ITT: yeah-I-totally-have-depressioncore

ITT: yeah-I-totally-have-depressioncore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gPJpzgPReE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm aware people don't like this so no discussion required.

Blurryface

>tfw you actually have depression and don't shitpost about having it aside from this one time because having real legitimate depression makes it difficult to talk about either online or in any sort of legitimate way

how long until these shitty threads go away

Anything Lana Del Rey.

You'll have to wait for all of us to kill ourselves first.

im depressed rn ask me anything

I would like to ask you to kill yourself.

>I'm aware people don't like this so no discussion required.
literally who

id do it if i could m8

Is it okay to like if this if I am aware of the fact that I don't have depression and don't pretend like I do?

I hate that having ACTUAL clinical depression is seen as a meme because of muh tumblr faggots self diagnosing themselves.

Why ask him something he is already constantly thinking about?

Fuck off.

until you close the tab and visit another website

youtube.com/watch?v=2gPJpzgPReE

wow dude seriously kys

There's a cure

I have actual clinical depression and I agree. I've been into the hospital 2 times over 3 years thank you

legitimate clinical depression is sometimes called "crippling" Depresssion for a reason

It all gets better, budd :)

I had a really hard bout with it for 3 or so years, along with other issues, before I started feeling closer to myself and having actual feelings and what not. Therapy and psychiatrists are great help, and not a sign of weakness, user. Do what you can to help yourself :)

see

Nice to see theres more of you comin out of the shadows. I for myself deal with that shit for more than 10 years, had some breakthroughs and some relapses. My therapist, basically my best friend now, gave me one tip i'll always remember when i think its hopeless: Its all much more easy if you just kys.

hipster-notice-me core