"White race" is a fiction literally invented by America

"White race" is a fiction literally invented by America.

"White" did not immigrate from Europe. French and Ukrainian are not "white". They are Franco and Slavic (and really "Ukrainian" is its own unique ethnic group, separate from other slavic people, who are, in turn, each individual ethnic groups. Two different slavs can tell each other apart. Americans can't, because they have this idea of "white" but, again, America made that up.)

"White" did not exist 200 years ago.

yup

no such thing

All humans are mongrel when compared to dog races.

>white """"people""""

>Europeans started a world war over a concept invented by Americans

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

white = people americans like

Was just about to post that.

>tfw Benjamin Franklin was a Sup Forums shitposter

Which World War happened over whiteness?

>and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus
what did he mean by this?

>88

What would the percentage of whites in America be if we were to follow his ideas?

>Two different slavs can tell each other apart.

Only if we talk to one another.

Agreed

"White nationalism" and "white identity" are cringy shit made up by Americans because Americans have no understanding of ethnicity and therefore just consider "white" to be a single ethnic group.

>"ching chong your dog totally ran away nip nong nong"

>franco
>slavic
>races

I bet that you're one of those people that also believe hispanic is a race too.

>ukrainian

no such people

you can't be white andfrench, french means nigger now

>But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

Well, he at least has more self awareness than the average Sup Forumsack.

Holy fuck!

>mfw Benjamin Fucktard invented the white people category 200 years ago.

>swedes swarthy
lol, fucking anglos and their "white" meme

The thumbnail shows a monkey made out of bread
I have been deceived

>the white race was a mistake

God

It's a real animal