Michigan sluts! Post first name and area codes!

Michigan sluts! Post first name and area codes!

Megan.S 810

Fuck off you lonely retard. You post this autism constantly. Want to see a girl from Michigan? Go outside and try talking to one, you socially-stunted sperg.

In my dreams, someone would have something. Also 269, Battle Creek

Pretty sure I saw her on Tinder

Anybody have any Midland sluts?

Courtney Cirabisi Midland (989)

need dat 231

Any more 810

Peter pettigrew/10

Marissa Owens

Laughed too hard at this

Anyone in Midland have moar of Courtney? This is the only nude I've ever seen of her.

Time stamp for proof. But say that is actually you then holy shit you're gorgeous.

Oh I fucked up, this isn't people posting themselves. ABORT MISSION

>being this new

This isn't that kind of thread. Or at least I don't think it is. I'm pretty sure it's a Michigan slut nudes thread

You admitted to fucking up so ignore this post man

Any 248 love??

Marissa Owens again

More of her? Battle Creek

Briana Haney Midland

new fone who dis

Hannah S 248

Damn moar

586?

where the 231 wins at?
heres one

Katie 313

B ham. Wur da wheeeeed at? Not around here apparently. Everything ive got is shit. The good stuff is in gr and up north

Anyone know a crystal anderson?

If only she was further away.

For the love of God someone post a nude of Gabbi Derus from Midland. Someone asks in every thread yet no one ever posts nudes of her.

name? 231 here

Name location. Gt county fag here

One time in a Midland thread on user-ib someone said they had nudes of her but the guy never posted them.

yeah if you want weed go to Gaylord. medical is easy to find

ive seen some fire weed go for 25bucks/quarter, that was rare and the dude only did that as a deal for people he liked but nonetheless, there is some cheap ass weed up north

anyone have any 616?

Ya I get 20 for good shit in gt co and south of gheylord. Fuck now I'm craving goblers

Shes hot af

Gonna have to look her up. If I find something I'll post. Could be awaile. As I may not be that interested

katie. muskegon county
where you from?

That's good to know... Thanks.

She is cute. Anyone try user-ib? Or try putter her name into the duck duck go browser and sometimes their photo buckets show up as a search result

She has a boyfriend right now. Everyone's probably pulling for her to break up with him but it's looking like it might last. What girls in Midland do you have nudes for? And you want me to keep posting pics of her?

Here's the most recent pic of her.

muskegon on getty

is she short and wears glasses

Pic with her and her bf. He's a lucky guy. If they ever break up I bet he'll have so many nudes to post of her online.

Yeah sure keep posting them but there's always a way in intercept pics that were mean to boyfriend, I was kinda hoping he had some from before the relationship . I don't have any midland ( beacause I don't know any1 in the area but thought that she was qute . Try user-in archives hopefully someone already beat us to it

What's his name?

jessa 616

"In a relationship with Chris Pnacek
In a relationship since April 23, 2014
Birthday"

I checked the archive there's nothing for her. I'm assuming the guy that said he had nudes for her but never posted them was her boyfriend.
Chris Pnacek
Someone look him up on Facebook and ask for those nudes plz.

nopee

Yes. Please tell more. She was 517 right?

Depends on her age to user.

One of things that's hot about this girl is she has a criminal history. She's kind of a bad ass like that.

So keep going?

Damn in it for the long haul huh. Well we all know those end the worst and messiest so let's hope for some leaks and you one never know maybe even a rebound bang

also some more random info from your friendly user...

I know there is a solid supply of acid up north. There are some real hippies in Traverse area as well as in Gaylord, also in Boyne Falls area (that I know of), some of it is darknet sourced some of it is locally produced.

Obviously the Deadheads are exclusive and you will have to know someone, but they are up there

got a pic of her face straight on?
i swear i know her

yesssss

Then we should be able to get pics.. Is she into drugs or just trouble?

I'll explain it in a sec. Want to see her mugshot?

From looking at her mugshot it looks like drugs.

Yes I do

It's right here.

Sounds nice I'm just gonna have to bump into or meet someone out that way n hope they got the goods if not move alon to the next

more jessa

I think it was the second or third time she got arrested. I think her boyfriends been arrested more times. They're a perfect match.

explain who your thinking of and illl tell you if your right. dont really wanna put her face out there.

She could of just been drunk. How long ago was this? I could still be on file on jailbase . Com it will show the exact charge and maybe even priers.

School?

has a chest tat now and maybe a kid, ive lost touch with her but i swear its her

Cool then he won't mind us 4CHANERZ having her pics lol

Found this online. It's from 2013.
The fact she's been in trouble with the law tells me she probably takes nude pics. Got to be some out there.

Also, the mugshot is from 2015 and it says contempt of court.

Back to pics of her.

Monty - Ann Arbor 734

Ok good work anons
My friend just arrived to my house to smoke a blunt so after that I'll pick up where we left off. Thanks for the goo work,

Manement.

Any Grand Rapids

Sorry, forgot pic

Monty- 734

There was a really hot pic I had of her on my usb I got to go find it. Not nude but hot.

where at on her chest?

dead fucking center, looks like some fairy or some shi with wings

Actually wasn't as hot as I remembered. She looks a little slutty in it though.

Judging by this picture nudes do exist.

who's got grand ledge bitches

Yes! Any of Patti W.?? I used to have a huge crush on her in HS

any 517(Holt)?

This slut was just posted in the Midland section on anonib. Britanie McDaniel.

Any Saline/Ann Arbor bitches?

Bump