Ask a fighter for the Islamic State anything

Ask a fighter for the Islamic State anything.

Have you fucked your goat today ?

Dental coverage? Also checked

contrary to popular belief, we actually get women to satisfy our needs

How does fucking goats feel?

lol no, but we do get to fight for a greater cause than ourselves.
Also, when we settle, the people fighting now will be at the top

why do you all suck at everything?

I forgot you rape children like your false prophet Muhammad

See

>are you married?
>is your wife a goat?

>implying we won't win

Just in case this isn't b8.
I cannot wait for the day for you to be blown up, hopefully you die slow and suffer, then realize during your dying moments that everything you fought for wasn't real.
But 99.9% sure this is b8.

I am not married.
Yet.
There is this one girl that will take my hand in marriage once the war is over though

how does it feel to be losing the war you started, because you're wrong about everything you say or do, and get annihilated for being a piece of shit.

Why do you people suck so bad at everything you do?

>hacking Alabama county library

So you guys have the Heavy-petting Zoos instead of just zoos, right, goat fucker?

>implying your anything more than a thorn in the side of most 1st world countries

Where do I sign up?

How does it feel to be part of a cause that threatens to bring about world War 3 and, due to location, making your home country the battleground for most of the fighting?

We are not losing. I don't know what the media has been telling you, but this is just the beginning

Im drawing Muhammad getting raped by a goat, u mad?

how many dicks do you suck a day ? just on an average day would be fine

I am from Europe. Nothing has happened in my home country (yet)

hello, brother. I see you have answered the call for jihad and migrated to the great khilafa. i am abu ghazaleh and im a recruiter for isis in Atlanta. If any brothers want to join the great khilafa and pledge allegiance to abu bakr al baghdadi email me [email protected] i have left my old name and habits to seek the enlightened life of a mujahideen.

Not really. It will only affect you in the end

Nice meme dude

You lost fallujah to Iraqi forces of sll people. That's like losing a war to France.

So edgy.

How's the weather?

I look forward to greeting you with my AR-15

Hot for the most part. But I will survive

explain how you have any chance of winning this war when every country is against you and is currently bombing any foothold you have, and the more you do, the more people want your blood. Explain how you have any chance of success, because it's clear you have none. You're just a couple of rebels who have home made explosives and rifles. That's nothing compared to the armada that has yet to hit you full force.

Good luck once those are banned user :)

the khilafa is already established.

How many child virgins do you think Allah has for you?

could you try and blow up a country no one gives a shit about, like all of the ones in africa

WWE?

quit being a faggot liberal

They won't be banned, nor will they confiscate the millions in civilian's hands. If they confiscate that, I'll just blow you away with p90

Where were you born?

B8 intensifies

Are you retarted? African countries, especially Maritania and others the the north are hot spots for terrorist organizations

Texas will secede before that happens faggots

Germany

Is that a pokemon card attached to his shirt ?

Scandinavia

but P90's aren't legal, only P90S's are. which are semi auto

Can we call it Brexas?

just wiat till we rise in south america. you dont know it, but we have strongholds in colombia, brazil and peru.

yeah, so they can fight eachother and take attention off of real countries and it could kill off major amounts of niggers

>implying Texas can financially support themselves by themselves against the rest of the US

Lol sent this link to authorities. Have fun getting your house raided

We only need bombs like the Mia Khalifa's tits from the Ariabia... Stop war

I have a legitimate question. I'm interested in how you guys spend your day to day when not fighting in the holy war? I mean in the western world we have plenty of things to keep us occupied. School, jobs, hobbys and such. I've always wondered how you guys fill your days up, I guess I'm beating around the bush a little but basically what I'm asking is how many goats can one actually fuck during a 24 hour period?

>peru
Can't wait to see ISIS storming Lima riding on llamas

eating burgers and fucking your sister isnt financial help before anything say something about it.

Why do Arabs stink ? And does your horrible body oder make you attractive to one another ?

Is a goat comparable to real pussy? Or can you not compare because you have not experience the puss?

Are you white or the son of immigrants?

reported for terrorist enjoy your american prison sentence.

I Arabic they write right to left retard that's not Muhammad that's dammahum

did you tell the guy to shoot up orlando

Does this magazine turn you on ?

Kek

Perfect setup.

Read history much? Texas was once its own country

I could have sworn that was a fucking kangaroo from the thumbnail

What are your thoughts of your israeli american or soviet sponsors? Also have you uncovered any ties to the real sponsors of your group?

also why did you people destroy them akkadian ruins in syria? that's lot of your own cultural heritage lost. Do you feel ashamed about that?

So was Vermont, California, and the entire south

meant to reply to

And they ran to the US because they couldn't manage on their own.

Maybe you should turn the page on that text book and keep reading.

Lmao sure once. That's like saying France can take over Europe again because they almost did it once. Texas can't fight the US.

Of course Wiz Khalifa is. Hes a rapper.
My question is, why are you guys so ass backwards you follow the law a dumb ass man who raped a child to heart, and have different sections fighting each other. You guys can barely operate a weapon. The only people youve beaten were fellow sand niggers. Who is your biggest financer

California needs to take Austin and Houston back, they're liberal shitholes

I can think of two reasons you're wrong:

Fort Hood and Fort Bliss

Have you ever been fucking your goat or your donkey, and they shit all over your dick when you pulled out?

I hope this is b8

Who are your comrades and where do they live?

>There is this one girl that will take my hand in marriage once the war is over though
You mean once you're blown to pieces by a drone strike right?

Nice quads breh.

The only b8 is this whole thread

>california
>austin and houston

nice trips though

Why do you have time to be on Sup Forums? How close to eradiction your forces are? Are the drone strikes and bombings daily? Are you not afraid to move around in fear of drone strike?

I don't believe you truly are a fighter, you are just 12 year old cunt probably.

>take back
California never held Austin or Houston. Here's a map of the former republic

Keep in mind that whilst it looks impressive, control over any of the inland areas would have been spotty at best.

Real question.
How are you attached to a fighting force?
I mean who decides a battalion, or officers etc?

Do you think allahu is akbar?

real answer
>OP is trollin

Oh shit. Never even noticed.

mfw people actually think ISIS operatives are going to entertain a bunch of summerfags on the Chan

Name?
Age?
Address?
Social security number?
Credit card details??

They still stink of hippie bullshit

>whats it like being a daesh?
>how does it feel to also be a rapist?

How many goats have you impregnated for daesh?

Also how much of this 'war' is Western propagada? Western news are traditionally flooded with propaganda but not many people realize that.

>isis fighter
>says lol

>Texas roads without federal aid

You think they suck now...