If Sup Forums, reddit, 9gag, tumblr, facebook...

If Sup Forums, reddit, 9gag, tumblr, facebook, and twitter manifest into their own being/person and put into an Arena to fight each other. Who would walk out victorious?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJfGW0lySr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Moot

tumblr

in wrestling the heavier weight you are usually the better the chances of winning

tumblr is mostly whales of 270 pounds or more, so we can assume that their collective weight is more than that of every other social media website

but if weapons were allowed I think /k/ could probably solo kill everything else with their napalm rounds and various WW2-era anti-tank rifles

/thread

Reddit
Facebook and Twitter obviously can't fight for shit, 9gag is full of 12-year-olds, tumblr would try to fight but twist its ankle or some shit, and Sup Forums would be too fat and sweaty to do more than fall over as Reddit was declared winner by default

What if Sup Forums fell on reddit?

Maybe because she's a curly haired binocular eye'd fuckin grease ball

Reddit would play it off as an amazing joke and always bring it up at parties to laugh about it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJfGW0lySr

Dumb cunt

Tumblr.
They would declare victory and everyone would agree for fear of offending them. Sup Forums would stand tall for about 47 seconds, lose interest, and start jerking off to traps, giving tumblr the win by default.

I like this thread

If anyone has board-tans postém

Reddit soon hangs itself later during the party

Reddit would.
>Sup Forums - basically a bunch of edgy teens who have never been in a fight in their lives
>9gag - same as above, except younger
>Tumblr - don't even have to fight these guys. Just say transgendered people are actually retards who need mental help and watch as they all commit suicide
>Facebook - bunch of senior citizens pretending to be hip. Would get owned.
>Twiiter - bunch of high school girls who like One Direction and Justin Bieber. They'd probably actually be the biggest threat because they're a bunch of angry spastics
>Reddit - widest variety of people, most of which have moderate intellect. Plus Reddit fags work together and we could all set of various factions made up of different subs to attack the other groups.

REDDIT WINS!

Let's ask /vg/ to code an arena-based game to decide this once and for all

When was the last time you saw a proficient coder do anything for reddit?
Just look at the fucking site layout.

Lol what's that got to do with anything? Better than Facebook playing automatically playing videos and fucking up your browser. Plus I don't you the desktop version of reddit, on mobile apps.

>Plus I don't you the desktop version of reddit, on mobile apps.
>mobile poster
And Sup Forums wonders why desu happens.
I bet if I gave a lengthy description as to why mobile users are the cancer killing Sup Forums you'd just reply with one to several words to the effect of "newfag" because you are incapable of having any real in-depth discussion on the matter.
If you cannot read within the time it takes you to scroll over it then it's no concern of yours.
Any form of discussion that we could of had on the matter is immediately nullified by the amount of effort and concentration required to type a suitable response back.
I'm willing to bet you don't even
I'm also sure you are the type to reply kek in ylyl threads as well, and call other that use anything else a "newfag"for not following a social construct only enforced by other 14 year olds like yourself using phone to access Sup Forums because mummy and daddy would not approve.
Theirs no way in hell you'd be allowed on this site.
I also assume you un-ironically use edgey on posts that are clearly intended to be humorousness?
Another majoure downfall mobile users have to bring, is that they rarely contribute an image to the discussion, and when they do it's one the saved from here.
Just another reposting le-meme loveing sheep.
I challenge you sir, to reply adequately defending your right to access Sup Forums via a mobile device.

Nigga what? I just use mobile because its more conviant. And I can guarantee I've never contributed to any YLYL or Rekt threads. I come to Sup Forums from time to time to troll, and actually have unfiltered discussions anonymously without having to worry about being downvoted into oblivion like you would be on Reddit.

>Downvoted into oblivion