Hey Sup Forumsros, shit has been hitting me hard lately and frankly I need your guys' help...

Hey Sup Forumsros, shit has been hitting me hard lately and frankly I need your guys' help. Recently I got a letter in the mail from an old high school friend, Mikal. The guy was a fucking spaz, ADHD or something, and I hadn't heard from him in years since a party in 2009, until now.

"Dear Charlie,

Haven't heard from you bud in a long time, not since that party in '09, right? Anyway, I hope you've been well lately, because I haven't. Everyone is gone. My last relatives are my Uncle and two cousins, and I've had no contact with friends for a long time. Point is I've done things. Things that happened in the spur of the moment that I'm not proud of, one that I'm going to confess to you. I'm only telling you this because I trust you, and I'd rather make my last confession to you than anyone else.
Just look around this area and look under the big rock:
36°58'04.6"N 78°22'03.0"W

Don't tell anyone, please, I don't want my cousins to know, nor do I want to be remembered for this. You've been a great friend, Charlie, I want to thank you for all the stuff you've done for me.

-Mikal"

Genuinely spooked by the message, I called his cousin after a long search for his number. I was not suprised when he told me Mikal had committed suicide on the 16th. He comforted me throughout the call and I finally grew the balls to ask him if anything tragic had recently happened to him. He was hesitant, but with a little pressure he told me that Mikal's girlfriend, Lucy, had mysteriously went missing when the two went on a trip to Virginia. So now I'm fairly certain that Mikal fucking killed Lucy and stashed her body under some rock. If any Virginafags are near that area, could you check it out? If we are fucking solving a legit murder case then I'm fucking done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwtYKlaFDKw
youtube.com/watch?v=xCk_yTLI7A0
youtube.com/watch?v=XfJh-Jmp_B0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is fake and gay you have the handwriting of a 12 year old

Anyone on this site isn't trustworthy

FAKE

nigger b8, Mikal is a nigger name

It's in a dense section of wildlife. Hell fucking no am I going there.

Send the feds

hahahahahahahahahahahah FUCK. THAT.

Yeah I saw that, it seems there is a beaten path in it, though.

still sketchy

Accidental trips are accidental

trips have spoken, don't go OP

Flying spaghetti trips are spooky

HOLY FUCK THE TRIPS

Anyway, trust me, I won't be going all the way from New Mexico to Virginia.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwtYKlaFDKw

Too far for a Kentucky fag

mfw i get trips when checking trips

Toronto fag reporting in, I want to see a dead body ffs

Same, but the only virginafag pussied out

Someone send the feds. Virginiafag go plz. You will be the ultimate Sup Forums hero.

Sup Forums is telling us not to go

tell the police, they'll check it out for you

lets go to the site guise

Learn to use .gif's.

Get out faggot.

I aint gonna waste the feds' time if this isn't the right place, plus OP may be trolling

Can a Canada fag call the American police or will it be long distance or unregistered?

it will cost way to much for what its worth

I swear to god if there's a fucking banana there or some shit.

Let's do it anyways,

someone have a drone? Just go NEAR the area and video the situation

John, haha. Where did you find this one?

>goto coordinates
>bag over head, black out
>wake up bent over a box, tied up
>raped daily by some neckbeard in his basement

nah I'll pass

That's why you carry an ar-15

Can we just volunteer for a cuck or a trap to go? their lives don't matter anyway.

I'm not seeing any google results for any women named Lucy going missing in that area. Seems legit.

maybe she's black, you wouldn't then

>murderer is already dead

About 2 hours away from there, myself. I'm well armed, too.

I volunteer you as tribute!

OP still here?

oh shit we might have somebody willing to go

>implying OP isn't making this up to lure someone out alone for sexy slave time.

I have an address for you to go to, it has a treasure chest and winning lotto numbers, it's totally not a set up.

Do you know what year Lucy went missing?

>Virginia fag here.

I'd go but there's no way in hell I'm going in alone. Might get knocked out and wake up turned into a Tiffanny.

Don't you die on me

Right here m8

Yeah, 2014, thanks for reminding me about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=xCk_yTLI7A0

You and I have been given a righteous cause. You bring the righteous nigger rage and I'll bring the guns.

I'll bring the deep house
youtube.com/watch?v=XfJh-Jmp_B0

But what if I get temporary PTSD user?

So we have takers?

>be me
>young black user
>agree to venture into the wilderness to find a rock that may not exist along with a burly, well armed redneck.

Nope.

funkmasta here monitoring tread

fly a drone or an rc car or some shit there and scope it out

Move this to /x/ after this thread 404's. It'll be up for awhile over there.

spoder here not monitoring thread

If I lived close, I'f fucking be there in a heartbeat.

Ya'll are pussies

Was considering that, but I don't think this counts as "paranormal" necessarily.

If this was a letter in the mail, why is the paper not creased at all? op is a faggot

We need a few more and we'll have a Fellowship of Sup Forums

Doesn't matter, those fags post everything except paranormal stuff over there. It'll be perfect.

This is like 5 minutes from my dad's hometown. I drove within 20 minutes of here once a week for a long time, ending last month. should've posted this a month ago.

there's nothing remotely going on in that area. it's an hour from being on the way to anywhere that a couple could possibly be visiting in virginia.

It is, but the light it too bright to see it, plus I straightened it out somewhat because bending paper is annoying af

Which makes it ideal for dumping a body

68 61 68 61 20 6c 6f 6e 67 20 62 6f 79 0a

Just go already! Dis gunna Sup Forums gud

likewise

OP if this isn't bullshit what's Lucy's last name? We'll know this is legit if she shows up in the missing person database.

haha long boy? dubs of confusion

This.
Op just give us more information.

Don't know, friend's cousin didn't tell me and I just remembered some info, will be updating soon.

Virginia fag here. Ill go if we get a timestamp with the letter. Plus more proof

guys theres a path and a house nearby, just go and bring a flare gun or something if it goes wrong.

the bomb that fucker hid is meant for OP

>Receive note from somebody with cryptic hints pointing toward a homicide
>post it on Sup Forums, of all places
>post it on Sup Forums, of all places
>instead of reporting it to the authorities and enjoying the accolades of assisting a crime investigation

Why does this thread exist? Why are people taking this seriously?

Yeah, but there is a mystery dude, a MYSTERYYYYYYYY.

It is a disgruntled former employee. I watched Scooby Doo

skepticism.jpg

Same reason anyone is on b/. They have nothing better to do.

Exactly what I thought.

>OMG I SAW A WOMAN GETTING RAPED BY 30 MEN
>GOTTA TELL Sup Forums FIRST

How did Mikal an hero?

Another KYfag here, too bad I spend all day locked in my house.

Name like Lucy? Not likely. Even among black folks that don't name their kids Jamal and the likes, Lucy isn't very popular.

tipped the feds
don't go anons, let the feds handle it.

nigga thats no house its just a strip in the forest for cable lines/ towers

WHY ARE PEOPLE TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY

Wouldn't be the first time.