pic related

Namely, Pyramid Song

which song?

Ultralight Beam and maybe No More Parties in LA

Saint Pablo is pretty good too

get out

It's shit famous miles better

bullshit mang

Pablo has enough |"{god tier}"| songs on it to make it a great album.

Sloppy at times, but overall very fun and at somehow pleasantly cerebral (not lyrically though, unfortunately). The music has a bit of grit; nostalgic but not saccharine, more melancholia through most of it. Real Friends is one of the most dynamic songs of the year, and a few other tracks on the album push into excellent-tier.
I personally like Pablo more than Yeezus at this point.

This 100%

Real friends, No more parties in LA, 30 hours, and Ultralight Beam are all 8+/10 tracks

man I really want to like 30 hours but it drags on for so fucking long without adding anything onto it that it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth

also you forgot pt 2, highlights, fml

Every track on TLOP that isn't a shameless hype anthem (Feedback, Father Stretch my Hands pt 1 and 2, Highlights, Facts, Freestyle 4. Fade) is 9+/10

Confrontation is one of those tracks where a 10/10 doesn't seem to do it justice. Still gave me chills after around 30 listens.
The rest is forgettable 80s ballads and light hearted filler tracks..

I don't think I need to explain which track it is.

It's sad how hard people have tried to like this album since it first dropped and disappointed while justifying it with meaningless buzzwords like "bangers" and "grower"
It's a poor, incoherent effort that Ye knew would get him airplay and exposure through the obvious singles and that his rabid fanboys would defend otherwise as "high art"
Sad really

add I Might Be Wrong and this is correct

saint pablo sucks dude

>real friends, parties, 30 hours

all shit which shoulda been cut

u r right

Those are the tracks that got people the most excited for Kanye's album prior to its release.

Well said.
Couldn't really put my finger on the difference between the really great tracks and the shit ones but I think that's it.

Ultralight Beam sucks

it's
>ULB
>FSMH
>FML
>Real Friends
>Wolves
>NMPILA