God sent his son to die for... (You)

God sent his son to die for... (You)

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:1)

"I killed my son, now you HAVE to love me!" --God, john 3:16

That's nice of you to mention OP, but that's not the religion for me.

Thanks guy, but can I have the receipt? I don't like this gift.

Samuel 18:27

"Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife."

Malachi 2:3

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it."

"Hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?"
— ISAIAH 36:12

Fuck off, my fedora is triggered

"The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the children to pieces."
— 2 KINGS 2:23-24

heh, what a colossal motherfucker

If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity."
— DEUTERONOMY 25:11-12

"You also took the fine jewelry I gave you, the jewelry made of my gold and silver, and you made for yourself male idols and engaged in prostitution with them."
— EZEKIEL 16:17

Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

Ps 137:9

-Bring me the kids, so I can touch them
said jesus somewhere in the bible

. Genesis 38:9Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so when he went in to his brother’s wife, he wasted his seed on the ground in order not to give offspring to his brother. But what he did was displeasing in the sight of the LORD; so He took his life also.

the best way to make money is to make shit up that is tax exempt and that brainwashes people thus religion as a whole.

i guess. if you can get past the idea of ripping off the old, the retarded, and young children.

But Creflo Dollar scammed his congregation into buying him a Gulfstream G650 private jet to "do the lord's work"

so it totally works!

Christian, but dammit that made me chuckle

Get out of here with your sandnigger religion. Only true Germanic peoples here, you fucking kike.

hear hear! all hail Teiwaz, the god of war!

thx for the boner

The Lord provides user