Alright Sup Forumsros can you help me out ? What are those...

Alright Sup Forumsros can you help me out ? What are those? the 2 yellow ones have a barcelona logo on them and the red one a batman logo

Other urls found in this thread:

ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=4459
pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=36124
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe xtc (MDMA or MDA)

ecstasy pills man. they're called pressed rolls where I live. take them at your own risk, it might be worth testing w/ marquis reagent test

They're designers. Don't take them if you value your life dumb fuck. They killed my best friend.

red one looks like 6-apb

a girl on a party gave them to me.. i have no idea what those are but my friend said that the yellow ones are strong

Maybe? Lolol YEAH JUST MAYBE

Cant help there m8 but i once had a green one looking similar to the red one.. and it was pretty aweome

pillreports . c o m

Could be this: ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=4459
tried to look them up. Be carefull with pills that are not in the database.

those barcelonas look like a decent press.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=36124

thats xtc ..im not sure on how pure the content is though...its been going downhill really fast lately..i wouldnt risk it,,

>using MDMA in any other way than pure powder/crystals in a capsule
It's like you WANT to die from bad drugs.

>pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=36124
its not the same...friend of mine took some yellow granades thought they were the same as green granades. Nearly died.

that's manufactured aids pressed into candy. I saw this on matlock before. Sorry to tell you this but if you picked it up without gloves you already have aids. We all knew you were a faggot anyway. No excuse not to embrace it now tho. Gl op

molly

Do you own a cat? Woud be a nice way to test the effects....

you should crush and snort one of the green ones, swallow the brown one and save the other green one for later. do it.

candy u stupid fuck

kekd

Possibly MDMA pills. No way to be sure unless you test them.

>pillreports
Yes sir which pharmaceuticals have the bat man logo on them?
Please enjoy a glass of bleach you waste of humanity