Glory to Israel!

Glory to Israel!

>tfw i will live long enough to see an ultra orthodox prime minister

we are doomed

>Low Price
damnit

Is there any other country that gets so easily butthurt?

post jewish girls you would like to GOY or get GOYED

>your average kike male

Literal subhuman

This

Alison Brie, Lisa Edelstein and Jennifer Connelly-tier girls, preferably machine fucked

They have that perfectly balanced, irresistable combination of jewishness and whiteness

Thx, I love Italia!

What do Israelis think about Europe? Considering that Europeans have discriminated against Jews for centuries and all.

>tfw I'd unironically prefer a secular Arab Muslim PM than a Haredi PM.

Why Israel is so rich? My Jewish friend have three cars , and a biggest house......

>We could have had a Latinized alphabet and be based like Turkey if we just listened to Itamar Ben-Avi

His early system in pic-related was pretty bad but we could have worked something out

>Japan
>Jewish friend
Masaka

Looks retarded. Arabic script didn't fit Turkish anyway, but there's no reason to pervert Hebrew with a foreign script.

I don't get it

Hebrew script looks pretty cool. Is there a problem with it?

"It is not as though God’s word has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.
Nor because they are Abraham’s descendants are they all his children. On the contrary, “Through Isaac your offspring will be reckoned.”
So it is not the children of the flesh who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as offspring."
become part of G-d's chosen people today

It's because he didn't try to use diacritics, that's how Turkish made the Latin alphabet work.

I just want fucking CAPITAL LETTERS

Time to install TM Jewry (no offense) now that I realize I can be an Abraham-type Pokemon

Anyone?

I love Israel

No capital letters
Writes right to left so it fucks on on computers or if you try to insert Latin letters in Hebrew text
Really annoying to type out vowels on computers

>shalom aleijum
>salam aleikum
Hmm really makes you think

This is literally the dumbest post I have ever seen on Sup Forums

It really makes you think!

I see. It's pretty much the same with arabic.

I would like to ask, how do Israelis feel about the whole settlement deal?

Us or the average retarded Israelis on the street?

why didnt you guys just keep yiddish?

your personal opinion, please

Which part of it?

The UNSC are playing with fire. Israeli politicians are bent on maintaining the status quo. If UNSC resolution will make maintaining status quo impossible - we might just outright annex the settlements.

Viva Palestine!

Assuming you are talking about the UN decleration, it's meaningless.

Settlements were always illegal under international law, and always will be. It's just the UN saying again what it has always said. The only real "issue" here is the US not using its veto, but again, it means nothing since Trump will just veto anything in the future.

People here are over reacting on both sides. The right is treating this like the UN is about to drop troops to re-holocaust us, and the left is treating this like we will now magically change our policies since the UN said so. In reality, it's just a diplomatic failure of Nethanyahu that will isolate us for the next few months, but Trump won't let us be totally boycotted.

Inshallah my brother

Netanyahu is a retard and brings your country a lot of bad publicity.

>the settlements are illegal

Smolani pls.

>but Trump won't let us be totally boycotted.
Lol gonna be funny when he doesn't

t. Shekelmeister

Truly, Israel is the greatest ally and the Jewish race is the master race.

this made me think

Pic related is PFLP, secular Palestinian organization

>MUH INTERNATIONAL LAWS

Might is right.

Are you seriously claiming that the UN doesn't think settlements are illegal? Or are you a literal North-Korean style drone who thinks that legal and moral are synonyms?

>friendly reminder that living in Israel makes you an accomplice to crimes against humanity.

>but Trump won't let us be totally boycotted.
Woah, Trump is really the savior of white race. Sup Forums was right again!

>Might is right.
versus nations with no nuclear weapons maybe

Jews are white
so are Turks

én is görög vagyok

There's a lot of that going around these days.

The PA (Arafat) signed the Oslo Accords, according to which we're free to do what we want in C Area. Settlements in C Area are legal bro.

you obviously know that in English, the word "read" can be pronounced like 'reed' or 'red'.
so in Hebrew the vast majority of words are like that. we obviously have Nikud to help us out, but almost no one uses it. it has gotten to the point where people add vowels to words, but it still is not enough since we don't have vowels corresponding to 'e' and 'u'.

from time to time I literally check the English wikipedia article for some Jewish people because I have no idea how to pronounce their names. recent ones off the top of my head are Jerusalem mayor Nir Barkat (who I thought is actually Bareket...), and footballer Elyaniv Barda (who I thought is Berda).

Wait what the fuck he ISN'T called Nir Bareket?!

i present you pini balili, a literal turk-jew
rofl no. Bareket sound so much better, and has a nice meaning.

I love Israel

What does Barkat even mean?

maybe Bar-Kat? or just a Mizrahi last name that got Hebrewed

>that unibrow

>Bar-Kat
Son of rifle-butt?

>Might is right
Well I guess we know the answer to the Karelian question.

Hhhhh

me too

Me on the left.

>Hungarian flag
Hmm, really jogs my noggin

I believe in what you do not how you look. I f this guy does great thing i will believe in him.

I have seen to many good looking failures to believe in looks only. If you can't perform then you are no good whatever you look.

why?
all jews I've talked with were nice people

would fug an Israeli qt to be 2bh

I unironically agree.
The Arabs always had the numerical advantage yet lost every single war against Israel.
Embarassing.
If you ask me, the Golan heights, the Sinai, Gaza and the West Bank are all Israeli clay.

Where do i find a qt tel aviv gf?

have we scared all the jews away

>SHUT IT DOWN

>imblyin israel didn't have British/French/American backing

duuuuuuuhhhhhh

Why America govt love Israel? Any special reason?
I don't believe the meme that mark zuckerberg mindcontrolled obama

Wait a couple of hours till Jorge starts posting I leik spen threads

You ain't seen nothing yet

Throughout the cold war, Soviets tried to arm and support Arabs to control ME, while the US tried to arm and support Israel to prevent that. Since Arabs are worthless failures, they couldn't overwhelm Israel despite the huge differences in military strength and started to fight each other. Saudis switched sides and started to sell oil to the US. After Soviets pulled out/fell most Arab nations were left with lots of weapons and no puppetmasters, so they slowly started to become a threat to the US dominance over ME, but Israel has always been the """"greatesy ally"""" in the region. Also most US politicians (especially reps) are close buddy buddies with Israeli lobbyists and politicians.

I unironically like Jews and my wetest dreams always consist of interbreeding with a qt big titted Jewish goddess
The current government and zionism in general can burn in a gas chamber though.

gas the kikes desu

Pretty correct, except that Saudi never switched sides, they were always US leaning.

Nice, eh?

So much can change in 6 minutes

in tel aviv desu

wtf i love italy now!

Most jews I've talked to are pretty obnoxious.

how do I get a qt jewish gf, merchant-san?

>he hates Israel

this was a thought-provoking experience