to, I'll be in the ring with you.
>Blog over, call me a faggot now

Go away spooky skeltal

█▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █░░ █░░█   ▀▀█▀▀ █░░░█ █▀▀█   █▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀
█░░█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█   ░░█░░ █▄█▄█ █░░█   █░▀█ █▀▀ █░░█ █░░█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█
▀▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█   ░░▀░░ ░▀░▀░ ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀

Except is was Sup Forums that really rekt them

>200,000 dislikes
215k will get this into the 100 most disliked videos

Raid all lgbt communities including 4chans let those,mental fucks know theu aren't accepted

look guys somebody is triggered

go away spooky skeletal

How about #Loveallspecies?

Go Away Spooky Skeletal

Forgot to change "gays"

Yeah, but most fags know what Sup Forums is, and not Sup Forums, so I made it with that in mind.

/Lgbt/ was all for the raid retard

The truth

Yes.

GO AWAY SPOOKY SKELTAL

Found the trans fag

Not really, shit started on Sup Forums, really took off when Sup Forums joined in, wouldn't have happened without them, but there were also threads up on /lgbt/, /r9k/, /s4s/ other sites, you get the point.
The great triggering of 2016 is more than an individual board.

4chans lgbt actually sided with us last night. They are faggots but they know not to shove it in everybody's face and demand more rights that everybody else while playing the victim. They are OK in my book.

kekd
lgbt didnt support it faggot

Charge your damn phone

Go away spooky skeltal

This better be bait, this shit has been going on for pretty much a day now faggot

They confused Sup Forums with /po/ last night and raided the wrong board. Shit was priceless

were as much against this as anyone else. Surprising to be honest

Dat battery life

just bumping to tell you you are fighting the good fight, please continue my mane, twas nice coming from Sup Forums seeing these threads still exist

Fuck you skelly

Kek good for them

kek

GO AWAY SPOOKY SKELETAL

They didn't confuse them, we threw /po/ under the bus.

were all in for tumblr raid on july 5??

GO AWAY SPOOKY SKELTAL

Get Sup Forums back on it, we need their zealotry

People can't be this stupid

Not really, they probably dont like genderfluid or whatever takingnattention off them. The gender people are just plain insane, whilst with gays I GUESS ita understandable.

Good, that shit was annoying me, Im sick so im spending all my time on youtube today. That faggoty little heart was an eye sore.

Sup Forums got raided last night?

go away spooky skeltal

Wrong

Fuck me

GO AWAY SPOOKY SKELTAL

Even better!

Lets fuckin do it. pose as muslims?

Is there any hashtag raid?

Yep, the fags raided /po/. Priceless.

>be me
>live in Tolerance Zone #65
>be nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc
>see cis white male at the zoo
>ask "mommies, what's that?"
>they don't know
>Genderless Polyamorous Parental Unit #2 takes me into a Safe Zone and engages the Feelings Shield
>tells me that it is a monster from the beforetime
>tells me not to be scared, because the monsters' penisocracy was smashed by the forces of the LBJQGTA5 Coalition in the Patriarchy Wars
>start to cry
>s/he opens his and/or her rainbow mesh vest and retrieves an estrogen pill to cheer me up
>feel the calming femininity wash over me
>s/he tells me that the monsters aren't allowed to hurt anyone anymore, only to work, to support our glorious society
>go back out to gaze once more at the cis-gendered abomination
>throw Privilege Peanuts at him
>everyone laughs
>take some soma
>go home and read some consensus-approved feelings-safe literature

Just be glad you don't have to fight. But the oversensitiveness is real cancer. Gotta fight it while we still can.

Go away spooky american

Top fucking kek

Bumperino

WHY STOP AT JUST THIS WE CAN RUIN ALL THE POLITICALLY CORRECT SJW CUCKS TOO

The thing is most people are sheep and will just blindly go along with whatever is popular at the time and when they see something unpopular they will drop it and this disliking thing will have a greater effect on ruining the SJW's than we might think.

Kek

Reddit is with us too?
This is sci-fi territory

Tonetta 2.0

can someone link me to a video of someone being trigger by thisl?