Write a letter too someone who will never read it

Write a letter too someone who will never read it.

Dear Mickey, You ruined my life, you consumed my every thoughts, and you don't even care. You don't even know. I loved you, and deep down, I still love you. Happy birthday.

Ha, fag

he doesn't love you, I do, if you are pretty enough or you play overwatch

Mackenzie, you're a stupid loser who broke my heart but for some reason I still love you. Go fuck yourself.

yeah go fuck that mickey guy

I'm cheating on you with a girl I may never meet in person.

Dear anybody,

You're a pretty cool guy. Doesn't afraid of nothing. Keep up the good work pupper!

Sincerely,
Error

dear meme squad:

you'll never apologize, but i forgive you.

Im depressd to the point where I dont leave my house. I tell my family im doing awesome and keep face so they dont worry. I dont want help from anyone because im to prideful to ask. Im swimming in financial debt and hate what ive become. fuck you life

Fuck you, Martin. You're not a good friend at all. Fucking dumbass I swear if you die I won't give a single fuck.

All these Meis... trying to be D.Vas, just can't accept who they are.

Thats not a letter.

Dear girl who I once loved years ago, I still think about you daily but you don't seem to do the same. I miss you and what we were. It's not something I'm proud of but it's something I'm still hopeful about.

More of this bitch

Fuck you edgar, you left me after you said you'd be my friend, i even went to your attorneys office to get you off of that charge, and you still left me all alone, we were supposed to be brothers what the fuck man..

letter to himself or his life, he just sux at writing

Why do you have to break my heart? I know you're trying to protect me by pushing me away. If we lose the baby I will be devastated. I know you want to go through things alone so you don't have to hurt, but I love you. I wish your bpd could go away so you can be happy. I'm crying constantly.

after 4 years of being broken up I still compare every girl I date to you and it kills me every time. fuck you tammy I wish I could forget you

Dear Gena,
I know i was jealous, but thats only because i was cheating on you the whole time and was afraid you were doing the same. We will never be together again but.. I still love you...

Dear ______,

Fuck you and your butt pirate that just does whatever you tell him to. I still think about you and how things could have been and I thought things we're going well but you turned into a fucking asshole. I shouldn't be thinking about you any more but I still do. I had a dream last night about the old squad and when I woke up it felt like things were normal until I remembered it wasn't.

Go fuck yourself,
Anonymous

Dear Stevie Wonder

I really love your music and I try every day to learn piano to be just like you.

Your number 1 fan,
user

Dear mom,

I'm sorry I wasn't able to live up to your expectations. I'm sorry I practically threw away 3 years of my college life because I was too stupid and I was scared to fail. I'm sorry I made you waste countless dollars on my tuition. I'm sorry I put you and dad through my attempted suicide. I'm sorry I wasn't a better son. I'm sorry I was hardly a son at all.

Dear user

I really love your posts and I try every day to learn shitposting to be just like you.

Your number 1 fan,
Stevie Wonder

Dear Stevie Wonder,

You are a filthy fucking nigger and I take back my compliment, I hope you die of nigger aids and tuberculosis and get conjunctivitis in your eyes which you can't see from ( I thought) so you don't notice and it infects into your big fucking stupid monkey skull.

Your number 1 fan,
user

Steph, why do you pretend to like me some days, and then other days act like you hate me? I regret ever asking you out. I was perfectly happy on my own and then you showed me what it was like to be loved and then left. Now I don't want to be alone. Do you know what it's like to battle depression for a year and then have someone come along and love you and then just bail? It's a pretty shitty feeling.

I wish you could love me back, I just want to be happy.

Dva,
Fuck off

Dear Nikki Spiratos,

Its been 788 days since I've seen you last, since I said goodbye. I should have not left. I should have done so much more. Cancer, drug abuse, homelessness, depression, suicide, I've seen people kill themselves just to end the suffering, but I've been able to make it out of all thats happened to me because of the love I still, and always will have for you. In the darkest night, you are the light that shows me the path. I have never found myself in a better place than I am now. But I know that wherever you are and wherever you go, you will always have a piece of me that I can never get back. I miss you Nikki. I Love you more than anything. I hope you are safe and okay, wherever you are. I wish I could see you again but I do not know what I would say, but that I know when I am face to face I would know exactly what to say. I miss you. Nikki.

-Max

Dear user,

You are a shitty little white nerd virgin and I take back my compliment, I hope you die of white person aids get semen in your butt which you can't feel anymore (I thought) so you don't notice and it infects into your big fucking stupid cracker intestinal tract and rectum.

Your number 1 fan,
Stevie Motherfucking Wonder

SAUCE

Natalia i loved you and you did nothing but push me away. We have grown so far apart and Honestly i miss you I miss everthing about you. I didnt change for you. you were my push to change. If we cant be anything then can we atleast be best friends again? -T

kek what the fuck

All thus feels man...

Suh,

-Dude

It's alright user, I forgive you.

Dear every ex of my gf,

If I could turn back time, I'd make sure that she'd never meet you and have anything to do with you. I would become the one and only guy in her life. Even though I don't know you, I hate you and wish you didn't exist at all.

Oh fuck man, you still talk to her?

Idk if I should be happy that she loved me so much or guilty because she loved me so much. Know what I mean?

Suicide note

You know exactly what you are to me. You always have, and you always will. You even cared. You loved me. But then you stopped. And I didn't.

>Like climbing Everest only to blow your brains out.

trips of truth

Dear Zane and Eli
I lied at the trial
Fuck you guys
Inb4 I already did

Dear Örvar.
Many times I wish that you didint rape continually when I was a kid. On the other hand if not I would never known drugs. thank you

- Magnus

Proud of you.

Dear mom,

Ever since we were on that first beach vacation, sharing a 3 bedroom condo with other family so we had the same room, I've wanted you sexually. Remember when you told me to look away while you changed? Well, I didn't. I saw your gorgeous tan and freckled naked body, but what made my 14 year old cock the hardest was your luscious white untanned breasts. Ever since then I've dreamt of fucking you almost daily. I've sniffed and licked your worn panties while I stroked my cock more times than I can count. I've caught glimpses of your pussy when you'd get out of our pool and your bikini bottom was sagging a bit. If you've ever thought my goodnight kisses were a second longer or a smidgen deeper than a mother son kiss, you weren't imagining. I'd French kiss you while I groped those luscious breasts and that tight ass, shoving my cock back into where I came from until you collapsed on me in shear delight. That's what I thought during those kisses. I love watching you do work around the house, bent over in your little shorts, with your little ass and tone as a goddess legs flexed out while I caress my cock and watch. I have smelt your pillow while I laid in your bed and jacked off too, because the scent of your hair and perfume makes me drip precum alone. I've even taken hidden videos of you in the bathroom. I deleted them later because I felt bad. Those were the biggest orgasms I ever had though, watching those later while imagining how you'd react if I just came in and took you. You don't make the best decisions in life, in fact you're extremely impulsive without much logic, so I've even wondered if you'd give in to how horny I'd make you while drunk. I rubbed your leg a few times while drunk and you acted like I was crazy. I played it off as being too drunk to know what I was doing, but I wonder if dad hadn't been there if you'd of reacted the same. My dying wish of a terminal illness if I had one, would be to make love to you as much as physically

Illinois?

Dear Örvar.
Many times I wish that you didint rape me continually when I was a kid. On the other hand if not I would have never known drugs. thank you

- Magnus

p.s Im a bit fiucked atm, sorry badgrammar.

any pics?

How many were there, user? Was she into three figures?
>tfw you won't be her last either

Dear nutella,

It's been approximately 72 hours since we last mingled. I miss your smooth creamy self already all over me, yet no one else in this house cares enough about our love together.
I just want to say that I love you.

Sincerely,
Wonder bread.

keked and checked

Honestly I don't even want to think about it.
Do you feel the same?

Dear mum,

I haven't spoken to you for 7 years and I still can't forgive you but I do miss you sometimes, my life fell to pieces when I left home and I fear I may give in and commit suicide soon. I remember fondly our holidays back when dad was alive and wish I could turn the clocks back but it will never be. It hurts so much thinking back to that day and every night I relive it and break down, I just can't bring myself to contact you or forgive you. I can't believe that you bought me black ops 2 instead of black ops 3, I fucking hate you, you fat bitch.

Your son

Sorry I didnt bang you, I was a virgin at that time and too beta. Hit me up any time tho for some dik, I know you were in love with me.

Where are you from?

No sorry senpai, is she your first gf?

To whom it may concern.
Take good care of this car, it saved my life.

- Mark

possible before my demise. I know we don't get along the best, we pretty much don't see eye to eye on anything, and maybe that's why I feel like sex is the only thing that would bring us closer. I know it seems like most days I'd rather be in another state than at home with you, as you are kind of a bitch sometimes and me an asshole, but if you just gave me what I wanted, free for the taking any time I felt like, I would do literally anything to make you happy, even if it was something I completely disagreed with. Despite how it may seem our relationship is, I love you more, and much deeper than you will ever know. I just wish I could feel your tongue on mine, taste and fill your pussy, and lick and finger your asshole until you begged me to stop because the stimulation was too much to bear. I wish you only knew what I'd do to satisfy you sexually even though we don't satisfy each other in any other way.

Love, your son user.

dear femanon,
I love you, and i know you know. I dont know what you see in him that you dont see in me, considering he's my best friend and he and i are exactly alike. You honestly hurt me more than anything or anyone has ever done before. Cutting off our (best) friendship was what really hurt the most. Goodbye, old friend.

I think your shitty because we gave her what you gave her, then moved on to someone better

Nc

Dear Melissa,
You gave me a chance to kiss you 12 years ago and I didn't take it. I have regretted it every day since and probably will for the rest of my life because you have become the most amazing woman I have ever known. I miss you dearly, and wish we were still as close as we used to be. You will always have a special place in my heart, even if we completely go our separate ways and never speak again someday. I hope the rest of your life is wonderful, and wish the best for you and your fiance.

Love,
Anonymous

Dear certain someone.
Almost 5 years I gave you everything including 2 kids and you use/abuse me then fuck off for someone much younger. Had the cheek to wait until I had moved on with my new bf to open old wounds, crying you wanted your family back but knew was too late. I regret letting myself feel for you twice as now you're off with jailbait again... I hope they make you happy as I am with my other half. Sincerely the woman you'll never touch or hurt again.

I almost felt bad until I read the end you bastard

I know you love me in your own way. But you're the only one I ever really loved. Things would get messy for you if we acted on that love. I don't want that if you don't; and I would never get between you and your man. If you dont want my love please tell me and let me go. But if you do want my love then quit fucking around.

brandy, i hate you with all the fires of hell. nothing good came from our relationship and i hope all of the worst things happen to you. the only good that came from us was the lesson that i will never love a sad, older, waste of a human. i really wish you die alone, but i know you'll hook up with some pathetic, 40-50-something asshole like every boyfriend before me. fuck you.

Dear Kinder Egg,

I'm really sorry.

From
Butthole

Dear Kyle...

You and I were brothers. The time I had spent with you, out of everyone in the group, was the most meaningful, even when was I was finding myself amongst the weed smoke.
When our blood brothers would give us a hard time, it was for the same reasons and that made us understand our problems much more deeply, something that he had difficulty
explaining to others. I admired the way you threw yourself into what caught your attention and I regret not being able to show you my new favorite game once I built my PC.
However, I cannot deny that what you did to me, to us and to the group was absolutely atrocious. You let your ignorance and bigotry get in the way of friendship and when you
were ahead in life you let your privilege shine when I had been kicked when down by others.

Not only had I managed to stay clean in the months prior your intervention, I had only bought a measly ten dollar amount of weed and when you
managed to convince all of our friends, one of which who was secretly smoking pounds of pot behind all our backs that I had taken out multiple credit cards
and had maxed them out in order to support my habit...

Not to mention when it came to end our feud you had the nerve to say that "You are the one that always has to apologize" when it was I on multiple occasions had
been made the enemy. You once made a racist joke about my background and the only way we can get you to apologize was for I to meet you halfway.

The worst part is that when you came around and accepted you had to be the one to say sorry, you made up a lie, which turned out to be an excuse, that I was going
to fight you if you get near me. I never once threatened you prior and had been patiently waiting for the day that things would return to normal but when T told me
of your excuse it had infuriated me to the point where maybe I should've fight you since all you wanted to do was keep the argument going and not apologize for what
you had done.

... I miss you.

Dearest me,
it's you buddy, keep up the good work!
in fact, why don't you get a splash of that rum over there?
good idea!
new pool tm!
oh yeah!
i be rockin'!

dear dad,
You've got a nice, long, girthy cock.

Love, your whore daughter

Dear mum, This is a confession.
Remember when you got home from the club, almost every night, drugged and drunk out of your mind. you know when you made me look after my baby sister and brother almost every night. I was 13 and they were 3 and 4. Anyways, you came home and you usually sat down in the sofa only to almost fall asleep after injecting you with drugs.. some times I made you suck my dick.. You couldnt even tell it was me cuz you were so fucked up. I even fucked you a couple of times while you were dead. and yes I molested my siblings, how can you blame me. I was sick, I was brought up that way. anyways just wanted to tell you this since I still visit you now almost 13 years later only to have a fuck. but you are dead most of the times..

- yours, aaron

hey, boss, sorry, I should be working right now, but I am procrastinating. I guess your project will delay two more days, but I think you don't care, since it works before the client demands

no worries man. sounds pretty average

different user here but im from NC what part.
>winston

Greensboro

Dear christopher.
I have and always will love you more than anything in this world. I just couldn't let you hurt me anymore. I wanted things to work I really did... I even broke down about it all again tokay seeing pics of you with your gf doing things we used to. The thing is I couldn't take you back even if I wanted to because I fell in love with my new bf months ago. I'm convinced he's my soul mate I know I'm going to end up marrying this man because he's the polar opposite of you and that's what I needed. No more getting left for comp games, called names, left unloved and feeling unwanted. He really loves me. I can even see it in his eyes and to feel that again has been a breath of fresh air. All that being said there's still a big part of me that misses you and wishes I could start over like you wanted. I'm just sorry I couldn't be who you wanted...

Dear Megan,

I'm sorry that I ruined all of the chances we had to spend our lives together.

I'm sorry that I told you I didn't want to be with you when you begged me to end my false relationship and finally come be in love with you.

I'm sorry that I strung you along for nine years.

I'm sorry that I broke your heart when I walked out on you last October.

Hi me from 30 years ago
I don't know and I won't know what did they do to you or what did you do, but it seriously fucked us for the rest of our lives. Now you'll be wrapped in a permanent twister of failure and uncertainity for at least 30 years, and you'll live things that would scar you or scare you to death if I'd told you.

Dear Heisenberg,
Ive been looking to buy some shit off of you. Maybe learn to cook it if you teach me. Idk just regular shit doesnt cut it for me anymore i need that blue blue.
Sincerely your son.

Mother,
Are you there? I love you... I never meant to hit you over the head with that shovel...

Sincerely,
Slim shady

ayyyee close

E

Everytime I see your face I swear my heart beats the fastest it ever has, and all I wish to do is talk to you. But at the same time I wish I never met you for making me feel this way when you're someone I'll never meet in person.

Fuck you Alvaro, you were supposed to be my friend and you were my best friend for years.. but in the end you were just using me for my money. You never payed me back, I guess you didn't really care about me, you were just looking to have fun.

Dear Alex

Even though you ruined our engagement and left me for another guy, and all the hateful things I said to you. I would still fuck the shit out of you if given the opportunity, still best lay of my life.

Dear goyim
Sorry.
We tried, but it didn't work.
Sincerely, mossad in Orlando

Dear Jessica

I am glad I left your sorry ass. You are turning into an alcoholic just like your insane mom. You used me for money, and are not worthy of me. You are a fucking stupid bitch who could never hold an intelligent conversation. By the way, it wasn't me at fault for "never wanting to go out". It was you, cunt, for always going out with your dumbass friends. And when I finally did try to re-open you said it would be "awkward" since I "was away so long", guess what that is you pile of sub-standard genetics? Sabotage. You never wanted our relationship to be fixed. You just wanted an excuse. Fuck you and enjoy wasting away in that one horse town, fading away and with withering up ovaries. HAHAHAHA I USED UP YOUR BEST YEARS, CUNT. NO ONE WILL WANT YOU NOW, THE ALCOHOLISM IS ALREADY MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sincerely yours,
user

user... I think you and I might literally BE alternate reality versions of each other. Pretty much the same home situation, slutty clubbing welfare mum, two younger sisters I pretty much raised myself. I never raped or molested my mother or siblings, but hell if I wasn't sorely tempted to get back at my mom when she'd come home shitfaced in some tiny little clubbing dress. My mom eventually managed to get her shit together and started bringing in some money after she went back to school, so everything worked out okay for me, but damn it user...

I know that feel.

We should never have dated. It's been fun but we're in too deep. I've cheated on you more times than I can count. Men and women. I'm sorry I'm too pathetic to end it

Oh and in keeping with the theme of the thread...

Dear Mom

You made the first fifteen years of my life a constant hell of rage, repressed sexuality, and drudgery, but even after all those years I'm glad you got your life sorted out, and even though we still don't get along, I love you.

user.

My name starts with E and this hits me way too close to home

(obviously this is going to be some bullshit about some unrequited love thing)

Azusa,
The night we moved everyone out of the apartment, when I passed out on the floor leaning over the coffee table, I woke up to your knee laying on my shoulder. You had fallen asleep on the couch behind me, and you're a trainwreck when you sleep so your arms and legs were thrown all over. In front of me, underneath a shitty chair, was your boyfriend and my good friend, as dead asleep as I was and you were still.
For two years I had to sit and hate myself for being attracted to you. I wanted it to die so badly, I didn't want that hidden desire for someone off limits to me, out of practical concern and feelings of betraying my friend. It was unending agony and I lived every day in total paranoia that my feelings weren't as hidden as I thought. I believed myself to be the biggest dirtbag in the world.
That night I got up from the table, used the bathroom and had a drink of water, and returned to the table. I watched you for some minutes. Your ridiculous sleeping pose did nothing to prevent me from fawning over you, in fact it took on an endearing quality. I quickly returned to the floor, laid my upper body on the table and looked around the room. Your boyfriend, my friend, was still asleep. I returned your knee to my shoulder, slightly nuzzled it, and went back to sleep as the biggest dirtbag.

Where are you from?

Dear Kaytie,

I know you are barely going into the 8th grade and you aren't even a teen yet but that wouldn't stop me from Fucking the shit out of that sweet little ass of yours. The way that you make me feel is over whelming. I want to take your innocence and make you into the sex slave that I know you are so desperate to become. I know that you do cheer or drill and that you are probably one of the most flexible girls on the team. The way that your tan line stand out from the rest of your golden brown body makes me Cum buckets. If given the chance, I would fuck you even though we are kind of related.

-G

P.S. thanks for the sweet pics of you godly panties

In a similar situation user? Care to tell?

Dear anonett,

I'm writing you a night letter to tell you how I feel. I want to drive you through the night, down the hills.
I'm gonna tell you something you don't want to hear, I want to show you where it's dark; but have no fear.

It's just that, there's something inside me, it's hard to explain. They're talking about me, but I'm still the same.

Dear Dad,

"Still waiting on ya to bring the milk. It's been 12 years, where you at? Biggest prankster you are xD!"

Dear E
I'm happy you kept finding people to fill your need for human interaction until we could be together. I'm sorry that eventually it turned replacing one bit of loneliness from the recent break up into an endless stream of people. Until you didn't need me at all.

But it is always you. It will always be you. When I look at the moon and think of you I hope you're looking at it and, occasionally, thinking of me. You probably aren't. It's okay though.

Age. Distance. We were fucked from the start. Two crazy people who kept each other sane, Except now I'm worryingly crazy, and you're .. I don't know.

Everything reminds me of you. Daffodils. Daisies. Horses. The only good thing is that eventually my memory will degrade still further and I'll forget you in the same way you've forgotten me and the pain will leave.

But I'd still choose you. Every. Single. Time.
Te amo mi Cazadora.