Who else is absolutely fucked right now?

Who else is absolutely fucked right now?
>be me, 18 year old dude and just graduated
>got into nice college
>still living with parents
>got sent to rehab a year ago for weed and depression
>leave and just want to finish school and normie out
>ended up getting sent to AA for 6 months instead
>parents constantly threaten to send me back to rehab or kick me out if I drink or whatever
>don't do anything out of fear and lay low
>fast forward to last Monday
>sleeping over at friends and decide to get wasted
>fucking assdial my mom while I'm talking about vodka
>come home and am ostracized
>family starts to blame all their fucking erratic behavior on me
>i've upset the "family balance" by drinking which they wouldn't have even known about had it not been for my fucking awful phone
>threatening to tell my employer that I "have gone back to my old lifestyle" and that I drink because that's what responsible parents do
>taking me off my meds because I drank therefore why would I need my mental health
>threatening not to send me to college because it's evident I don't care about my life anymore
>Inb4 "you're an adult now, man up to them" I need their signature for financial aid at uni cause fucking America
>can't do anything cause they'll go even more nuclear
>can't do nothing cause it's isolating and "being reclusive" so they'll try to commit me to another rehab
So /b who else is FUCKED

>graduating next year, can't afford college because I'm middle class and white
>will be in crippling debt if I attend
>have been battling with anxiety and depression for 4 years
>abuse alcohol, dxm, and xanax
>hospitalized when I was 15 and 16 for depression and substance abuse
>literally only think about alcohol
>just walked out of my job yesterday
>boyfriend is going to separate college in a different state this year, while I'm home loathing
>Bf is only real friend

where do you go to college OP? we sound like similar people

Oh dude I'm so totally fucked bro

State college in upstate NY

yeah dude, you're 18 and you might have to kiss your parents ass a little bit so you can get your COLLEGE (nobody is the US calls it Uni you faggot) paid for. Yeah, you got it real rough you fucking little cunt.

LOL wtf if wrong with you pussy just live life

Stop being a pussy faggot

I have problems, but thank god I'm not completely fucked yet. Hopefully my daily weed smoking does spiral into full on substance abuse and let it control my life. It already controls my sleeping schedule. (But i'd rather smoke weed every night then take ambien or some other prescription med for insomnia.)

They aren't paying for shit, I have to take out loans and financial aid for everything but they still have to sign off, I'm getting kicked out next year either way it's just up to them whether or not I end up sucking dick outside of Applebee's for an apple and a cardboard box to sleep in

Step 1, wait for parents to sleep
Step 2, Carbon Monoxide
Step 3, leave.

Kiss some ass and be happy that you have someone to pay for you're education, you could be off a lot worse

>live life
Elaborate

The typical "I've turned 18 and just discovered alcohol". Give it a fucking rest fag. Act normal and get yourself situated in college. You have a good thing going for you thanks to your parents. Don't fuck it up.

>gf left me but still lives with me, sleep in the same bed, have 5 year old kid.
>mentally unstable after years of her abuse, want to kill myself. completely isolated from friends and family.
>tonight she's meeting up with some guy to "talk"
>every day i get a little closer to anhero

>I'm 18 and I just discovered alcohol
Did you even read what I wrote you fucking ape

Take some adderall... you be fine

you sound like some poncy ass faggot rich kid. oh boo mummy and daddy sent me to another expensive rehabilitation centre. some people just slip further into addiction until they're dead. until they're sharing needles and gettin aids or their so scattered from meth that they hate everyone. you need to go down the hardware store. get some cement. and HARDEN THE FUCK UP princess.

Move out and dont go to college just yet. Spend a year or so getting on your feet and then go to school on your own financial aid/grants/loans whatever.

I had a shitty homelife growing up. Moved out shortly after graduating highschool and went to college while working fulltime. I busted my ass for 3 years on my own and got my degree. Now I have a good job, own my house, couple cars and do what i want when i want

No you faggot tldr

>I'm middle class
got news for ya bub

>no rich parents to help me out
>have to actually work a dead end job so I can save to maybe go to school one day
>not fucking crying about it and just doing what I have to because that's life

Sack the fuck up and join the military. Do 3 or 4 years, learn how to be a useful, confident human being, get paid stupid money for jack shit, then use your gi bill to be paid to go to college. Eliminate your parents from the equation and become self sufficient. Parents sometimes don't ask to be parents, yet children have zero say. You'd do well to stop suckling and being a faggot and start living your life. Military is ez mode. When you're in, nothing else matters. Life is paused. You do three years and you get a golden ticket to ride the gravy train. You just need to reign in your "depression" for a short while and go with the flow.

Get a job.

Sup Forumsro, now this is something to be truly sad about (unlike OP who is an entitled, whiny little bitch.) That's a truly fucked up situation, I hope you can find a way to resolve it without killing yourself.

>Bf is only real friend

He's your friend because he's having romantic relations with others. Jesus fuck. This world is doomed.

thanks man. I'm just hangin out with my daughter. took a few days off work, hopefully not fired. rent is too high for that shit. I just wanna quit Sup Forumsro. Im only here because the little girl needs a dad.