youtube.com/watch?v=KmpMO2dJQ6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hW93CV6m-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Emergancy

>no thread music
>letting the previous thread archive
Poor state.

>letting the previous thread archive
It dropped off in about 5 minutes, threadposting must have gone crazy in the portugal win

it was over 500 posts - no bumping and a shitton of toilet cleaner damage control threads

>Arrows
Noice.

Well I can hear all those Portuguese immigrants pumping their fucking horns left and right.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=KmpMO2dJQ6Q

Mainly just TSUUUUUUUUUposting

THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE IT

thanks for rekking upstart pricks

I feel pretty happy for my portubros tbH

also
>letting the thread get archived

kazakhstan ;_;

>Holland winning 10/10
Miles, come on man

>Holland qualifying

hey now

you're an all star get your game on go play

you ain't the sharpest tool on the shelf

>tfw bought FM16 two days ago via a website that sells steam games for people who don't have credit cards and it still hasn't arrived
come on it's just a FUCKING key, extremegaming, hurry the fuck up

you got ripped off mate

How much did you pay?

nah it's a reliable page but reading some testimonies people leave there it says that sometimes they don't deliver them in the 48 hs they promise
I know I'll get the game but I want it know, i just got out of work and I need it to unwind myself and relax

What situations call for an IF vs a winger?

A good inside foot, finishing, vision, dribbling, passing and crossing at least. You need a player able to play there. And a good withdraw striker (F9, DLP(S), CF (S)) to make way too.

The situation that occurs when your strikers are shit

for some reason it was cheaper than steam store itself
it's on sale now, 17$
but i payed 11$ in this website

>for some reason
it's because they don't deliver for 2 days

nah mate

Is trollpuck allowed here even though it doesn't even have a spheroid?

y
Although Hockey is not a sport

>finish top of the group in all of the 3 years I've been in CL
>Barca, Juventus, Barca in the last 16 each time

What is your fetish lads?
Mine is Finishing 20

Maybe they're getting weaker... Wishful thinking tho'.

Roaming PlayMaker.

I get slightly hard at CBs with aggression and bravery over 18

passing and finishing exactly 17 makes me moist

Is there a way to get teams to offer interviews to me without applying? Been at the same club for 5 years now and its literally become >user wins the Eredivise lol. In 15 I'd be getting job offers left and right, but for whatever reason in 16 unless I apply, nobody offers me shit.

Your rep scales a bit more in FM16. In FM15, if you were a former Intl player with all badges you'd have legendary reputation. In FM16 it's no longer the case. If you want better clubs to ask for your services, raise the rep of your club in Europe too, not just in your local meme league. At which point your club will be good enough shit that quitting for equivalent clubs will be pointless. It also depends of the length of your contract: the longer the contract, the less likely other clubs will ask for your services.

Or you can just apply. That works, too.

I have taken sc Heerenveen to the being the biggest club in Holland, though it really isn't hard to do. Consistently get to the first knockout round of the CL and occasionally to the quarter finals.

Does adaptability actually matter in this version and play a part in this?

Not sure but it could. And no, a handful of quarters is not enough for clubs to beg for your services, especially since there are plenty other managers in more reputable clubs and leagues (AKA seen as better and tougher than yours) doing the same in the game. You gotta apply instead of waiting for them to suck your dick.

End of season. Half the team is wanted, and I can't recruit shit. Next year is gonna be more of the same until the new stadium arrives, the finances come and the youngsters develop.

It is such a comfy team. And I got to admit watching Ajax flounder after someone competent knocks them out of the top spot is pretty amusing.

I've got to admit it is a nice change from 15 where it seemed like literally everyone would be throwing job offers at you left and right.

Great club to start out with. Dutch league is nice too considering little transfer regulations and such. Glad you're doing well with it

Love it a lot because how fast it goes and how it isn't bogged down with cup matchs. Could probably 2 seasons a day if I really wanted to.

youtube.com/watch?v=hW93CV6m-JU

Disgusting.

good flag

>only 10 caps
What went wrong

Shit tier nations don't play many games. Maybe he's injury prone as fuck. Who knows. I can't be fucked checking.

tfw Wildflower just leaked

What did he mean by this?

yo that is one fucked up kitty

RARE
A
R
E

tfw saw them a few weeks ago :^)

I didn't want for him to go for oil money but to reinforce a fellow Slovenian side. None offered. Now let's see if I can get 3M€ out if him if that's the case.

Lads my HoYD just resigned. What do I need more than anything in a new one to get da best regens?

a good location

we going for europa league glory again

damn i envy you

Man Sheikty
C'mon Miles.

Be in a country with good youth rating.

ebin thanks lads

nah senpai they were shit, one of them couldn't get a visa so it was basically a dj set consisting of mostly reggae and shittily sampled beatles tracks

one of the remaining two was visibly wasted too, the fucker

>one of them couldn't get a visa

fucking brexit

Not really. Even with perfect youth recruitment, excellent HoYD and amazeballs scouting network, if the youth rating of your country is shit, you're not gonna get consistently good intakes. Maribor here is in that case and their intakes are beyond shit: I'd knew it because I poach Slovenian youth every year and they don't have anything. I even raise dthe youth rating of Slovenia to 90 before starting the save, on par with other East Euro countries but nothing.

I'm pretty sure Ireland's youth rating is like 100 or something close so it's not awful and other clubs get good players, I just have had one in like 10 years.

It's 83.

>But other clubs had a few!
A few out of how many? I already told you about that. I could FMRTE Slovenia's youth rating to 100 and report back in a year but it's still shit. Moreover, if there are other clubs in the region with better youth network and scouting network

Told you you have more chances of getting good youth by scouting and buying them for cheap. Don't rely on intakes, they're shit and consistently shit. Buy it off other Irish clubs if you will, whatever, but don't count on intakes.

>83
Well I'm getting some fucking good regens from Derry, Cork and Shamrock Rovers on 83. Christ.

If I turn down contract offers in my final year will I be released when my contract ends or will I stay there on a month to month basis like in 15?

>the previous thread archived
Bloody hell the Portugal game must be crazy.

Wow now that's shit.

And you can hardly make a team with 5 regens in 8 intakes in the whole fucking country. It's irrelevant.

>And you can hardly make a team with 5 regens in 8 intakes in the whole fucking country. It's irrelevant.
I mean, I don't plan to, but it'd be nice to actually have players count as homegrown when my rep is too low to get many foreigners who will actually willingly become irish, so it'd be nice to try and at least produce bench players.

>tfw i was still poor when he came through Cork

>was also too poor to bring this nigga to the club

Actually I should FMRTE the nationality gain to be on par with Serbia.

>homegrown
What part of "poach youth players" don't you understand? As long as you have them here for 3 years before their 22nd bday they count as homegrown. What do you think I'm doing currently? Pic very much related. I know what shit intakes are, I play around it.

>tfw this kiddo was ripped from my club without my consent

I still have 3 irish internationals in my team at least and 4 solid youth prospects

>What part of "poach youth players" don't you understand?
The part where I'm trying, but it'd be nice to try and improve my intakes because other clubs never will? Probably also the part where there's only 24 clubs that produce regens and most get 2-3 at best.

>22nd
21st.

There's no secret sauce to intakes. The biggest part is luck and nation youth rating. Become a better club, improve scouting, scout more and perhaps one day Miles will smile at you. You can't do much about it, it's for the most part db and luck based. Unless you're willing to FMRTE of course. Stop believing in intakes, improve your scouting instead. That is much less random.

>other clubs never will
Wrong. They're stupid but they will. Maribor even tried to poach my HoYD two years ago and I convinced him to stay.

I said "before their 22nd". Because it hasn't to be before their 21st bday, it can be achieved before their 22nd bday (during the year they're 21).

Yes.

You fucking lowballing shits

NEVER PART WITH HIM MACCA

>tfw your keeper does something so stupid you waste one of your subs on him in anger

He can leave when he's eligible to play for Ireland.

>Unhappy
RIP (You)

like I give a shit he's got 3 years left on this contract. I know how small club management is. The world wants your players so you always offer 4 year deals and every 2 years or so once they're maybe getting pestered again, lock them in for 4 more years.

Well this changes everything.

Shoud've just lowered it to three years before starting the game. I should've done that too: both HG status and citizenship at the same time (plus EU national for foreign shitters)? Glorious.

>cheating
but why senpai

>GaySG
>775k initial
"No." Negotiate for a bigger initial, they have the money.

For cheese Sudacas and Japs since I have the db. For what other reason, Slovenia can stay shit I don't care.

got PSG up to 2m + 3m addons + 50% profit on sale but i wanted more than that for him.

Let me guess, he takes a free kick from the top corner, kicks it to an open guy in the middle of the field and said guy scores a 50 yard blooter because the keeper is to slow to get back to the goal?

>Barca will pay £5m up front with 40% sell on
honestly may cash in on that

>Fullback
>Can't cross
>Not fit
Dropped.

>Can't cross
It's FM 16, anyone with a leg can cross.

>opponent ties it up 1-1 because four players decided to stare at a loose ball in the box
>we tie it up 2-2 because a keeper can't hold on to a cross

>llm

>selling lads

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot.

>£5m for my 3rd choice LB/RB
i mean
its hard to see a reason not to

he ran out, saw the stiker was 20 yards away and he was 5 yards away, froze in terror and then started backpedaling

>first match in charge of South Africa
>AssMan suggests squad
>it includes four (4) right backs
What a fucking nutbar.