Be me, 20 year old college student

>Be me, 20 year old college student
>5/10
>Have fuck buddy who's a 8.5/10. Very good friends but still fuck on the side
>Go home for a month over summer for older brother's wedding and college graduation
>Come back and ask her what she's up to
>Says she has a date tomorrow but still wants to see me
mfw I've been cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's impoosible to be cucked by a fuck buddy

get over yourself

Not really cucking if you aren't in a relationship

No you are the cucker dumbass get your own gf too

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg

It sounds more like you're cucking her date

Stop trying the get attention with your shitty story faggot.

When we started fucking she just got out of an abusive relationship and didn't want to start anything official. This went on for a few months and she kept telling me the same thing. Left for a month and she suddenly wants to do something without letting me know

Come on dude
5/10 is probably a pretty generous estimate.

I'm 6'4, 203. Have some very preferable traits according to fuck buddy and tutor her on the side

Man up
Go work out
Get a decent job
Show that bitch you're desirable and not just a piece of meat for her to ride when she wants to get off
And show her that she's more than just a fuck tool by being romantic, i.e. taking her on dates and shit

I work out and have offered to take her on dates, but she said she's still not ready for any type of commitment after an abusive relationship

5"11 205. 6% BF.

Used goods is used goods. Dated a girl that thought she was only good for sex, long story short, she was right.

6'4 203 13% BF. Plus I'm the smartest person she knows

> says she's going on a date with another guy

She is, just not with you, not at the moment. You're a safety net for her. she feels safe enough with you to be intimate with when she wants it BUT also doesn't want to date? Yeah she's ready, just not for you

Do some research on women who are abused and how they act out, you'll find some interesting shit

I'll be lurking to see if it doesn't work out and will be ready to pounce if necessary. Haven't asked her in ~3 months so maybe she's ready with me

Kek lie or on steriods. Cant even make it belivavle

Holy fuck im autistic didnt mean you ment to reply to 5'11" 205 6% bf nigger

One question: how did you two being fuck buddies get initiated? Like how'd it happen first time? Who thought being fuck buddies would be a good idea? I think that's what's screwed you out of being in a relationship with her so far, I'll explain my reasoning after your response

We're both microbiology majors at school and I met her in one of my classes in the fall semester. Said she really needed help so I figured I'd help her because I'm a nice person. She had a boyfriend at the time so I really thought nothing of helping her except for being a good person. A little before he 21st birthday she broke up with her boyfriend after an abusive couple of months and invited me to her party for putting up with her stupidity and tutoring her for a semester. She got really drunk and told me to get back to her place so we could fuck and I was all with it. We became fuck buddies and kept it going for almost 5 months with no problems

She was more up to being fuck buddies than I was because I was really good and she didn't want to jump into a relationship after getting slapped and beaten

There's your problem

Girls who have been abused will want sex because a) it's probably the only time they felt valued in their relationship and b) they are searching for intimacy they didn't receive in their last relationship and they think the quickest way to find it is through having sex.

But it's a double edged sword, having sex with them with little to no commitment or "the chase" as my one ex referred to it, will show them you only value them for sex because they were an easy lay and continue to be an easy lay

>5/10
>Have fuck buddy

you killed it right there, only +8/10 Chads have that, let alone a bitch who's 8.5.

OP's a faggot, yet again

Basically you gotta show her you value her as more than just a fuck buddy, and it's no easy feat because in her head you're already just a person who uses her for sex

I felt that I valued her for more than sex to be honest. I kept asking her if she'd ever like to go out and telling her I'd treat her the way she deserves to be treated and she kept saying she needed more time. I stopped asking for 2-3 months because I had to go away and this happened. I'm not sure if her date will work out well so if it doesn't I'll be ready to swoop in and ask her

> I feel that I value her for more than just sex to be honest

Again, your thoughts on the matter don't mean shit. You can say it to her all you want about how well you will treat her but it will only ring hollow for her from the broken promises of her last relationship. Think about the cycle of domestic violence. Guy hits girl, girl cries, guy apologizes and says won't do it again, things good for a little, girl pisses guy off somehow, cycle repeats.

You have to have HER convinced that she matters to you for more than just sex

And the best way to do that is to just be her friend, have fun, don't put pressure on her because she doesn't want it