My wife told me that she wants a divorce last night. After she told me, she left...

My wife told me that she wants a divorce last night. After she told me, she left. I ended up getting so drunk that I couldn't walk.

I woke up this afternoon naked and on the floor only to eventually discovere that she took everything out of our apartment last night while I was passed out drunk. All of our furniture. All of my clothes. All of the groceries. The refrigerator is completely empty. The bitch even took the god damned toilet seat.

I'm naked in an empty apartment with no wallet, no keys and no money. What do?

Had she taken your bed?
And your chest of drawers?
The mirror? The TV? The new guitar cord?
Your remote control and your old skateboard?

track that bitch down and end her

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

yes. the apartment is completely empty.

THIS SHITS REAL MANG

right back at you faggot

You still have your manhood? She left your balls correct?

I've saw this picture so many times fuck off newfag

How? Is she a large man?

OP never said pic was related.
Go play outside

why would someone have to be a man to move things around?
Explain please...

Have you realized that there was a man with her, helping her move the furniture?

Did he help her take your clothes off? Were they both laughing while discussing what your reaction would be when you woke up?

women are weak. they can't physically lift furniture and carry it out of an apartment building by themselves.

Sue her you idiot.

read what you wrote, then come back and read your response. Your a fucking idiot user, I hope your mother gets aids and she slashes her throat in front of you. I'm outa here

typical 12 year old response
good lord what has /b turned into

Yeah, that'll work. The courts are totally fair about dividing assets in a divorce.

If you are nude and she took everything what did you take the pic with and what are you posting with?

For what? She didn't steal anything. Everything he owns is her property too.

crafty bitch!