Why is LGBT community always moaning that the rights of gays are violated. Guys, for real...

Why is LGBT community always moaning that the rights of gays are violated. Guys, for real, they always try to advertise their movement and prove that they are normal people too but nobody gives a fuck! Gay people can visit hospitals, drive cars, get jobs. Please, tell me in what aspect of life their rights are so violated that they have to fucking moan in front of everybody!

You've got a good point. At this point they only complain for attention and a sense of unity. There's no gay hunt. Most of America accepts homosexuality. What is there even to bitch about.

these threads are all getting deleted by mods now!!!!!!!

Mods are that gay?

if there isn't legitimate discussion, they aren't gonna leave it up, the mods aren't youtube telling us what too think, they are janitors tbh

I think they can't donate blood. Even if their HIV-negative. But now we're just splitting hairs....

Seriously, what about Orlando? Do straight people have to worry about getting shot up in a bar? I agree that many may over exaggerate their problems but people still treat them differently because of what ever they may be.

>their movement
that's just a nice way of saying 'hash tag'.

No, you can donate blood now if you are gay. You just cant if you had sex with men in the past month, or something like that. It used to be sex with men ever.

You DO know that straight people can go to gay bars too, right?

They're in the same line as niggers and feminists. They've got everything they need to function and succeed, yet they want more and more because they love being victims and getting handouts.

Can gays go to straight bars?

If only shooting up gay bars was illegal.

Yeah, because the widespread threat of public violence totally isn't a violation of human rights.

To qualify, as an American, I feel like I can be shot up just about anywhere.

They are furious that God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Yes.

thats because they are like blacks, they get rights and preferential treatment but its never enough.

LGBT is not equal. If it were then they wouldn't have to start collective shit organizations and ass parade in the streets. If they were equal to white men who were straight. Then they would get called names. Humiliated. Not allowed to serve on committees in colleges around the country. Be asked to pay reparations for slavery. The list goes on. Want to be equal? Fuck you too

Isn't it supposed to be like a vampire thing where you have to get invited over the threshold?

in all due fairness god also made other apes like the bonobos and bonobos are a completely bisexual ape that fuck all the time and eat fruit, lead by females. and fuck for recreation more than procreation. Hell dolphins are one of the only animals on the planet besides some humans that do bestiality.

HB2 for instance allows someone to fire you for being gay, trans, whatever. No other group faces being fired for being black, jew, muslim.

BULL, my dad had a coworker that was a trans and he couldnt get fired for it because he raised a stink about it being discrimination even though all he did in a day was sleep and watch tv in the break room

Honestly it's just flamboyant gays that people can't stand, the ones so absorbed into "gay culture" that every other thing has to do with their orientation. A quarter of the planet isn't into it but doesn't care to do anything about it, a quarter of people will straight up kill you for it and the last quarter are just tired of the bullshit pity party, which is the only bitch LGBT has anymore. An isolated incident of capping homos, is hardly something to bat an eye over, not to say the loss of life wasn't horrific but from an objective viewpoint, it's not even worth mention in lieu of other shit killing us daily like cancer or als. Tell em to grow a spine and shut the fuck up.

NC is a great state, I vote for McCrory. And I shall do so again. We have the right to control our own businesses. The gov has NO right to tell you that you cannot fire someone even if you want to.

That's a sexual harassment policy you fucktard. It has strict stipulations that must be met to fire someone.

Anonymous OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT DELETE ME DELETE ME / DELETE ME DELETE ME / DELETE ME DELETE ME (Wed) DELETE ME DELETE ME : DELETE ME DELETE ME : DELETE ME DELETE ME OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT No. DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME ▶
>> DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT >> DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT >> DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT >> DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT >> DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT >> DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT >> DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME DELETE ME OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT >> DELETE ME HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT of OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT life OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT their OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT rights OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT are OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT so OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT violated OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT that OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT they OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT have OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT to OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT fucking OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT moan OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT in OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT front OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT of OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT everybody!
OH HAI I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

I say fire all the fags. They are target practice as of two sundays ago US time. I mean how do I know Omar isn't going to come into my shop and shoot the place up? Because like the libtards said, it was a hate crime, not an act of terror. So I can't be sure if hiring a bullet magnet is a good idea.

Enjoy paying out the ass in a lawsuit faggot

Yea, I am supposed to get shot at for equal opportunity? That's some shit.

fixed that for you OP

Do they? Please enlighten me

I did not know the white man was immune to "name calling"