This is such autism

This is such autism
newschannel9.com/news/local/congressional-candidates-controversial-billboard-has-polk-county-abuzz

>hurr durr fuk niggers
Im not a liberal fag but come on, we cant have cancer like this in government.

Niggers are bad
Black people are not bad

Lil' Wayne is a nigger (bad)
Morgan Freeman is a black man (not bad)

There's too many niggers roaming free, they need to be either shot or caged like the animals they are

Agree, but saying, "making america white again" Is fucking stupid

is that shit really real?

when the shitty fuck fart was America ever white?

It's retarded and cringeworthy, yes

thank you fuhrer-san. why stop there? make the world white again?

Yes, i live in a neighboring county and its actually a thing

It's legit. Welcome to Tennessee.

I want him for President of the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You trying to imply that Hitler was a bad guy?
I'll take that as a compliment, you cuck

people are starting to raid the dude's FB

lol Murrikah, pls share this with tumblr, reddit and facebook and let have a cumulated breakdown.

don't like free speech do ya.

Free speech =/= being downright retarded

Free speech only counts if you can produce a sensible arguement alongside your statement

Morgan Freeman hates white people. Listen to an interview, he's just an articulate Dindu.

knowing this site, no. OP is just a butt hurt kid who thinks he can use "the power of the internet" to sway people.

there's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

holy shit how stupid are you lol

By this logic please delete your post

so you don't then

reverse image search is hard, amirite?

knowing this site, I think he might succeed. We're known to be quite retarded.

No, you nigger, free speech applies to ALL speech OR IT DOESNT APPLY AT ALL
What part of you doesnt understand that.

by this logic no u

oh so people who don't agree with you are by default stupid. how tolerant of you.

No wonder America is in such a decay
It's run, driven, and powered by retards like yourself

yeah never see photo shops. amirite?

Hate Speach is covered by the 1st amendment. It's been litigated. Don't be a Dingus.

sure kid.

God you're retarded
I'll try and make it simple for you
Reverse image search it, it'll explode, with several sources/different photos too
retards gonna retard

>kid
What are you, 17?

damn. I one hundred percent agree with him. He's actually very intelligent.

>Morgan Freeman (not bad)

Morgan Freeman is the worst possible example for your point. He is borderline retarded, just gets good roles.

>lil Wayne
>went to college
>makes music
>donates thousands of dollars to charity
>nigger
Nice logic

i'd vote for him if i lived in tennessee...or actually voted

Lil waynes a massive nigger, don't fool yourself

Black user here and I agree, but where do you draw the line nigger and black people.

No people who listen to lil Wayne are niggers he's actually very intelligent

not contributing to society

So if a black person is say a doctor or even just has a normal job and pays taxes but in his free time talks like a nigger and listens to rap and eat fried chicken is he a nigger?

People like you are the goddamn worst. Free speech does not protect you from being chastised for saying stupid shit, it only protects you from being legally prosecuted for what you say. Go call a big nigger a nigger and see how well your "rights" are respected. Jesus Christ you're stupid.

Niggers and white trash rednecks are the same. different words but the same regardless.

>BIGGER
>STRONGER
>FASTER
>BETTER

>MAKE AMERICA GREEN

nigger is like the redneck to white people

no its an obvious shoop

I lived in Polk County, in Ocoee, for about 10 years. Can confirm for being full of ignorant white-trash crackheads.

Not necessarily, talking like a nigger is fucking annoying but as long as the person does not get involved with crime and such and pays taxes/is not an asshole then no

The guy who is running is a christfag pastor who owns a restaurant as well. That restaurant is done for now.

I lived in Rossville (Ga. Side) for a couple of years after college. I did like being able to get Sunday beer at the time, but I wouldn't let my mom come visit because she would have to drive through an area filled with sex shops, liquor stores, and pawn/title shops. Rent was only $375 for a one bedroom, so that was pretty cool.

No worries, he'll set up a GoFundMe after being "forced out" by the "liberal agenda." The free market system is funny like that.

0/10

Nice, yeah the Whitewater Grill that this guy owns used to be an Amoco station called Cherokee Corners. They would let us buy beer on Sunday, you had to go into the cooler and bag it yourself. Then your buddy would leave with it while you went to the counter and paid $10 for a pack of cigs (which cost like $2.25 at the time)

Gas the kikes, race war now

The best thing I saw in Rossville was a 300 lb guy wandering around with his shirt off. It was in November.

you should try reading comprehension.
it may work for you.
take picture
photo shop picture
post on internet
reverse image search
tada! reality for retards

triggered

let me use it now. fuck off kid.

but when you reverse image search it that's the picture it shows so it must be real.

he may have enough new business he will open another restaurant. free market is funny like that.

That statement makes zero sense.

>Autism for wanting your country back
If you love shitskins so much why don't you go to Eurabia?
That way you can still be "in the west" and be among the niggers and animals that love you so much.
Or better yet, why not move to the direct source of shitskins and move to the third world shitholes you seem to enjoy so?
Fuck off my land commie

Why the fuck are all non western people complaining?
The west have always been for whites, it's our land.
If you don't like it gtfo

obviously there's still people with humor out there, trolling the unfunny cancer that is the progressive left.

please let some oversensitive pussy get butthurt about this

yeah I thought so.

we even have a song about it.

hmu

Unless he begins accepting food stamps and EBT I sincerely doubt he's going to get a lot of new business in his town.