Daily reminder that if you are a Trump supporter you will be put on a watch list by the Clinton administration

Daily reminder that if you are a Trump supporter you will be put on a watch list by the Clinton administration.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/article/7006105d422740f0b4b8675c90f9a154/emails-key-security-features-disabled-clintons-server
salon.com/2016/06/22/fact_checking_trumps_garbage_truck_of_lies_his_speech_accusing_clinton_of_corruption_is_riddled_with_fiction_and_conspiracies/
salon.com/2016/06/22/fact_checking_trumps_garbage_truck_of_lies_his_speech_accusing_clinton_of_corruption_is_riddled_with_fiction_and_conspiracies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Going to need some proof of this

Actually this is exactly what OP is talking about.

Look at her fucking face. Look at the eyes. She's not right in the head. Not a lot of people seem to remember a few years back when she fainted and hit her head really hard. So hard that she developed a massive blood clot and had to have emergency treatment. Since then she's been on a cocktail of meds. This woman is not all there.

Until notable strides are made in containing ISIS, criticism like this of the President is going to be discouraged

Trump could shoot Hillary in the street and literally nobody would be mad at him.

Fite me, hitlery

That's it. You're first on the Watch LIst.

mm, you like what you see, babe?

What are you wearing?

"Trump supporters are not only themselves vile and hateful people, but they support a vile and hateful candidate. When I become president, I will see to it that these type of people are put on a watch list, and that we send a strong message that this type of behavior... WILL... NOT....BE...TOLERATED!" - Hillary Clinton

And once you are on that Watch List it is almost impossible to get off. What's more, you will be expected to act as liaison to others on the Watch List on behalf of the Clinton Administration.

Because she reminds you of your mom or one of your teachers who humiliated you. You have plenty reason to have rustled jimmies.

i hope she watches me taking a pooop right into her mouth lmao

Nice, I like black and white stripes.

Let me take a look at these tits, would you mind taking off that coat?

There is really very little difference between her and Trump. Both are "meh" candidates.

This is why we instead need to look at making another historical moment in American history, by electing the first woman president.

So show your friends and neighbors that you are not a misogynist, by voting for Hillary.

It is going to be frankly frowned upon to make statements like this during the Clinton Years.

eh, you suck at this

abandon thread

As long as you don't state that you will be voting for Trump in these kinds of places, you won't have to worry about being put on the Watch List.

hard right wingers are domestic terrorists, and are much more dangerous to this country than the contrived muslim bogeyman that they try to divert our attention with.

implying she will get elected

That really wasn't a request. If you want to be put on the Watch List now, just say so.

Your taxes are going to go up too.

False. We have gathered hundreds of thousands of license plate numbers from cars parked at Trump rallies. We are also looking at SMS messages, emails and many other electronic means to find them. They are a direct threat to national security, so we have a right to track and monitor them.

i will be voting for Trump. you're going to lose pretty badly.

Shhh we weren't going to talk about that today

This is a true TROLL thread hahahahahah

You will pay for the crimes you've done.

All the people you've killed, the areas of the middle east you destabilized, the lies you told.

You will answer for it all.

OK, that's it. WATCHLIST.

Emails: Key security features disabled on Clinton's server

bigstory.ap.org/article/7006105d422740f0b4b8675c90f9a154/emails-key-security-features-disabled-clintons-server

awww sheet.... dat bitch be fucked....

Funny coming from a man who's about to go to prison for molesting a 13 year old girl.

Clinton E-mail Truthers are also going to go on a Watch List.

All lies put out by the media that's in your pockets.

Now how about that time you let a child molester go free and then laughed in the face of the 12 year old victim?

How about I put her on the jury?

>posts hard right-wing link

sure kid. sure is summer.

You're down in the polls, Donald. This isn't about you, it's about your supporters.

b-BUT ITS GOT AP IN THE ADDRESS

oh really?

A small lul in the waves.

I've only started on your ass and I'm heading back up.

Oh look it's the "sure, kid" faggot again!

Tell me, what does a mentally deranged gun loving, gay hating psycho have to do with this? He said he was doing it for ISIS, but they have since dismissed his claims. He was acting alone, and this was just another mass shooting, and had zero to do with Islam. This is exactly the point being made.

Come and get me!

Minorities are the worst. Good luck with your candidate winning over the majority of blacks, gays, Muslims, Mexicans and college students. The vote of some disenfranchised whites won't win him the election when the majority hates him.

daily reminder that I won't need to be put on any list because you can spot me in plain sight with my red MAGA HAT
come at me limp dicked faggot

“As for her statements on issues, Politifact, a Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking organization, gives Clinton the best truth-telling record of any of the 2016 presidential candidates,” Jill Abramson, writing for the Guardian, explained earlier this year. “She beats Sanders and Kasich and crushes Cruz and Trump, who has the biggest “pants on fire” rating and has told whoppers about basic economics that are embarrassing for anyone aiming to be president.”

The biggest liar in this election cycle is Donald Trump, by a long shot. Politifact rates 76% of statements made by Donald Trump to be false, compared to 27% by Hillary Clinton. 19% of Trump’s untruths are rated “pants on fire” lies, compared to only 1% of Clinton’s statements. Of the 3 Clinton “pants on fire” statements, two were from the 2008 election cycle. Twenty-seven of 31 of the “pants on fire” statements from Trump come from this election cycle.

salon.com/2016/06/22/fact_checking_trumps_garbage_truck_of_lies_his_speech_accusing_clinton_of_corruption_is_riddled_with_fiction_and_conspiracies/

>salon.com/2016/06/22/fact_checking_trumps_garbage_truck_of_lies_his_speech_accusing_clinton_of_corruption_is_riddled_with_fiction_and_conspiracies
obvious bias

How so? I supposed you feel the Pulitzer Prize is a liberal conspiracy? Oh, you mean the truth is biased because it contradicts your beliefs? Go on.

salon has a massive hard on for taking down trump. you can't deny that.

craigslist

sure kid. "we"

Who give a shit. If we have a civil war she will be one of the first causalities.

i have a massive hard on for little girls. doesnt mean im gonna go fuck one

She can't manage 33.000 emails, how can she manage millions of people?

hey kid got any proof? of course you don't.

I'm sorry. sure faggot. that better?

source?

sure you wont...

whether or not you will, you are still biased to little girls and pedophilia.