Mmmm found a female who love my girly side and loves to encourages me...we have already done some shopping..I love it...

mmmm found a female who love my girly side and loves to encourages me...we have already done some shopping..I love it...can't wait til I can go full time female but still working on building my support group :)....anyway random stupid post but I just wanted to well...[dances around randomly]

>[dances around randomly]
you had me until here, good job

You literally make me want to fucking kill myself.

sooo jealouse!

lol sorry....just happy..its hard to find people who support me being a transgender in the south...and i'm not super open about it yet so its not easy

no one is stopping you =)

hehehe its hard but shes like TOTALLY into it and loves to teach me makeup so I will be getting better in that and also shopping buddy :) Once I feel like I can pass in public in looks we are going to go out as girls and do some shopping/have fun so that will be a ton of fun

for those who don't understand trans girls...its good to go out with a female it REALLY helps you pass as a girl than you going someone by your self..

yah I'm trans I just assumed it was somebody trolling

You won't be passable without HRT

Even with it, its unlikely you'll be passable

ooo I'm not trolling not for one sec. I just have been stuck in "boy" mode as its real scary to come out...family is real big on the whole bible thing and the bathroom stuff...its idk...but now having a female who is very supporting..shes helping me over come my cold feet!! and its like a breath of fresh AIR

Just posted a photo...I'm not on HRT but if makeup is done well...I can pass :) its my voice thats a killer =(

Oh god you fat fucking pig

Fatties can't be traps

disgusting lardass

I'm not fat.....and ontop of that I am on a diet...well always watching what I eat since I only do "girl" type work outs as I don't want to build body mass

You're fucking obese dude, huge

no I'm not your just jealous

Sorry, you're definitely fat.
I happen to be a passing trap and a few things;
1. people on hrt don't always pass
2. no amount of makeup will make a manly face look passable
3. don't call yourself trans if you just want to wear panties

no, I don't just wear panties but every trans has to come out at some point and step away from being in boy mode. that coming out is not easy.

but you are fat

Nice.

if i'm so fat...tell me how much I am and post a photo of your self or go pound salt cuz your salty

Thanks!!

You're very welcome :D

My mistake! meant to say You're very fat

you must be a beached whale...i feel sorry for you

Look at the size of your fucking massive ass
Hiding your belly in the picture
wide gross thighs
fat upper hip area, not feminine

D'you wanna take a break from this thread and go outside for a bit? Might help calm you down.

i suggest you go outside for a jog you fat fuck

sure I will take your tip beached whale who is talking shit but has not posted one photo =) and the angle makes my ass look bigger than it is and will take better photos in time.

I'm not OP lol

thanks for defending me.... its going to suck when I tell friends and family and work..omg its going to be hard.... that's why I'm happy I have a female who i'm friends with who is supper supportive

They're already disappointed in birthing a baby hippo

Damn I almost went whole day without puking. Then op throws this shit onto the internet.

You fucking faggot how does your dad's cock taste?

wow you have to post as more than one person to make you feel better about your self? thats really really sad.

Check the post times you idiot. You can't repost within 17 seconds.

You know it is pieces of shit like you that are fucking this world up right?

S'all good. Your lady sounds awesome, user, and I hope everything goes well when you tell friends and family. Some people can be assholes but they don't matter tbh. The most important thing is being happy and being yourself :)

Also, you could do yourself and all of us a favor and ask that nice girl to help you off yourself.

Trap/trans thread? :D

thank you TONS!! It's really nice to have someone there to help me feel at ease...some people are very judgemental and it hurts [I don't care what people say online but in real life...it can hurt] but thats how some people are..

Is that you or a photo you saved?

you post an ugly man in panties

thats not a trap

ops not a trap

you retards dont know what a trap is

Its me

Its a swimsuit

ugly man in illfitting clothes

NOT A TRAP

fuck man, you are no trap. I mean, I reckon I'd be a better trap than you

I either get tons of love or tons of hate, never know what its gonna be SIGH

Next time call yourself a crossdresser and not a trap.
Because, you know, you're not a trap.

Traps are passable
You are not
You're a boy in clothes that dont fit well
You're literally a crossdresser

Yea I would not call that a "trap" but if thats as far as they want to go for there OWN reasons thats up to them! Everyone has there own style and there limits of what they want or how far they want to take things....you need to chill out.

It seems like the transgender/cd [or anything related] get the MOST hate/shit out of the LGBT group from assholes.

Yea I know...you should grow your hair out or buy your self a nice wig...it would really make you look more fem/girly =) I have been growing my hair out for a good while now!!

I'm the trap from earlier. People love me and I get compliments and guys hitting on me all the time.
Sissies and cds like you get all the hate. Have fun not being a trap like me.

See, here's the problem with today's gay ccommunity:

They're always so in your face about it. Why is it necessary that everyone on fucking earth has to know you're gay? Why do we ALL need to know you want to be a girl?

Look, if you wanna paint your nails and flip your dick inside out, great. More power to you. But shut the fuck up about it. Fuck off. What possessed you to come on here and tell us all about how your dad stuffed his dick into your mouth every night since third grade? Nobody cares.

Go be a fag somewhere else.

True dat - some people can be awful. Anyhow, you seem like a lovely person and I wish you the best of luck with everything :) (Gotta go to work now but I'm sending positive vibes your way, user!!)

I'm planning on have the SRS done :)

better get your man face taken care of first dude

fuck all thehater-niggers. my motto is "spend your time on earth doing what makes you happy." good for you, user :)

for the same reason people come on here to talk about there wife/gfs and other stuff... I simply sharing for those who are here that are like me and no one invited you to this and so you do not have to read it so move along!

sexy af, love dat ass :3

thank you! people like you are awesome =)

thank you :) I will get some better photos when I can ;)

your so sweet :)

You can't be a trap. Especially not with that face.

[not sure if they want to be called a he/she] but with longer hair, makeup and more fem glasses...they could pass as a girl

Its a he
looks like a he
not feminine
he doesnt pass as a female
not even slightly

olz do and post to Sup Forums... i lurk trap threads most nights, encouraging qt's like you to give me OC to fap to. i have to say, you've got one of the cutest butts i've ever seen on this board. does your gf peg you? thinking of having a threesome with a guy at all?

>implying passibility matters at all
>implying makeup isn't real life hacks for an ugly birth right

just need some good makeup

Passability is what makes a trap you mong

shes not my girlfriend as in a lover but very supportive as a friend kinda of thing. mmm we have talked about playing with toys but thats another story...and not super big into guys but I think they can be fun =)

>Have fun not being a trap like me.

i've noticed, traps thzt go on HRT get the worst qualities of women. they become catty, possessive, selfish and manipulative. i'd rather have a cute sissy/cd like than deal with all the bullshit of a woman without the vagina.

you are a vaginaless women, which might be the worst combination of things, ever. stop your bitching. Tits or GTFO.

I didn't know Sweet Dee was a dude

what state? i'd love top wine and dine you like a real gurl ;)

I'm in north Texas