ITT: Things you do that you're pretty sure nobody else does

ITT: Things you do that you're pretty sure nobody else does.

>I only way wear pants. Shorts feel gay

>only wearing pants
My amigo.

Ill wear shorts around the house but not out in public. Im not a child

I store all of my boogers in a jar

Fuck what anyone thinks, it's hot and humid as fuck in Florida, I'm going to wear shorts.

>wearing pants at the gym

get hurt
eat scabs

I only use spit when I jerk off. Only spit.

brother!

I have a giantess fetish and a diaper fetish with crossover

pop pimple...
smell white stuff
smells like shit
keep smelling
forget if i did it in public or not..

BROOOOOTHERRRRRRR MY BROOOTHERSSSS

i browse Sup Forums

>stand up to wipe my ass
>eat my dandruff/skin peel
>hold my ankles when im constipated
>chew my beard
>wank with 2 hands, often
>often spit inside
>fill my tooth cavity with food and suck it out
>sleep fully clothed
>order dominos with no toppings
>click most ads that i see because fuck PPC
>use my boss's email for junk sign ups
>burn the filter end of my roll ups slightly
>pull my hair when I cum

Never shorts here familio

>wearing shorts
>not wearing sweatpants
Supra set!

fucking disgusting degenerate

>not wearing shorts
>wearing baggy Walmart jeans in 90 degree heat during the summer in a half ass attempt to look manly
>not just wearing shorts that stop an inch or so above the knee so you can show off those beautifully sculpted legs

it's like you don't even leg day

I also stand up to wipe, but everything else man you might be alone

>even considering baggy walmart jeans
Stop that projection bro

You only wear pants? What are you, a faggot?

>only wears pants
>like a special unique snowflake

everyone does that you fucking autist.

Do you know how much bacteria is in your mouth? Using spit as lube is both disgusting and irresponsibly idiotic.

I used to only wear pants until I found myself cutting them into shorts during a heat wave working
I too do this, no need to buy anything, shit jerking off should be the cheapest hobby you have

oh ok so ill just tell my gf no more blowjobs for me

fucking faggot

this

kys

kek

my nigga

>pic or it didn't happened

Spit stinks man, also until they bottle pussy juice to use, ill stick with lube

Yeah and a bj is probably the worst cause it's someone else's spit and imagine how much bacteria there is in a pissy right?! And that's why your a virgin right fag?

I use sandpaper.

First off, you have no girlfriend and secondly, these claims are not unfounded, google it. Your mouth is a festering pit of bacteria.

nice trips

i rub my boogers on my shirt sometimes.

Too lazy to go searching for tp

There's bacteria on everything, dipshit.

Yep, no shorts for me, not since I was a little kid.

I jack off dry, no lube or spit.

I only post dubs

But you got trips :(

check'd but youre a fucking liar.

Blowjobs are, in fact, one of the leading causes of STDs, because most ignorant people consider it a safe and healthy alternative. Which is true, if your partner is clean and healthy; sadly, most people nowadays are riddled with STDs.

True, but by far your mouth, in particular, contains more bacteria than anything else in the known universe.

I wear the same underwear 2-3 days in a row

Nice trips bro but you dont gotta lie to kick it

I give myself an enema everytime I eat something.

Pick my nose than wipe my boogers in the ash tray of my car. Once I have a bunch like 40 or 50 I'll sprinkle them on a $1 mcchicken and eat it

Nice dubskis

>21st century
>not going commando

what are you fucking gay?

i do scary faces at myself very close to the elevator mirror at work and often scare myself

That's--that's bad, m'kay. Dry-dogging is bad, m'kay.

you ain't seen nothing yet

I only wear jeans. Get on my level

>Get naked to take a shit
Only way i can shit btw

bruh
me too.

wtf

>stand up to wipe my ass
the only way to wipe your ass
>chew my beard
this
>sleep fully clothed
most of the time
>order dominos with no toppings
so much this

everything else what the fuck

I fantasize about going back in time to find Daisy Ridley's parents when she was a kid and showing them the Force Awakens to watch their reactions

This

You'd rather have skid marks on your pants or undies?

no because I'm not obese

No, it's just something I do... I'm a pretty good looking guy too, I guess it's like a fetish, they never smell tho

Every time I see this guy I'm dating I instantly want sex with him.

I chant
>dry hair is happy hair, dry hair is happy hair
over and over when I dry my hair stepping out of the shower.

I have no idea why or when it started, I just remember always doing it.

>2016
>getting skid marks
Lol, what the fuck man. Is your diet so shitty you gotta worry about shit in your pants?

same man, it's so uncomfortable to me taking a shit with clothes on, I hate it when I'm somewhere else and have to leave clothes on.

Underage faggots

Order delivery say I'll pay with cash. Wait for the driver to show up and tell him "just a second boss" while I search my apartment for the money then the him "sorry bra I'll tip ya next time.

You don't live in the Devil's asshole called Arizona.

I let my girlfriend blow her nose on my tongue and into my mouth

>most people nowadays are riddled with STDs.
Except that's not true. Sure, there's a lot but don't try to scare these poor virgins.

That actually made me gag, nothing on this site has done it in years but this is disgusting.

Don't gotta be fat to get the skids.

Don't really have time to be eating healthy with my work schedule and when I get home I want to relax with food I enjoy eating.

I kick the possums that try and dig through my garbage and I've done it enough I call it "Possum Punting"

I'm at 27 since I started in February

Hey faggot everybody has time to eat healthy. Dont make excuses for having literal shitty underpants.

suck a dog.

I live in florida but I almost always wear pants. I have had fairly serious eczema on my legs my whole life. The pants cover it and also prevent me from scratching my legs all day. I get it on my arms too so I wear oxfords a lot. It can get really hot but I actually think it feels better most of the time to not have the sun getting direct contact with my skin.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID BOOTY LICKING CUM GARGLING NIPPLE TWEAKING BELLY BUTTON PICKING ARM PIT SNIFFING PUSSY LIP FLAPPING FAT COCK STROKING TESTICLE CARESSING BITCH.

Google 'increase of STDs' and read an article or two. Numbers don't lie, but this doesn't mean people should be scared of intimacy; it just means you should be wise about choosing your partner, if you care at all about STDs.

I've finally found my people

I sometimes rub my wiener until stuff comes out.

Same only khakis or jeans. I think the last time I wore shorts were about 10 years ago

I know, it's pretty gross and I'm fairly ashamed. I think I let this who D/s thing go a bit too far

Hola

Don't need to defend my lifestyle or my choices to you. We do shit we're not proud of. Isn't that why you're here? To see if there are other sick bastards like you out there?

k

I have always hated shorts since I was a kid

i blow snot rockets onto the carpet in my house

use to wear pants all time because i was an insecure fagit.

Fucking yes.
I used to have this big faggot as my senior class president who wore these fucking shorts that if anyone in my fucking highschool upheld the dress code, would have made him change. They were essentially booty shorts, but all the girls said they were "European". He got mad pussy because he had his own clothing company that he made and it was overprices so the girls got wet when they got free shitty hats and sandals.
I could never wear shorts after that.

Soooo you're bragging about still wearing pants after all this time? I don't understand

Cum in my bellybutton

having sex with myself

I often nigger

you sick fuck

>faggot
How is he a faggot if he was getting laid left and right?

>pull out my butthole hairs and throw them on the carpet or in couch cracks or wherever else
>talk to myself and laugh at my own jokes when home alone
>pick my toenails and smell it

Yeah I'm a disgusting piece of shit

you stole my trips so i steal your dubs