Wtf is wrong with you guys? I thought we were pro-gay here

wtf is wrong with you guys? I thought we were pro-gay here...

we are afterall a mostly gay site.

I may be a faggot; but I'm no queer.

IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

We're pro whatever the fuck you want to be. We're anti attention whoring. That's what this is.

Geeeeeeze, you suck one cock these days and all of a sudden everyone thinks your gay.....

we are, but people who sexually identify as a fucking toaster are mentally ill. Why the fuck are supporting mental disabilities?

/thread.

gtfo faggot

I'm bi, and this shit is cancer.

These people aren't gay. They're degenerate fucks who think that they're some made up fucking gender. I don't fucking care if you like putting your dick in a dudes ass or vice versa. But If you have a dick, you're a dude, if you have a pussy, you're a chick. There's none of this fucking agender fluid gender bullshit. There is only male and female. Sexuality had nothing to do with gender identity. Gender identity is stupid fucking attention whoring bullshit. You're not a fucking catgender you're not a fucking boy and a girl at different times. It's that fucking simple.

we are not a gay site dont you see being gay is wrong the media is fooling are kids!

Sup Forums is a place of equality and anonymity, so most people here hate special snowflakes and attention whores

It's called evolution guys, we will all one day be genderless

>implying we would evolve to not evolve

Do you know how evolution works?

Being gay is fine. Being a fucking faggot isn't.

He hate ourselves. That's why.

wrong nigger faggot

Paramedic: Are you a woman? The stomach pains you are having could be from an embryo separating prematurely. It could be life threatening.

Womyn: HOW DARE YOU I AM POLYAMOROUS PAN SEXUAL DRAGONKIN!!

do what now? we will still procreate as in male and female sex babies, but our gender will be neutral or genderless. I think it's even been proven by science.

This Romeo...1000 times this...

>I thought we were pro-gay here...
We are. We're also anti-delusional-snowflake.

Because regardless of your status as a special snowflake, there are two biological genders.

The rest is made up bullshit.

And yes there are some people who have conditions that cause them to be physically mixed... but it sure as fuck doesn't result in a gay nigger with lipstick.

Okay, there we go. I understand what you mean now

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Im bi and i think that video is fucking retarted. People are straight, homo, or bi, not whatever the fuck they were saying.

yes, but self-hating closet gays. haven't you seen the obsession over cumshots? so focused on closeups of dick n cum, with the convenient cover of it being on a female?

>goes to video
>comments disabled
>lit.jpeg
>pic related

Somebody was raped by uncle tom

heyyy, you aren't supposed to say things that are obvious!!

"We" are not a mostly gay site. YOU, the faggot raided us and never left

Checked for freedom

summer sure is early this year.

A thread I posted in earlier told me the last 2 digits of my post was my % of gay, I got 02%, so fuck off homos.

this

FBPB

OP is too insecure so he has to call everyone else a faggot

It's okay if you are bi or homo, but don't be like those people and say you are some made up gender or sexuality for attention.

whether we approve or not doesn't really matter.

just lulz

>100% summerfag response

Kek

>cuck threads
>trap threads
>rate my cock
>cum tribute

why would you think this is a gay site?

underrated post

Only 2 genders.

we're going to have one hell of a fun time this summer

Too bad those trips can't overturn the Supreme Court's recent ruling on the 4th amendment. RIP protection from illegal search and seizure

Implying we can do anything about the cancers killing this place again

I hate humanity
otherkin.wikia.com/wiki/Otherkin_Wiki

attention whores making up bullshit names so they can be special little butterflies instead of just simply homosexual or bisexual
LOOK AT ME I"M SPECIAL

plus they trigger so fucking well

I dont think you know how evolution works

>People are disagreeing with LGBT propaganda I shoved in their face
>Must be a raid

Gay is cool with me, but playing pretend just cus mommy and daddy didn't hit you enough is a problem.

Go back to /lgbt/

Why the fuck isn't /lgbt/ being raided

This was a wonderful start to summer, guess the summer fags aren't really fags.

>we are mostly gay
Wrong. Everyone here is a faggot

Underrated comment

Just op.
And you

I don't give a shit what you are or what you do just don't shove it in my face. It's just getting old....

fag

*feminine penis

Fixed

Found the faggots

I might be a faggot, but I'm not gay.

>He
>Ourselves
do you even english?

I mean, who cares though? Its no worse than any other stupid shit people do

And I won't forget the man who died and gave their life for me. I was pooping when I posted this I'm.

Amen

Well it doesn't matter at this point. The Great Raid yesterday was pretty fun and /po/ took the blame

only OP is a fag

Then they die because the paramedic did not have proper information to perform medical aid. So what?

>Wonder how that video is shaping up
>Go to page
>Comments are disabled for this video
>Hear fag as video plays: We WILL be seen and we WILL be heard.

They dish out there ideals but won't listen when others share theirs. That's not hypocritical at all.

I dont agree with the hate. Probably a minority of users raided and other people didn't say anything.

No person at all is special or should feel specially proud about anything different from serious personal achievement, the fact that Jewtube wants to spread the message that these people should feel overly proud about themselves just because they have their wires messed up is what makes that very initiative a truly colossal faggotry.

Gay's shit smells as much as awful as normal people's

someone please post a picture of a vagina and penis on this place so we can show the world there is only 2 genders, unless you have both. then its ok. Faggot out.

Here at Sup Forums..
About 90% of us love sucking cock, but only about 10% of us are actually gay

Good job, /po/!

(Show of hands - who else had to go and double check what the fuck /po/ even was?)

inb4 someone posts bailey jay and the buffed bearded dyke

/thread

Oh good, somebody else said it so I Don't have too.

Poor /po/

kys and gtfo

>yfw

>Comments are disabled for this video.
kehehehehe

>watchmojo gets hacked
>this channel doesnt

Sup Forums is becaming into the faggotry but Sup Forums is evil, you have to learn

Holy shit I didn't know the comments got disabled...
>MFW

>so what

The paramedics get sued, people get in trouble, etc etc. If someone dies, it's not "huh, shame. lets bury them"

>hey assholes why don't you learn to love and not to hate!!!???
As usual, leftards reeking off the very same thing they denounce

What's a summerfag?
I just joined this website tonight.

>full blown summer

Fucking kill yourself, faggot

Did you copy/paste this onto different posts and youtube videos? Ive seen this before somewhere

I'm a faggot, I like dick, but I sure as hell don't need all this pride shit.

We? Who the fuck are you? Kys for assuming shit

Like you know what every single board is. There are a lot of them, okay? I'm only ever on Sup Forums and /tg/ these days.