I didn't know they let you guys on planes

inb4 terrorists

السلام عليكم

nowhere

Muhammed married and fucked a 9 year old

going out to meet your goat wife?

>I didn't know they let you guys on planes
Or on Sup Forums, apparently.
I'm pretty sure the guys in OP's pic are Sikh, not Muslim.

>That look of pure fear

americans are hilarious

Was this before you hijacked the plane and crashed it into the wtc?

Everywhere

Well it's not going to be fucking after is it

Nah, we are able to recognize threats when we see them. I would never let a feral bear on a plane with me, but Europoors think it's a great idea. Hey maybe the bear will knock up your wife with Cubs?

Kek

>Muslim bros
>Posts pics of Sikhs

Nah, you a whitey

Kill yourself, disgusting mudslime nigger.

nice fking montage genius

Kill yourself, edgy faggot, no. Fucking die.

Why do you worship such a malevolent, evil god? If Allah existed he deserves nothing but our hatred, not reverence.

they are sikhs, thats what makes this funny.

theres literally more chance of a white man taking a plane down than a sikh, they are among the most peaceful people on earth

That plane is going to be bombed. I feel sorry for those poor people. Eh... Sandniggers gonna sandnig....

I've never seen a sikh wear a black turban. Shit's nearly always white or blue.

John Oliver really let himself go

Holy fucking shit kek
>the fear in that blonde

Those guy are Sikhs.... AMA - I'm one also. Yes, I wear a turban.

What's the differences between the 2? Muslim and sikh?

sikhs are good and muslims are evil

dead 'cuz allahu akbar

Obv but what else?

This was 9/10

sikhs are chill as fuck man i work with a bunch of them and they're really good guys

if only all muslims were like those turban motherfuckers

Kek

Sikhs are chill dudes that don't blow anyone up. Also muslims don't really wear turbans.

Sikhs have been fighting against oppression from the Muslims since the past 500 years... We are natural enemies in that regard. Sikhs have really basic beliefs: All people are equal, work a honest living, don't lie or cheat. Help those who you can. There is one universal God for everyone/everything (not a specific God). We also believe never to force someone to change religions.

We wear turbans to cover our un-cut hair, which we believe is a gift from God and it should remain as it was given to us.

I'd be fucking terrified too. You sand niggers are unpredictable.

can any race become a sikh?

I'm a Sikh --- If anyone ever needs any kind of help, I can vouch that our people would be the first to be there in any way possible.

99% of the people in America who wears Turbans - are Sikhs.

Outrage! This evil woman makes love to my wife! I am so angry, I have to find a little boy to ass rape, allahu akbar!

Sikhs are historical enemies of Muslims and are respected as peaceful, and decent members of society worldwide. I know that, and I'm a white boy. Not a GANDU. LOL

Ahh. Thank you

In the gulags

Right on brother. Well said. :-)

Til you fuck with them. Then they go all massive sword mental on you and stomp your ass.

in the burning remains of a jet plane

>السلام عليكم
You Fucking terrorist!

Why does the beard of this disgusting sandniggers always look like pubic hair?

lmao

This is true

Beliefs of Sikhs are opposite of Islam:
1,) One God for All People. They don't see it this way.
2.) All people are equal, including men and women. In fact, women are held to a higher regard, since they can give birth. They don't see it this way
3.) Believe whatever religion you want. But if you do, do it well.
4.) Don't force someone to convert.
5.) Don't let an animal suffer if you plan to eat it for food. The animal will feel it and suffer a slow death. For food, kill the animal instantly. This is the complete opposite of Halal meats.

too many others to remember....

im sure they are taught to avoid confrontation whenever possible and only to fight in self defence.

i saw a guy in a bar drunk off his ass talking all kinds of shit to a sikh and really getting in his face, the sikh was much bigger and couldve kicked this guys ass if he wanted to, but he didnt he just stood and looked at him. because the guy didnt physically touch him and was only getting in his face, he didnt retaliate. it was actually really cool.

Hopefully dead.

its sad but Sup Forums is full of white knights and pussies nowadays

Yeah, generally speaking - a Sikh will only defend himself. The swords they refer to are Kirpans, and really are symbolic of defending hate and oppression against others.

It reminds us to defend those who need help, whether rich or poor.

easiest way to differ a mudslime from a friendly sikh?
i know a lot of people saw a turban on head and their heart just start racing like crazy

These people seem to be sikhs OP..

Oh, yeah. I actually meant this, damn her

Are you in America? Turbans = Sikhs....
If not, the style of Turban can be differentiated:
identifyasikh.blogspot.com/2014/02/all-turban-men-are-not-muslim.html

Good primer on Sikhs, in America : identifyasikh.blogspot.com/

Not that the [now] average teenage newfags browsing Sup Forums will pay one iota of attention to this, but, from a Londonfag, Sikhs are in general really good people and are in my experience perfectly assimilated into British society. I'd much rather have Sikh neighbours and workmates than pretty much any other "minority" in the UK. A lot of them get hassled by muslims to convert, too. The only thing is they seem to take great offence at white people trying to establish a relationship with their womenfolk, but, hey, compared to muslims that's a small error on their part.