Proof

name?

bump

Noelle Foley

One of them is Noelle Foley.
Google is your friend.

Bump

whats her name?

oh, these are new ones. I have old ones.

Claire Abbott

pls post user

The American cliché

Isnt she from teens react from a couple years back?

i was at this party, lets turn this into a claire thread. i'll share the rest of mine if we can get OP's posted.

no teens reeact girl is Lia Marie Johnson

No you weren't. You just took them off instagram

i was? it was cabana pool bar in toronto. I was working at the time there.

and she never posted that on IG.
I just have a huge folder of claire shit.

go go go

prove it faggot

Holy shit is that actually Claire?

Claire probably censored and released these herself to garner more attention. And it's worked.

Yes, but it's old. We're after the news ones

yeah she had 2 nudes both in this thread
these cencored ones are new

This is the most likely explanation. Been searching for a solid 30 minutes to no avail.

must find nudes
must search interweb

Someone post them already

fuck bump..The content holder has gotta at least give us a chance to see the nudes. He should let us play a game and if we win we can see the nudes. Its more fun like that.

dubs win nude

bumpo for more

Lets haul ass and get the OP in here.

That's what he originally said, and didn't make good on the nudes when dubs were got.

The nudes are on imgur

lol dan's roid gut is showing

post link then

Link please

not the new ones or PROVE FAGGGOT

Only the old ones

Any nudes

I'm afraid not

She asked him to take a photo with her and he decided to pull her tit out. Normally a woman would be horrified by this, but since he's rich and somewhat famous she just laughs.

share the link then, i haven't seen the old ones

I'm an American and I approve of this statement. I fucking hate this culture
>muh tailgate
>muh sporting events
>muh guns
>muh freedoms
>muh fat ass
Fuck this fucking culture

They're already posted here

Ops are fairly old. The phone case she uses is one I remember. Can someone post the pic So? I don't want to search my iPad or computer for the pics.

Fucking Dan

Filthy cracker

bump

Yeah, you're a faggot. May as well not even be American. Hell, you're probably either a nigger or a yuropoor troll. Seriously, kill yourself, bitch

Well this thread was useless

So, you're an uncultured asshat who's whole understanding of US culture is the stuff from bad parody movies and reality TV. That's not Americas problem faggot, that's your problem ignorant pleb.

Actually, I'm white, conservative, and heterosexual you filthy jew fuck. Fucking cracker ass country fuckers. Big truck suburbia rider.
>muh welding truck
Just a white guy that hates other whites. I hate everyone for that matter. Every culture thinks theirs is superior. Fuck everyone, we're all going to die.

How many dudes fucked her at the party?

No my whole understanding is being born and raised here..

>hurr durr I hate everyone

What's it like being an edgy retarded autust?
Please, if you've ever considered suicide, just go through with it.

At 31 I'm super interested on coming off edgy on an anonymous image board full of neck beard virgins. Seems legit. I'd never an hero. I enjoy lurking too much. You're right everyone is pretty much shit. Humans are disgusting pieces of filth. I look forward to nuclear fire.

not him but you should honestly consider offing yourself so you don't hurt anyone

You're an ugly anti social faggot who has an undeserved hatred towards a part of the culture that is orchestrated by the young and the beautiful, by the successful and popular.

tl;dr you hate it because you're a basement dwelling neckbeard and it represents everything you'll never have.

Actually, I'm a fairly successful finance manager you fucking beta cuck. You're welcome to try again.
>Triggered cracker detected

>successful and popular.
kek ok kid

Suh reddit

>successful finance manager

Have you ever heard of Crowe Horwath LLP?

Probably not...

2/10 for reply

this

This looks like a parody movie, but it's real.
youtu.be/t1ft2q4ckQI

People don't think goofy fat people like this are real until they fly to the US and see it themselves.

Don't care. Unless you post proof, you're just like any other dumb fucker on here, you dumb fucker.

White man reporting in

This is true

ok kid

Here u go
bit ly 28NljPX

I'm still trying to determine if the new ones are shooped and not even nude.

She does seem like the type to leak pics that are censored, just to get more fans

wow she got leaked again? fuck yeah the new ones look even better

id fucking drink this girls pussy and asshole sweat

Are these real? Can anyone confirm?

I've been fappin' to her for years and I must know. I MUST. please, oh, please

Kek, sure thing, Mr. successful finance manager

And all the autists come out of the woodwork!

I guess me laughing at your failed attempt at life means i'm triggered? The keks never stop coming boys.

>fairly successful

Are you even trying? I went to college, spent 4 years in a fraternity banging the girls you can't even work up the balls to talk to, partied my ass off and work for a high profile privatized security corporation in their intelligence division. What's even better is they're paying for my Masters.

Just acknowledge that you apathetic outlook steered your life into a shitty corner. Don't worry kid, it can get better if you just realize that you failed because your own bitter attitude.

the uncensored ones are real, new ones not sure

bump!
this thread needs more amo

bump

bump YOU

we're seriously going to let this thread die? come on guys

cmoooon

for you faggots asking for proof the others are real

password for pastebin?

chan