How many more years do I have to go being a virgin until I can summon meteors?

How many more years do I have to go being a virgin until I can summon meteors?

I'm currently 27 and I can cast basic shit like fireballs.

Fuck man I'm about to hit 24. No spells for me yet, still an apprentice.

30 years old you will gain your wizard powers. Godspeed user

meteors comes at lvl 34.

Joking aside though, why don't you just get it over with already and find someone on craigslist or a hooker even? It may not be a good experience but at least it won't be another "thing" you have to keep dealing with in your life on top of everything else. After spending a good amount of time combing through all the fake ads I finally found a fatty on craigslist who did it for me and I wish I had gotten it over with sooner. Honestly it was just a big relief off my shoulders, like it was bothering me even more that I realized at the time. I havn't gotten laid since but I am in a much better state of mind than I was before believe me and all of my social interaction feels much more fluid and uninhibited now. Honestly for me I had to take a good long look at how my insecurities were affecting all of the people around me and I wound up realizing I wasn't just making life harder for myself, but the few people who had chosen to remain in my life as well.

tl;dr - you really don't have any valid excuse to still be a virgin for gods sake man up and get it over with you will feel much better afterwards

Do you ever regret giving up your powers for some random fat chick

As I already explained to you, I'm on my way to being a max dps paladin now so not really

I would be such a powerful wizard, but I failed myself when I was 22. I curse the day.

>paladin
So you're gay?

My spec is frost

I'm no necromancer, you fucking faggot

Thats not how wizardry works.

the fuc ar u talking about? I never said you fucked old people.

>paladin
So you're a white knight?

LMAO get the fuck out faggot. I bet you regret giving away your magic powers.
Apprentice reporting in, 26 and going.
I can only create small flames, maybe I'm just a retard considering op can already cast fireballs.

Watching hentai and browsing Sup Forums will help speed up your growth

nope, the opposite of regret actually. I feel alive, like a human being and not just a shell. Sometimes you don't even know how bad you feel until suddenly you don't anymore.

no don't worry, I still resent women

I have 25 and no abilities basically
The fuck am i doing wrong? or is masturbation shielding my latent power?

you probably got shit rolls during your character creation

Sounds like you dropped acid

sex is just friction with a bag of water... especially when it's with a fat hooker. Do you honestly believe the experience changed you?

fuck, that cant be it
I basically got a qt3.14 to pop my cherry and let me cum inside her pussy no pesky rubbers allowed for $300. I chickened out, not replied her text

If thats truly it, im hitting her up

>qt3.14????

Don't man. No fucking around. I decided to do that shit. Nasty bitch bled on the condom while I penetrated her now I might have fucking hiv and it's fucking fucking with my head so fucking bad. Don't do it man. Just wait for that special girl user you'll find her man. Just don't fuck a prostitute.

If you're even evaluating the possibility, you probably rolled a fairly low will.
Just go fuck her and join the scum.

>gets trips
>Noone says a word
You are a wizard...

It wasn't a good experience, but yes it did change me for the better. Virgins put more concern on sex than anybody else because its something they have not experienced. You may believe outwardly that it does not bother you or you can avoid it, but you can't hide from your subconscious.

I WONT use condoms thats the whole point of it, i dont wanna lose my virginity to a shitty condom sex. She asked for us both to get a STD test shall we proceed with the dealings. She is not a prostitute per see, if she does it is more high class

But you just told me, that i got shit rolls
Whats the point if im not gonna get any wizard powers

cutiepie

First time sex is heavily overrated. You might as well have safe sex, since it's probably gonna be clumsy as hell anyway

Alright nigger when the symptoms start showing up don't shit your pants. I'm fucking scared bro.

.14 = i get i now. ty user

i dont even have a manapool.

It heavily overrate because idiots like you use a fucking rubber, you are not actually fucking out touching the pussy. You are masturbating with a condom
and what is this bs i hear about safe sex?
1 She is on bc, so thats more effective than rubbers
2 We are both getting std tests

Its not gonna be just one orgasm, as much as i can take, i got 5 hours

wow, what ass hole tricked you into believing the first time would be good?

Virgins are the only ones who care about virginity. Sooner or later you have to just take responsibility for your own sexuality and get it over with.

Look man I'm a fucking nervous wreck because I have to wait 2 more months to be sure I didn't catch hiv. Meanwhile I'm getting most of the symptoms. I'm fucking scared dude, I wouldn't want this shit on my worst enemy. but if you want to go through this go ahead.

>you are not actually fucking out touching the pussy
>You are masturbating with a condom

You seem rather convinced about this, despite the fact you just stated that you never had sex

i hope you get it for being a faggot, now you can live your fantasy being a cuck

Its instinct, fucking tells me get the hell away from rubbers, i wanna feel the pussy skin and pussy juices. Psychological factor of fucking a girl no barriers comes into play as well

I know how my cock feels covered in condom, its dull

Honestly I'll put a bullet in my head if I get it. Still don't wish it on you though, fuck this.

it is nearly impossible for men to contract HIV. Unless you are gay and get fucked up the ass or are an IV drug abuser its almost safe to say you will never get HIV in your life. Unless you literally drank the blood or something ridiculous if you were wearing a condom I have no idea why you are so worried. even if she had hiv, you don't get it just by touching blood, it has to actually get inside your body.

Stop spreading false information, if you wear a condom you are fine.

That's what I'm telling myself man. But the symptoms are there. The condom could have ripped for all I fucking know. I don't know dude I just feel sick, you know? Like when your car is fucked up and you just know there's something wrong, that's how I feel. First test came out negative (1 month) but I have to go again in two months, I just want to know man.

You can only achieve the mastery of summoning meteors by winning a magic duel against Hitler. After victory you need to travel to mordor and beat Harry Potter and gandalf in a 2v1 knife battle. Once defeated you will receive a map which shows the location of the metor summoner located somewhere on the grandline. After that you need to convince the summoner to train you by sucking his cock deep throat. Here you go son.

>fire balls
>balls
Kek

nobodys gay for moleman

you should take your meds, user.
why didnt u post a video of your "powers" if it'd be real ? lmao