Alright bros now that we got the point across it is now time to transistion into making us look like the good guys...

Alright bros now that we got the point across it is now time to transistion into making us look like the good guys, and them like the idiots.

make youtube use their platform for something that means something. I dont care how heartless you can be, every kid deserves a shot at life, and they wont make it far without food.

#stopchildhunger Who's with me? They can't call Sup Forums evil if we start with this. spread the hashtag like fire

Other urls found in this thread:

50-shades-of-queer.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1Z_WyZsb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

common bros I know some of you see the merit in this

dumping wall paper for bump

Meh

>making us look like the good guys, and them like the idiots
Why who cares, they are idiots so who gives a shit

it takes 2 seconds and can not be criticized by any community, we can't lose.

point being my brother is that you could cause a splash with a simple line of text, if causing a stir isnt what Sup Forums is about, then i dont know what is.

back to wallpaper for bros

but why would we want to look like good guys?

Well true but I'm not on twitter so can't really help you. Plus I don't get the entire plan, the SJW faggots out in the real world already see this place as the "asshole of the internet" so why try and convince them otherwise, if that is even possible

50-shades-of-queer.tumblr.com/ It took the bait

its less that, and more making them look like soft, sheltered, self centered, idiots. there's more than one way to skin a cat my friend. if you like the wall paper post the hash tag.

Sup Forums is the hero the internet deserves but not the
one it needs so they will hunt us because we
can take it because we're not the internets hero
Sup Forums is a silent guardian a watchful protector a
Sup Forumstard

were not trying to convince them of anything, were trying to show youtube is a bunch of assholes for giving those faggots a platform when there are more important things to discuss. like i said, if you like any of my wallpaper post the hashtag on the video

>50-shades-of-queer.tumblr.com/
im confused bro im not one of those tools, I just want to prove how ignorant they are for thinking their feelings matter over real issues.

#stopchildhunger

no

#stopchildhunger ?
Are you serious? I'd rather stop AIDS.
#stophomosexuals

exactly bro bruce wayne youtubes ass and show them how wrong they are. fuck your gender save the kids.

youd rather help a bunch of niggers

save the kids faggot

they already do look like idiots. trying to pass off mental illness as a good and normal thing is just ridiculous.

>#stopchildhunger Who's with me? They can't call Sup Forums evil if we start with this.

the thing is though, we are evil. from being around here for awhile, i'd imagine most of Sup Forums couldn't give a fuck less about starving children and would rather watch their suffering livestreamed.

I think user wasn't talking about you bro.

Wouldn't it be better to just try and get the video to 200k dislikes. It is really close
Also spam whatever you wish in the comments

What are you talking about?
Who cares if they make us look bad we r teh anonymous anyways XDD

Ok OP but why, what's the point in your grand plan

Why not use the hashtag on their faggot video? That will confuse the shit out of them, they wouldn't know what we are talking about, and will be worried and trying to fit in, then we can also start arguing about why YouTube isn't making those videos to stop world hunger and shit, and then, only after that, the faggots will be against YouTube. How about that? Pretty smart huh?

like I said its not about us, its about making youtube look like idiots.

its just a line of text dont be a pussy

Imposter. Not a Sup Forumsrother. Sup Forums wouldn't give 3 fucks about starving kids. ONLY 2 GENDERS!

bump.
I'm down bro this is actually a pretty good idea.
We should get Tyler to make a video to help raise support

Thats exactly what I meant bro, its a line of text, common help spread the word.

Thank you aswell for summing it up so neatly +1

And also THEN we can use this hashtag: #fuckyourgendersavethekids

I don't give a shit if people criticize me.

to make youtube look like a bunch of idiots for thinking peoples feelings about their gender mattered instead of using their platform for real issues.

KILL THIS THREAD! ONLY 2 GENDERS

I know there are only 2 genders you stupid nigger i've been here for quite a while.

make youtube look like the idiots they are, its a line of text, I know you like the treehouse wallpaper bro. everyone does

I like this idea

fuck off nigger

#fuckyourgendersavethekids

I'm on board. But a bit confused. What's the exact plan, what shall we do?

bump

Ok, start a new thread with caps saying GET IN HERE FAGS, THE RAID ISNT OVER!!!!!
And then explain what I explained. I'm:
And

Can we agree on a hashtag? My vote goes to
#2GendersMilionsStarving

This faggot is right!
Someone was trying to pull the wool over our eyes.
Nice try tumblerina

this is the best one so far

Shit I mean
Im on mobile so it sucks

Rtft, faggot

Nice one
#2gendersMillonStarving
#FuckYourGenderSaveTheKids

Couple this with #solvetherealproblems or something too.

daily reminder that people/companies that use "muh starving kids" as a leverage never ever deliver satisfactory results relative to the amount of money they accumulate.
Charity in this day and age is pretty much just a tax on dipshits

here we go guys, any more than three would be too many. anyone want to make a new thread for these, and start posting on youtube?

i like this one famalam

new thread please

50-shades-of-queer.tumblr.com/
It's talking shit to anons

Ok I think I have to explain something to all of you gender people.
No one cares.
Really .
No one cares about other's sexuality or creating another artificial genders.
Create them.
Identify as whatever you want.
Just ask yourself a question : " Why do you need to express that you are different ? Why do you need information about your sexuality, gender difference present to media and everyone ?" This is what grinds normal people's gears.
The fact that you try to express how "different" and "unique" you are.
Just stop it. Disappear from media and stop making those silly organizations because world has bigger problems than introducing the right for gay people to marry.
Just go live a happy life and stop sharing your "identity" because NO ONE CARES. Stop fighting for your rights because governments have more important issues to look after.
Do you want to stop that wave of hate ?
Stop inducing it ! Stop inducing it by making stupid videos where all information you give to the world is your made up sexuality while trying to be as controversial as possible.
To better picture it let's project your problem onto an another problem.
I'm an engineer. Now imagine I make some videos where all I do is telling people what kind of an engineer I am and giving them false information about how engineering works.
"There are 3 types of fields in electromagnetic theory. Electric field, magnetic field and cisgender field which we identify as wifi" It's great as a joke but as soon as I'd start insisting on existence of cisgender field my colleagues would just get really annoyed and no fellow engineer would treat me seriously.
And it's all because I denied the fundamental law of physics same way you deny the fundamental laws of biology and evolution.
So once again.
Go.
Create the genders.
Be different.
Just keep it for yourself and in your beds and don't put that stuff online.
Thank you in advance.

anyone making new thread?

CAN SOMEONE SAUCE ME ON THE GIRL AT 0:23, AT 0;26 - 0:27
PLEASE I NEED IT. THE ONE WITH THE BLACK HAIR AND PALE SKIN, WITH BLACK SHIRT SOMEONE GIVE ME A NAME TO WORK WITH PLEASE I CAN'T FIND IT

Now if only we could get #ProudToBeAnAsshole going.

user quit being a faggot and just reverse search it.

no one cares about you or your children faggot

NEW THREAD

A valid point, really.

Fuck off reddit. It's past your bed time.

Reverse search what??? I can't find pictures of the girl in the video, and I can't find any names about her, I already asked on another thread more crowded than this one and I didn't get any responses. Please help

If the commenters had a brain cell for every gender...

go jack off to skeletons somewhere else.

We're not the good guys. We don't want to be the good guys. We want to tell the truth. It's all

back to back trips, hot damn

First rule of Sup Forums
>op is a fag

So yeah op is one of these "good guys loving sucking cock"

Probably summerfag. Summerfags love to force memes and hashtags. They also love being loved.

At what level should you get to see the forbidden meme ?

I would just like to point out that /lgbt/ despise that video too, it speaks for deluded tumblr folk only.

Some juvenile shit, you can always argue the importance of issues

KEK, yall are fucking pathetic

But we already are the good guys

What the fuck dude? This isn't a good or evil place, it just is.

You know how I know it's summer in America? Because this board gets full of white knight fuck wits like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1Z_WyZsb0 totally agree with this