Sup Forums specific cringe thread

Sup Forums specific cringe thread

Objectively (and factually In terms of skill and complexity)

Led Zepplin > Taylor Swift

They both suck.

>Led Zeppelin
>"They suck"

Welcome to Sup Forums

Led Zeppelin is ridiculously overrated and not very good. There are a metric shitton of bands that came after them that are way better.

>Jimmy Page
>Not very good
Next joke pls

what's wrong with that?

probably just because its a weird comparison

It's still right

>defending buttcore

t.eddit

Is that the guys that never wrote a single original piece of music? They have the guiness world record for most copyright infringement suits against them by a lot... Very cool band

/^!/
Put this into 4chanX to filter all tripfags and get a 10x better browsing experience

>They have the guiness world record for most copyright infringement suits against them by a lot

lol do they really? sounds almost passive-aggressive to reward someone with that

>implying user has better taste than tripfag

Citation needed

>mfw people like Dadrock

it's literally 2016 you guys!

>calling anything Dadrock

This board is 18+

/thread

replying to yourself is poor form.

>Sup Forums should be praising ACDC, Metallica, Led Zep, and fuck everything else

It's even more embarrassing when Zep is something considered for "le true moosic lovers" and people fail to talk about anything else that means anything. that's why it's good Sup Forums doesn't have nonstop threads over the same shi--....

Fuck. Forget I said anything.

>that's why it's good Sup Forums doesn't have nonstop threads over the same shi--....

Yeah let that sink in for a moment

>Sup Forums should be praising ACDC, Metallica, Led Zep, and fuck everything else
>fuck everything else

who are you quoting? nobody said this.

Jimmy Page is as overrated as Led Zeppelin, I don't know why he is ranked so high on best guitarists lists consistently. Once again, there are tons of guitarists that are more technically skilled or more interesting than him.

If this fucking meme hasn't died yet then it never will.

>whoo r u quoting
>what is greentext

>implying implications
>implying? who said "implying"? who r u quoting lol

it's a meme you dip

No there isn't

this thread is a fucking trainwreck

>"It's a meme you dip"

This board is 18+

Are you sure about that

My nigga

We have this argument about Zeppelin and Swift every time someone posts this damn screencap.

I think it's worth noting those three posters in the Zeppelin thread were berated in the original thread.

>implying he consists of "tons of guitarists" better than Page

>This board is 18+

Why are you here then?

why are you on Sup Forums if you hate Sup Forums culture?

this
it's so damn annoying ehrn people here complain about memes or how awful Sup Forums is, like just leave if you don't like it

when, not ehrn.

>one meme is all of Sup Forums culture

Hate one meme, hate them all! So sayeth the two autists.