Alright, I want your guys' opinion on something

Alright, I want your guys' opinion on something.

I am in a long distance relationship. Very long. 4,000 miles. but let's focus on something else.

My girl wants to go to the movies with her ex, who wants to be friends. Pretty weird. not a huge problem, but pretty weird. The ex probably has sexual intentions but I trust her.

>she confronts me about it, I say it's weird and I'm paranoid but you can go
>she says ''No, if it upsets you, I won't go''
>I am at ease, I forget about the whole thing.
>1 month later
>She goes to the movies, I ask who with, she says just me.
>All good
>Few hours after the movies, we're talking
>We somehow get to the subject of the movies
>She asks me ''Is it okay if the person I went to the movies with was my ex?''
>whatthefuck.jpg
>''...So you lied to me?''
>We talk it out, she apologies for lying.
>I have lost all trust for her
>They went to the movies together
>Alone
>For like 4 hours
>They have fucked
>They used to love each other
>tfw I can't even go to the movies with her, but he can

Now she wants to go to the movies with some guy, alone, she's never met IRL, and he likes her. and I hate him.

What the fuck do I do, Sup Forums? Do I put my foot down? I don't trust her after lying to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdwAZadFe68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A long distance relationship is an hour away, max. You have an ex-girlfriend. Wake up.

So what if she fucks a few guys u have urself to blame

>4000 miles
That is one and a half times the distance of nyc to la. Let her go user, find womeone closer.

4000 miles? You guys meet on runescape?

Its over user

this, talking from experience

Lmao no

I understand the distance is bad. I hate it. but I can live with it

Well good to know that relationships only involve one person, let her go user. Dont torture her.

Why does Mr. Krabs look like that? Haven't watched spongebob since I was a kid, don't know if this is a very new episode or something.

"i need money user"
op: o-k-kay
>>op gives her money
"im sorry my internet is going to be cut off, ill talk to u soon"
>>op: luv u

nice quads

What you mean don't torture her tho?

Let it go man. Seriously. What's the point of relationships when you can't even hold eachother

She keeps me happy. That's good enough for me

That's some low standards op. How'd you guys end up together? How long? Fill me in

Jesus you are a beta cucklord, she's fucking other guys, atleast 2. Holy autism

OP, this is stupid. Extremely stupid. Her even asking to go to the fucking movies with her ex is a red flag. Her lying about it and going anyway, despite you telling her your feelings about it, is grounds for ending the relationship. You don't "talk it out" with someone who tramples all over your feelings like that. You end it.

The fact that she's about to pull this shit again with a different guy is the icing on the cake. It's already over. You're already the good little cuck she can walk all over and get whatever she wants from. Now she's going to get dicked by another guy and you're going to let it happen? Fuck that noise.

You are 4,000 miles away. She has no regard for your feelings. This "relationship" is based on nothing more than facile, surface level feelings. End it OP. Find a nice girl nearby who doesn't leech emotional support from men by fucking them.

This is the only option.

/Thread

If this is only temporary, like she will be with you in 6 months than yeah keep the relationship. But if you guys arent planning on being together soon, end it. You are keeping her from experiencing her life, dont be that guy. Your happiness isnt the only thing to consider

Break up with her dumbass. She's flirting with the idea of other guys because she wants physical contact. She'll eventually cheat.

Break up.

Youre missing out just as much op

OP here

Yeah /thread

I'm glad I came to you guys, you're all blunt and it can be helpful to be blunt instead of just sugar coating it.

Cya

Faggot seriously? Just get over it

She needs someone to hold. Long distance that far doesn't work.

Good luck fam we love you

4000 miles? The fuck are you doing. She needs a sex life, that shit isn't gonna fly.

That's good enough for you because you're more desperate then she is.

She has options. She's going to cheat because you can't give her what's good enough for her.

Godspeed OP

If you consider killing yourself, come back to us

youtube.com/watch?v=HdwAZadFe68
Here you go OP, you could use this.

OH COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE STARTS WITH C