POLand and Sup Forums got BTFO

Will they ever recover

We TSSUUUUU now

fuck off spic, no one cares about soccer

I don't speak subhuman.

sorry i don't speak poor

I have no idea what that tweet is about

sorry i dont speak black

It's saying a polish player has the stadium's wifi password on the back of his shirt

Anyone speak Tsuu runes on here?

he's saying that the polish players have the wifi password of the stadium in their shirts

A detail that the players of Bolan carry the key of WIFI of the stadium on their shirts.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

it's spanish

because their names makes no fucking sense and the letters are fucking everywhere

its supposed to be a joke

a joke about polish names looking like random gibberish

because his name looks like a wifi password

What sense does that make

is Jędrzejczyk the password? what

And it's a bad, very autistic and very naughty joke.

The joke is that Polish slav names looks like jumbled up nonsense akin to a wifi password you dolt

Finland in charge of understanding humor

>everyone makes fun of pooland
fucking hell that far right shithole must be on suicide watch.

>Polish intellectuals
your language's orthography is so fucked up that most words look like random strings of letters (i.e. like passwords)

This is actually a good joke, but since it's written in Spanish and is about Poles, little Sup Forums here will not admit it

>latin "humour"

Truly the non whites of Europe

>spanish """humour"""

for non-slavs most of slavic surnames look like absolute gibberish

what is tsuuuu

Why would someone make a password some gibberish

it's stupid

>A mongol telling us we aren't white

lmao, why don't you go join your turkish brothers? :^)

Go to sleep Wojszczziakskicz

I am a tourist, stop talking to me you fucking nignog

It's actually not that fucked up, Pierre.

My wifi password is Argentinaisblack, why would I use something so difficult as Jedrzejczyk?

>Why would someone make a password some gibberish
Because that's literally the best possible password, you cretin. Names and words from a dictionary are the easiest to guess.

You're retarded and I'm glad your subhuman shit team was knocked out for being mentally weak bitches who were too scared to attack and capitulated in the end like how the Germans made your great grandmother Zlenszapova capitulate to Nazi dick, how does that sound to you?

Oh yeah let me come up with a password that I'll never remember what a good idea

We may have lost but you still in the european niggerhole of the year. Have fun celebrating in the city while getting raped by BBC while arabs rape ur sisters and mothers.

Because that name looks like someone just smashed his fist against the keyboard and wrote down the result. And (secure) wifi passwords are randomly generated.

>polish intellectuals

>pooland

>He can't remember gibberish password

>2008+6
>not using digital keychains
>reusing guessable passwords across all your accounts
all of my wew

>this subhuman slav shit has never had a router before

>he doesn't encrypt his computer

>he doesn't use randomly generated passwords and store them in safe deposit boxes

Why is Sup Forums filled with such retarded normies?

>poortugal
>poo
>poor
it does make sence

This is why we all shit on you
Don't take memes seriously

Technically TSUU is Spanish because it is a Real Madrid Cry(Scream).

Nice proxy nigger portugese, you are still dirty african mixture who will get exterminated in the race war, cuz they wont see the difference. Getting buttraped by Belgium will be the last fun thing you will experience

>all this nonsense

Hey Sjyz5s7fbv don't be rude.

wew. a post literally worth of 9gag, funnyjunk or those fb pages.

>Getting this butthurt
>Putting Gif of your mothers new boyfriend
Ayy lmao

just gave away your passwords wendy

what matters how many smart gimmicks you use if you're not smart yourself, dumb woman

why are you so obsessed with white women getting fucked by black men? fucking weirdo

That's pretty rich coming from someone who was literally on the brink of getting exterminated in a race war.

Take it easy Mariouszykwoski

I was just memeing, because we lost, but now i see u are really a portugese nigger. God have mercy on your soul

your are the one itt who is absolutely assravaged, your shithole country can only compete in football despite having 40M inhabitants and they lost without even trying lmao

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

hahahahah this butthurt...
i'm sorry Nowaksywoskizykjmowwakskujnsisikowskijzykniwak

>having your country destroyed and women raped by niggers from north africa
>UMM RASIST MUCH??? U HAVINGS A PROBLEM ABOUT BLACK GIBSMEDATS GENTLEMEN?
Pls guys, step up ur game. I know we played bad, but getting rekt by the worst niggerteam of this tournament, that couldnt even win a game is just embarassing. Every Pole should commit suicuide with Blaszczykowski on the front.

>wendy
pls be in Alberta

Pls go to /nig ahmed and talk about ur national sport goatfucking tournament :^

dude you're sad as fuck. breath and calm down.
I get it, "your" white master race was fucked by a black kid but you're embarrassing yourself desu

>blacks in poland
>non-poles in poland
???????

Woah, calm down zxzxioxzccvhic, don't take memes so seriously.

Good game Portugal, you won today so you have today's meme power to abuse us. Still waiting until the next match as you will get totally buttraped. Then you will look up with your teary eyes, as tyrone takes out his BBC and prepares to penetrate your wife saying
>Tonight i will have my penalty goal

>trying this hard to be funny
kek
KEK
K E K

Tyrone detected

Dude i know you like BBC but dont push your fetishes on us

>Still waiting until the next match as you will get totally buttraped
do you realize that people have been saying that since the begging? Yet here we're in the semi final, probably facing belgium, a team that we can lose to but we can also beat.
Your country has 40M people yet, despite your big talk and Sup Forums wishful thinking you're on your way home, we on the other end are in France, ready for another battle.

that's your fate, being mad for the next couple weeks every time you remember us. you're welcome.

>This arab BLACKED loving cunt thinks his opinion matters

Thats a really bad shop
also
>Making fun of a massacre

>Says jamal tyrone the moorish cuckold

Yes, you beat us despite being the meme team of the tournament, by never winning a game, so it makes us the real joke. Still the next game will show us if you are truly good or just lucky, so we will see, and i will be impressed and happy if you win the championship because we were rekt by the european champion. BTW poortugal dont get triggered so hard by the memes, you have todays victory. Ur country and your team is full of african individuals so dont be so salty about the BBC meme.

Why are Sup Forumsyps so abysmal at banter?

Because they arent banting?
>image.jpg

>Ur country and your team is full of african individuals so dont be so salty about the BBC meme

Only in lisbon and setubal desu senpai. Sadly players from there are the ones that mostly make into BEnfica and sporting's youth academies, that's why you see so many negros on our team. at least they're catholic so we've that going on for us.

>slavshit talking about niggerhole

Pls niggerbro, try harder
>living in a progressive nigger shithole when filthy mudslimes and black cancer destroy you culture and rape your women
>living in an old traditional shithole when you dont have money for anything and live with ur slavic qt wife and kids drinking yourself to death
pick one

autism and lack of fresh air