Ask a guy who's leaving everything behind with no warning to go remake his life somewhere else anything

Ask a guy who's leaving everything behind with no warning to go remake his life somewhere else anything.

Pic unrelated

a little backstory maybe?

What pushed you to this point?

I'm bipolar, had a crisis recently and realised it wasn't worth my time anymore. I disconnected from my current life and it's not what I need or wanna be anymore

Where are you from?

Canada

Got a plan? Where to?

À lot of things. It's more of an accumulation over time.

Yes, first western Canada, then off to Asia and Europe

do you want to buy my life for $9000? This includes trademarks to all of my creative works including my music technology and instruments, my car (a 1987 chevy el camino, 21,000 miles with everything in the engine restored), my apartment (600 a month), an intro to my friends and my girlfriend of 2 years, and trip money to get where i am located to

Also I left once, for like 4 years because I was in the military, never been that happy since I came back

Do you care if you become homeless

Sorry bud, gotta make your own way in the world. Plus I'm not leaving with nothing, I own a bmw and a dog that are both coming

Are you leaving behind family or a S/O?

Got funds? Or just saying fuck it, figure it out on the way

With the money I'm leaving with and my expertise I'd be surprised but no. I don't. I'm leaving with a backpack.

Driving to asia, eh?

Pics of gf?

and what are you gonna do from now on? where are you going?

do you floss before brushing?

Both. However my s/o is the only one that knows. Known her for 8 years. Shes the only one that would understand. She just can't leave with me. But she might in a year also a great job and friends of many years

Why are you leaving where you live now?

To Western Canada then boat most likely

hows that working out? im considering getting work out of the country so i can manage a stable cash flow for my son. sticking around here someone is always going to get in the way and always at just the worst time. most mibey is worth more elsewhere right?

No

Be myself. From here on out I'm only thinking about me

Show us your face.

No
See above

Did it before. Best decision I ever made.

>Ask a guy who's leaving everything behind with no warning to go remake his life somewhere else anything.
>I'm bipolar, had a crisis recently and realised it wasn't worth my time anymore.
Nah, you guys always flip flop and never end up going anywhere. I have a buddy who talks just like you and "left" twice now.

Depends from where to where but usually yes although you don't need much if you plan on backpacking

So you can identify me? No
Thanks

All my things are packed. I'm leaving tomorrow morning. There's no going back from there.

What are you gonna do for money?

Either use my degree or just go from random jobs to random jobs. Assuming I run out. I'm leaving with an amount

How old are you?

File for disability user

I did this in march. Was tired of the mountains, moved to an island in NC and didnt tell anyone . changed my number deleted social media. Do whay ever makes you sane/b/rother

>i'm bipolar
That's what bitches say, they think it's a valid excuse for being a bitchy cunt

Why?

I'll disconnect my Facebook in a couple days. Before anyone realises I'm gone

I ve been seeing a psychiatrist for 7 years. And I'm medicated. I think I'm pretty certain but whatever you say bud

I can convince a psychiatrist i have ADHD for dexies. Psychiatrists love these new fake excuse conditions

Whatever you say dude.

Self bump