>tfw you realize trump is by far the most popular candidate on Sup Forums
>tfw it makes you think maybe it's finally time to leave

BASED
A
S
E
DESAB

I am masturbating at the thought glory

let me guess you think Trump is Hitler right?

Seriously. Boston is blue as can be desu

Implying reddit isnt full of reactionary recucklickans. Back to r the donald you idiot.

Trump is an idiot and only a spineless fuck or a braindead retard would support him. This goes for Shillary and Cucknie

Fuck trump

He wants to build a wall on the border. thats just what hitler did!!

I don't even care that it's Trump, but that he would whore himself out to any politician at all

>Implying

Brady doing anything like this would be because he genuinely wants to, what the fuck else does he have to gain?

Let me guess, daddy didnt give you enough attention as a child so you have to identify yourself on one of the slower boards of an anonymous image board?

Your opinion is irrelevant until you take that trip off. Until then everyone should just ignore you

but that's ok its not that he hates mexicans, I mean he'll be giving Mexicanos millions of jobs by building the walls for us. If anything that makes Trump a very generous man.

trump is his friend. I sincerely hope that he doesnt actually take him seriously as a politician though

Source?

why don''t you tell me why you think Trump will be the same as Hitler? In what way would Trump be bad for the united states of america? I mean he can't fuck it up more than Liberals have the last 8 years. Setting back race relations back 40+ years and literally creating ISIS and causing the refugee crisis that is now slowing eating away at European countries.

Any sane person would vote for Gary Johnson

That would be great if not for the fact that he want us to pay the whole thing

He's a tripfag, do not reply.

what's wrong can't handle the opinions of others? heh typical of a Shillary or Bernicuck.