Just curious, do other Sup Forumstards when receiving a blow job or hand job have trouble cumming without pumping...

Just curious, do other Sup Forumstards when receiving a blow job or hand job have trouble cumming without pumping? I've literally had hundreds of both and have yet to cum without me doing the thrusting motion.
Or how fast do you cum and do you kegal or just relax.
Or do you have any tips?

I just let the sucking happen my friend, not a thought in my mind. If I blow my load or not I don't care, I'm just getting head.

Too easy, next challenge.

Also, I cant cum unless she is choking and turning red with some regret tears and maybe, MAYBE, some puke

Kekd
And that word search just hurts my eyes for some reason,
Try this.

Correct,
Next one lol
Hope it fits

Dude I thought I was theonlyfuckingone. Even brought this up to close friends and none of them understood. I've only been involved with 3 girls and only one of them insisted on blowing me, and she was bad at it (teeth grinding torture). I've never gotten a good by but I've been turned off to them for life.

*bj

Ive only nutted once from head. It was with my gf and I hadnt seen her for three weeks so that was probably why. It just doesnt work otherwise for me. I feel your pain

It's not pain dude. Some girls don't even like to give bjs and just want to get fucked. Don't view it as a weakness Sup Forumsro

next

How'd you figure it out

Correct

c.34

e

Damn quick

Add up each line going up and down each row is +1

I'd say just relax and enjoy the show. But then again current girlfriend has the trifecta of being ridiculously attractive, highly sexual and bloody well talented, so I'm probably of shit help.

Yup

D

Did that one on my first guess at solving.

C?

D

>what the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch

Correct.
Last one, I need a shower

can I change my answer

>I've literally had hundreds

C

Why?

think it was cause d had two of the small circles

small hollow circles

D has 3 small white circles instead of 2.

For me, the balls have to bounce or slap against something for me to cum. My lady learned to squeeze em when she blows me.

Someone's gay and doesn't know it yet!