Hmmm... It's getting kinda late Sup Forums. NIGHT TIME FLUFFY THREAD!

Hmmm... It's getting kinda late Sup Forums. NIGHT TIME FLUFFY THREAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
youtube.com/watch?v=LqJTk-6HBD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gettysburg was the turning point of the American Civil War. This is the most famous and important Civil War Battle that occurred over three hot summer days, July 3, 1863, around the small market town of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. More importantly Gettysburg was the clash between the two major American Cultures of their time: the North and the South. The causes of the Civil War, and the Battle of Gettysburg, one must understand the differences between these two cultures. The Confederacy had an agricultural economy producing tobacco, corn, and cotton, with many large plantations owned by a few very rich white males. These owners lived off the labor of sharecroppers and slaves, charging high dues for use of their land. The Southern or Confederate Army was made up of a group of white males fighting for their independence from federal northern dictates (The History Place Battle of Gettysburg 1).
The Union economy was based on manufacturing, and even the minorities in the North were better off than those in the South most of the time. The Northern politicians wanted tariffs, and a large army. The Southern plantation owners wanted the exact opposite.
The South was fighting against a government that they thought was treating them unfairly. They believed the Federal Government was overtaxing them, with tariffs and property taxes making their life styles even more expensive than they already had been. The North was fighting the Civil War for two reasons, first to keep the Nation unified, and second to abolish slavery. Abraham Lincoln, the commander and chief of the Union or Northern forces along with many other Northerners believed that slavery was not only completely wrong, but it was a great humiliation to America. Once can see that with these differences a conflict would surely occur, but not many had predicted that a full-blown war would breakout

Cool story bro

683156281 fuck fluffy things. i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

anyone got the real good greentext ones, like them from last thread?

No, but it sounds interesting. Any info?

Can't remember the writer, although the main mares in one of them was named Popcorn. She got babies, hated the "poopie-baby" etc so the owner interfered.

Anyone got the series with the Russian guy in a post apocalyptic world?

Bamp

why is this image so horrifying?

Because it's not getting brutally murdered?

nah something about the clothes, they really shouldn't be in clothes.

youtube.com/watch?v=LqJTk-6HBD4

What happened to the smarty

It's not being beaten

Probably some neighbor killed it

Nice B8 M8

I'm scared to see where this goes if anywhere.

SMOKEY WAWA!

Someone post Vinegar getting abused.

FIRE IN YOUR ASS

moar?

Sorry friend, I don't have the rest if there is any

That's all I've got left. Goodnight everyone.

"Of course it are, moron"

fucking russians, learn american!

I enjoy the torture aspect but the baby talk ruins it unfortunately

I'd definitely have to say this is the most fucked one I've seen. lmao

glorious

This guy is a fucking genius.

You know nothing john snow

I don't really understand WHY though. Ampu-Fluffies end up complaining and depressed as fuck. If you're not an abusive owner, why bother amputating it?

this is great

Delusions and they got off on having something depend on them for every little need.

You gotta understand the degree to which this is a bizarro world
Fluffies are used as everything from pets to ornaments because it simply makes sense and appeals to the humans in this universe

Can we get some good abuse stories? I'm not talking about justified abuse, just beating the shit out of fluffies and making them suffer.

A story a couple days ago had one even as a babysitter.

Having a fluffy that can't move is the only thing stopping those owners from being abusers. The little shits get into too much otherwise.

I like to imagine them in a world where cats and dogs are very scarce, forcing everyday owners to have to buy these shitbags

The fuck is going on here? Can someone explain? I'm tired

Go to booru and look up mutagen, it's in the first or second page of his stuff

Foal is rejected by its mother for not having a horn in the first panel
In the remaining three panels, the family has been adopted. One of the other foals originally making fun of the hornless foal sits amputated, and the hornless foal is making fun of it because obviously the owner who took pity on him has punished the others.
The hornless foal then drags his amputated sister over to their mother, who is hooked up to life-support machines and has clearly been dissolved or rotted away into a grotesque creature that scares her daughter. Amputated, the foal cannot run away from her mother and must sit petrified until rescued.

This one was pretty fuckin' hilarious.