Alright you fucking morons

Alright you fucking morons.

You're letting the LBGTQ "community"outsmart you.

If they want to demand that society accept their horseshit identities, then it's time we slip in one of our own, for godly keks.

How do we do this?

We convince them that Pedos deserve rights too.

Think about it, if this were to catch any traction at all it would only further remove any legitimization they've gained.

Discuss ideas if you think this is possibly an epic counter attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/05/17/im_not_a_monster_a_pedophile_on_attraction_love_and_a_life_of_loneliness/
youtube.com/watch?v=th_fxFM5xV0
youtube.com/watch?v=tRdObSNgCHM
youtube.com/watch?v=ndl5W6xJbr8&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=V1KoJFs8ysg
youtube.com/watch?v=BMm3K1Qc48k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumping in an epic bread, this has potential user

yes

won't work

This absolutely has potential. However, it will have to be extremely subtle and have master social engineering put into it; it'll be hard to convince people that pedophiles deserve rights.

You do realize there are already groups pushing for that and having success within the liberal field, right?

This will be hard.
This will be epic.

This, it would be easier to convince people beastiality is alright.

then one or more people have to confess they are a pedo. fail.

I would agree but looking at all of the support people have with this nonsense only solidifies the opportunity at foot. People are generally stupid and believe everything they read.

You're late as fuck user, this has already been happening and not ironically either.

salon.com/2016/05/17/im_not_a_monster_a_pedophile_on_attraction_love_and_a_life_of_loneliness/

Nobody has to confess anything. That's besides the point. We just use fake accounts and create fake support. Just as easily as you write a negative comment and have everyone up vote it you can put how pedos deserve rights and up vote them.

#LBGTQP (Lesbian, bi, gay, trans, queer, pedos pride!)

I mean by all means.

The people in these videos are literally saying they should be able to love whoever they want.

I believe this could be a perfect storm brewing of kek proportions

Great idea, horrible place to post, Sup Forums is filled with white nights. I would try to 404 the thread quickly, find a less faggot infested place, Sup Forums?

Good call. Once it 404s I'll repost there. Try and assemble, then return to /b with requests of assistance

This could go south and encourage actual pedos

>master social engineering
Okay, do we have any Jews in this thread?

I'm predo and I'm proud Montague...

Society continuouslt becomes more liberal with time. Its just a matter of time

This
See Canada lol.

hows this?
*ahem*

Love will always prevail and no law from the government should stop them, seeing this country was built on equality. Race, gender, or age should not be a factor. #lovewillalwayswin

Oh lord I threw up a little just typing that.

Of course you can edit this to match your society or country

Ur welcome

Can we make this so there's species equality

Like, dogfucking and dogmarriage

Or should we save that for another day...

what about "fighting" for peoples right to marry animals?
since canada

yeah

Terrible idea, liberals will just fully jump on board with it and then I will lose my job for saying pedophilia is wrong

Get in here, cucks.

What we could do, is to consistently come up with arguments for pro marriage between human and animal. A lot of the arguments have probably already been made, and as a result can be skewed in a fashion that support this notion. When this becomes successful we'll turn to pedophilia and necrophilia and keep pushing. This is how it all started and I'm pretty sure our bright minded Sup Forumsretheren can think of some wonderous ways to spread this.

who are you to say what is wrong?!
love doesn't know age or gender you racist cis white male scum!
check your privelege!

youtube.com/watch?v=th_fxFM5xV0
youtube.com/watch?v=tRdObSNgCHM

Some chick made a video against Sup Forums and how we spread hate instead of love. Looked through some of her videos and found this: youtube.com/watch?v=ndl5W6xJbr8&t=0s

She claims there's full nudity in it, but you have to pay to rent it. Anyone know how to get past that and watch it for free?

God, you're gayer than the faggots in that video.

You're idea will go nowhere.

maby incest??

OP is Jazz.

How hilarious would it be if we were so convincing with this, that not only did this gain traction with the SJWs, but the public actually started to sympathize with pesos as a result.

Not with that attitude.

It's sad how you're right for all the wrong reasons. Five years ago, you would be on Facebook and Sup Forums would be making fun of you.

this

sorry but the left has already started unironically supporting pedo right and it's going to get worse on its own

doing this only catalyzes the process

spreading hate and triggering tumblr is more lulzy

That would be perfect, it would create such chaos

>sympathize with pesos
Build wall.

you faggots are telling me, you'd risk having a bunch of pedos have equal rights and be allowed to touch children just so you can fuck with LGBTQ?

LGBTQ has done alot of crazy shit, gay in my opinion is fine, doesn't hurt anybody, but when they made asexual, demiboy, transexual they lost me

they are willing to agree with this age things, then all of a sudden in the next 10 years, pedophila is legal and we have 7 year old walking the damn corner for some money

calm the fuck down Sup Forums

>Cmon you goddamn faggots we can do better then this

Tell them some shit like they can't help it or something

We've done worse, like that time 9gag convinced a bunch of little girls to cut themselves for bieber.

woah, never actually thought this would be the image we'd be using. (I made the image)

When you put it like that I think I will now actively begin to support this new movement. I mean, were trolling for kek's. And Child abuse would be like ultimate long lasting troll maneuver....

I made up the fucking #ProudTo/b/
It won't hashtag the Sup Forums part on twitter though so it's only good on chan.

But I like what you've done with the whole thing good job user. Need pepes like you in here.

I made the picture tho bro
Made with paint.net, font is Tahoma, size 105.

> Love will always prevail and no law from the government should stop them, seeing this country was built on equality. Race, gender, or age should not be a factor. #lovewillalwayswin

I like this; it's subtle and blends in with other SJW bs. It's just a slight edit on their general goal statement they already support.

it's all good mayn

good idea but how should we do it

ths is amazing

Jew detected.

Amazing plan holy shit that's subtle af

I suggest Elesexuality or Chemosexuality

We don't identify really as men or women, we're just a bunch of components after all.

Pronouns are oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, and magnesium

well alright then, if thats how you Sup Forumsros wanna do it, i'll sit back and enjoy watching the world become a pedo anarchy

I know we make a good team.

better than lgbt anarchy

Create fake Twitter accounts and spam
> Love will always prevail and no law from the government should stop them, seeing this country was built on equality. Race, gender, or age should not be a factor. #lovewillalwayswin

It's "Progress" as the left says.

it's not even just tumblr anymore
this is from /r/crappydesign

For your viewing pleasure:
youtube.com/watch?v=V1KoJFs8ysg

OP actually has a good idea.

Do you niggers just like watching the world burn? Do you want this world even more fucked up than it already is? You do know we're in the minority when we oppose this LGBT+ Bullshit. If we actually get away with this, society will be as autistic and "progressive" as ever. Hitler would roll in his grave.

guy who made that here just to say to add my previous post to the screencap if there is one

They are invading. Like the Russian Crimean soldiers......

Damn OP. This is such a good idea that I just HAD to screenshot it.

is it? when you rape a damn child he or she likely turns out some crazy ass sexuality

mental illness is being considered normal, this really is the downfall of the west

Oi vey, shlomo shekelberg reporting. I'm a Jew legal assistant gone rouge and I could help out for the keks. Any other anons have ideas? I can write up an intelligent document and argument.

Sad thing is, most of the Pulse dead. (May they rot in pieces) Were a bunch of fucking brown foreigners.

>Do you niggers just like watching the world burn?
Yes.
>Do you want this world even more fucked up than it already is?
Yes.
>You do know we're in the minority when we oppose this LGBT+ Bullshit. If we actually get away with this, society will be as autistic and "progressive" as ever. Hitler would roll in his grave.
Nobody here is opressing the LGBT movement. Besides, Hitler is dead. He can't move.

This is good I am keeping this.

And it WILL fall too. Make no mistake every civ. Falls eventually. And these are pretty good indicators.

>Nobody here is oppressing the LGBT movement
Why not though?

This. This is actually something I can see them going for.

Oh gee, who's behind this post?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MY FEEEEEEEEEWINGS

this thread in a nutshell

fuck LGBTQ, let us mix in pedophelia into this already confusing sexuality mix

im going to sleep you faggots

Because when people like Omar try to do it then the SWAT team shows up and shuts down the party. Kinda like mods...

Yes.

Cool bro, enjoy. Nice trips.

#love is ageless

Wait OP, I demand the right to fuck her young corpse. Before he death she told me I could fuck her body. I also want to eat her meat, I demand equal rights, give me liberty or give me death.

>Implying this already don't happen in my country

This post right here.
#loveisageless

Say that being a pedophile is a mental disorder and that some people are born with it and they are biologically meant to be pedos, that's their arguement for the whole "otherkin" thing.

how can there be 2 genders if there are 3 sides to a tiranglle
youtube.com/watch?v=BMm3K1Qc48k

Okay now all the useless posts are out of the way, how do we convince the media to make this a thing? We need some type of dumb news station too thing this is real and they need to freak out over it.

I was chaos in the streets, hurry up

You will never make non pedos feel like fucking children is acceptable.

>#love is ageless
>#no love should be illegal

""I can't change the feelings I have inside, telling me not to love who I want is the same as attacking me for my sexuality.""

lets start with loli and shota

Well looks like we're about 8 years ahead

If you can get a legitimate looking video or set of ads in the line of sight of alex jones/info wars, they'll be sure to report on it. There was a recent popular video about a pedophile who is trying to get help and was speaking about how difficult it is and jones spent half a show saying it was a ploy to make child molestation acceptable

OP is a fag he deserves equal rights

So many things i want to say to this post. First off, great idea op, but this will require Sup Forums to work together as a cog in a machine like never before. We shouldn't start with full out pedos we should start with pedos who would never touch a underage minor but feel "opressed" and "ridiculed" about a mental illness they're born with. Also, a great argument to combat with is how murderers are glamorized for destroying a family and ending a life while pedos are shunned just for having a disorder even when they pose no threat to anyone. I think the sjw's might take to that. Much work and cooperation to do but if we can pull this off it would be epic. Its been a while since weve made headlines anyway. Im ready to see Sup Forums in action again.

Get a couple stock photos of a person crying and post it on tumblr with something like "I'm crying because today I saw a beautiful 12 year old but I know that I can't love her" (or him, maybe pretending to be a gay pedo would make people more interested)

when will faggots come out the mental disorder closet and accept they have metal disorder