What happend, Sup Forums?

What happend, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3233239/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Game-Thrones-star-Emilia-Clarke-t-stand-sex-scenes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the difference?

Aspect ratio changed.

mouthful of botox

She got fat.

Oh, right, so OP is trying to say she got fat (?)

I think Sup Forums is getting upset that aging happens.

People change with age guys , sorry to ruin the illusion.

Also , at her current state , I would have her sit on my face , love that smile to.

please no & also please no collagen injections.

What is that grammar?

Fucking christ, man. Do you know how to use a comma?

Also *too

Women get older, they get saggier and droopier, and they get fatter. Photographers stop messing with lenses and photoshop because the actress doesn't need to "break on to the scene" anymore. It's just the way it is.

she became a feminist

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3233239/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Game-Thrones-star-Emilia-Clarke-t-stand-sex-scenes.html

She was so fucking hot, Jesus Christ

I would have sexual intercourse with all four women in this image at the same time.

Thanks OP boii

the only women who hate sex scenes are the ones that are insecure about their sex lives or body if it contains nudity.
Hate is such a strong word and can be used to identify weak traits within a person almost every time it is used.

You know who she reminds me of? A combination of Gemma Arterton and Anna Popplewell

>Meanwhile in Thedas.
DRACARYS!

Liberal feminists. It's what happens when you lead an army of brown rapist horsemen to take over the white lands and breed their women. Its so warped it has hundreds of thousands of viewers screaming for a rape horde. Just like Germany does...

Spoiler: Daenarys is the big bad of the series and is the catalyst for the unification of Westeros against her invasion. She's going to get annhilated and all the SJW tears shall be glorious.

Spoiler: Season finale this week features Cersei destroying the Red Keep and a chunk of Kings Landing with the secret wildfire stash. Daenarys crosses the ocean at last with her 100,000 barbarians and their horses. Season 7 is blaming Daenarys for the Kings Landing attack due to her being the daughter of the mad king who screamed "BURN THEM ALL!" calling it her first phase of an attack. The Kingdoms and the Faith united against the Targaryen invasion. Cersei will get killed by Jaime for her crime.

Gonna need a name, for research purposes

Nigga do you live on the moon

you are one sad little man

Apparently so, no clue who she is.

Top picture are from professional photo where hundreds of pictures were taken under staged lighting until they found just the right one at just the right angle then the best photo and do all the post-processing shit do that and end the end you have one really nice picture.
The bottom two pictures were candid shots taken at award show where many photographer where all trying to take pictures of the same people as the walk by an momentarily pause under lighting they have no control over then quickly move on to the next celeb after only a few pictures.

Watch Game of Thrones

Doesn't change the fact that she is fat in the bottom pictures

its funny she said that she wasn't going to do any more nude scenes for GoT because she "wants to be remembered for her acting and not her tits"

has progressively worn more and more boob centered dresses at public funtions

Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of her name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals, and the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons

or just Emilia Clarke

& she is STILL HOT, OP

you must be an ass sucking faggot!

You're comparing photo shoot to public appearance
Photo shoot makeup is made to look good as possible
Makeup for public appearance has to be considered that she'll be in it for hours

Thanks user, no HBO. I've seen the GIF of her in a bathtub of some sort but that was it.

she's been ruined by the dick

>before
Model pics
>after
Non model pics

That's wut happen. Top is photoshopped to hell and bottom isn't.

Her tits dropped?