Check out what i just bought...all of em

check out what i just bought...all of em

but i did...

i hope i can get them through customs at the airport..

Well I think you can, because the toy and edible part are seperatly stored

what the actual fuck man, why would you buy so many

also, I heard that these are illegal for Americucks?

not no more, we are finally allowed to have dangerous chocolate eggs !!!!!!

It's dangerous to children.

No, your state run media once again lied to you. Now we can enjoy crappy chocolate shit eggs just like you!

idk who cares

i cant find them anywhere in arizona..i can sell them at ridiculous prices..there are collectors

thats not even a chocolate egg its different shittier kind

its the same kind you returd..just another language..

Are you crazy? What's the sentence for 50 of them? 5 years in jail? Op, dont throw away your future. Go buy some legal assault rifles and ammo.

Kinder Eggs are illegal in the US, these are Kinder Joys, which is a different thing and you can get them in the US.

And just to clarify it's illegal to SELL kinder eggs in the US due to insurance shit about kids choking and whatever - its not illegal to posses them, I bought a bunch in Munich and brought them through customs without an issue.

im willing to risk it..i'll be a hero if i suceed..everyone will be my friend and the girls...o god the girls...i'll risk it

im preeeety sure its the same thing fam...

op is a greek
τα κλεψες ρε shqiptar

Good luck, OP. As plan B, buy an assault rifle and start a mass shooting. You will get away cheaper with the mass shooting than being caught with this illegal stuff. I hope you will make it out alive. Enjoy the huge loads of pussy!

Yes. But there's many new ones exactly like kinder eggs on the us market now. I saw a few kinder eggs in Walmart a few days ago and bought them for fun. They realized Europeans are dangerous to their own selves so they said fuck it.

Time stamp them laying on your bed fegit

im an american on vacation in greece you souvlaki eating zorba dancing money owing dish breaking malaka...work on your detective skills..

Timestamp or lying

oh c'mon man..they are back imn my hotel room ..im just walking around bored and shitposting..

this--->

Have a nice stay in greece, btw I'm of greece descent living in germany

Ah yes. Europe loves to lie to its own people. Thing is Europeans believe every single word. At least in America people are allowed free thoughts and question there own government. Unlike the the eurocucks who sit back and take it.

Actually I'll go to Walmart soon. They have real kinder eggs in the check out lines.

In Europe they lie to the citizens and say they banned them because kids were choking to death. But in reality they were banned because we aren't retarded enough to put small toys in chocolate for kids to choke on. Which why they added the plastic after all those in Europe choked.

Naw son, the Joys have got the balls. You want the balls you get a Joy. You want some namby pamby chocolate egg you get an egg.

But you want the balls, right? Who wouldn't want the balls?

You talkin bout them Yowies? Don't you dare compare a fucking Yowie to a kinder egg. Yowie's got animals inside.

Yes. Also actual kinder eggs are here.

hell yeah i love the balls

Look at this motherfucker with his knock off Wonder Balls "No they are kinder eggs, we get them here too." You're not fucking fooling anyone, we can tell the difference.

>dangerous to children

Literally anything that has a potential to, "harm," a child is dangerous on an undefined factor in today's society.

I can't wait until fucking hopscotch is banned from America because a kid could, "trip and fall and break their neck."

op here...found a duck

Fuck its ass you fucking faggot.

Or trip and fall and get a TBI. That is more likely.

he wont let me catch him you raging queer

Try harder you fucking retard

fuck that,,he called back up and this faggot has big beak and some serious claws..you waste of space,,now what?