UPDATE ON PROUDTOBE RAID:

UPDATE ON PROUDTOBE RAID:
We are executing a two-pronged attack.

#1: Convince Reddit and Tumblr to dislike the #ProudToBe video (youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q). Main argument: YouTube is taking advantage of the Orlando tragedy. More generally, companies have been hijacking the LGBT movement to gain respect in their communities now that it's "hip", but they were nowhere to be found a decade ago. Focus on Reddit, as Tumblr will be harder to raid without established accounts.
CURRENT THREADS:
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4pfaap/whats_your_opinion_on_youtubes_video_proudtobe/
reddit.com/r/self/comments/4pf7xy/i_believe_youtube_is_just_taking_advantage_of_the/
reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/4pf92c/cmv_youtube_is_trying_to_cash_in_on_the_orlando/

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/05/17/im_not_a_monster_a_pedophile_on_attraction_love_and_a_life_of_loneliness/
nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html?_r=1
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4pfbk9/youtube_is_using_proudtobe_to_earn_revenue_off/
reddit.com/r/self/comments/4pf7xy/i_believe_youtube_is_just_taking_advantage_of_the/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4pfcsj/youtube_owned_by_google_disabled_the_comments_of/
youtu.be/r1rWsJ-znBs
ro.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Omisexual
m.reddit.com/r/self/comments/4pf7xy/i_believe_youtube_is_just_taking_advantage_of_the/d4khth5?context=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#2: Make pedophile acceptance mainstream and a part of LGBTQetc. CURRENT MODES OF ATTACK:
A) Spread hashtags #BornThisWay and #LoveIsAgeless on twitter with pedophile acceptance tweets comparing it to gay acceptance, retweet all tweets supporting the raid. PIC RELATED.
B) Create legit pedophile acceptance articles. For example, bait pedos and disney fans by writting about pedophile acceptance in the Tomorrowland movie. Currently existing articles:
>salon.com/2016/05/17/im_not_a_monster_a_pedophile_on_attraction_love_and_a_life_of_loneliness/
>nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html?_r=1

bump!

as long as u long me, and u call me magnums i think we can make it work

>be me
>live in Tolerance Zone #65
>be nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc
>see cis white male at the zoo
>ask "mommies, what's that?"
>they don't know
>Genderless Polyamorous Parental Unit #2 takes me into a Safe Zone and engages the Feelings Shield
>tells me that it is a monster from the beforetime
>tells me not to be scared, because the monsters' penisocracy was smashed by the forces of the LBJQGTA5 Coalition in the Patriarchy Wars
>start to cry
>s/he opens his and/or her rainbow mesh vest and retrieves an estrogen pill to cheer me up
>feel the calming femininity wash over me
>s/he tells me that the monsters aren't allowed to hurt anyone anymore, only to work, to support our glorious society
>go back out to gaze once more at the cis-gendered abomination
>throw Privilege Peanuts at him
>everyone laughs
>take some soma
>go home and read some consensus-approved feelings-safe literature

We also need General propaganda such as

i get 184 boners a day. but im straight so idk

i want a straight flag dammit

Just remember Sup Forums we are a family and we can do anything even thou Sup Forums is mostly fap,cock rate,traps and shit, the internet will once again fear us,hate us and we will shower in that glory

This picture is amazing, we need to spread its banner everywhere we go, except /fit/, cause they are mostly gay anyway

Someone make a Discord, Tineye or IRC.

#LGBthenT
Separation hashtag?

this needs to be all over reddit

>the amount of potential

definitely. BUMP FOR GLORY!!!

Fuck off with that gay shit

good luck faggots

Someone mentioned hooking pedo to the LBGT community.

I suggested the catholic church. Fucking kids of the same gender is gay and pedo. Plus we can take a few shots at the thumpers as well.

Fuck that will really stir up the LGBT's

Bump

Tumblr is dumb enough to fall for it.

btw, Youtube is giving promotion to shit quality faggots youtubers just because they are faggots, while other super amazing less popular youtubers won't get promotion because they are cisgender. This is why I hate this video.

wrong its all wrong wrong,,,,,,,,,,

U FORGOT ABOUT BEASTISEXUALS

Do we split this shit in two teams ?
one team goes tumblr the other twitter and so on ?

Another reddit thread:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4pfbk9/youtube_is_using_proudtobe_to_earn_revenue_off/

what is wrong with you, just let people be

C'mon people, get in here!

We need to find some real youtube whores that dig drama and talk about it, then use the small fish to spread the message about our glorious cause.

Shut up!

this thread sure isnt boner friendly

mfw they go for it

faggot

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4pfcsj/youtube_owned_by_google_disabled_the_comments_of/

Goal: 215,000 dislikes

(Live stream count with music)

Let us not forget our primary lulz.

I am bi but i hate mentally ill people such as genderfluid demiqueer vampire asexual beings

ro.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Omisexual this could work

Why arent we using instagram?

Recommend to dramaalert that a bunch of youtubers are doing it and the people despising dramaalert will come to our side

Fresh flag design right out of the oven.

REMEMBER RULES 1 AND 2 OK FAGS?

>215,000 dislikes

Big deal. What is that realistically going to do?

the more, the merrier. spread this image everywhere:

Faggot

anyone have any screenshot of the youtube comments? i missed most of the action yesterday

Lets get it on the imgur front page Https://imgur.com/gallery/vNrbn

>potential.png

Is someone recording this shit?

Exactly. Let pedosexuals be pedosexuals.

I'm going to hit up /if/ to see if they can contribute some propaganda.

Fuck off normalfag

whats going on eh, im new to this raid, but that FUCKING PROUD TO BE SHIT MAKES ME WANNA KILL PUPPIES FUCK

with 215k dislikes it will end up in youtubes top 100 most disliked vids list..

I agree with this, but remember, weve done things like this in the past and were successful. When Sup Forums cant even work together to attack sjw's, gays, and so much of what we hate then Sup Forums has ceased being what Sup Forums was so loved, envied, and even feared for. It seems Sup Forums is starting to become just another website and not the fascination of the internet it once was, Maybe its Sup Forums's time to come to an end, or maybe weve just lost faith in Sup Forums. I remember my first time here. The fascination, the feeling of acceptance, the endless laughs and the posts that inspired me to open my mind. We have an opportunity here to show the world were not done, and were still the Sup Forums we all know and love. We are legion, we do not forgive, we do not forget, expect us. to most these are just words, but to me and many of you, this is life, pride, and love. we have a huge opportunity with this. So Sup Forums, can we make Sup Forums great again?

Upvote the image
Downvote all detractors in the comments
Upvote all supporters in the comments

>Changed homo/gay to pedo, making it hilarious

Is being pedophile a choice?

Moved to ask after watching a video made by a 9 year old in which he's disowned by his family after coming out to them for being in a pedophilic relationship. His family goes as far as telling him to move out, the argument escalates with profanities, physical abuse against the boy, and a lady says, “You know you wasn’t born that way. You know you made that choice.”

Some responses received:

- “Being a pedophile isn't a choice. No one would choose to be a pedophile and go through all the ridicule.”

- “It’s far from a choice. It’s how you're born. You can't control who you develop feelings for and who you find attractive.”

- “Of course it’s not a choice! Why'd you want to throw yourself against the current of society?”

- “Nobody would choose to become a second class citizen, get death threats and not be accepted by their own family.”

- “With such an anti-pedo society, I’d rather be straight or gay. But I’m proud of myself to be a pedophile, for being me.”

- “Growing up I'd have chosen straight or gay if I could so the ass kicking would've stopped.”

There, right from the very people who know better than anyone else because they're pedophiles and they didn’t choose.

Society refuses to accept anything that contradicts cultural norms. The worst claim pedophiles are flawed, immoral beings.

Currently, every jurisdiction refuses marriage licenses to pedophile couples. No strides have been made in the fight for equality and still too many believe pedophilia is a choice, and worse, pedophiles are unworthy of respect and opportunities that straight and gay people have. It's important society grows up and welcomes everyone as equals to live their lives on their own terms. Pedophile rights will become the law of the land everywhere, and with it must die the hatred, bigotry and discrimination. Eventually they'll be welcomed to join in as the LGBTP.

We are looking to immortalize it as the most disliked video on JewTube, one chunk of dislikes at a time till it is the undisputed champion.

What are you, daft?

that is a stupid statement idiot, that implies we should just let criminals be and leave them alone

>Let mentally ill people indocrinate our children into thinking mutilating their genitals and taking hormones is cool and hip
ok...

It's gonna be tough to do this but we'll need all the help from anyone who's not the target

>being this late to the game
400K people already beat you to the punch,

Anyone following this "raid" is playing into the "blame it on the hacker known as Sup Forums"

you fucking morons will kill the momentum of the backlash once people find out faggots at Sup Forums are involved

>implying jewtube wont manipulate it somehow

^ last thread 404'd as a guy was saying we couldnt tackle something of this magnitude. took forever to type and i didnt want it to go to waste guys

Learn how to spell you cuck

disliking a video isnt a raid dumbass

iit people acting like sexual deviance is new to Sup Forums like it is to the trendy public

learn how to not bite the bait you cuck

HANDLE IT

Here is the sexuality flag. Post this around.

Justin beiber's baby has more dislikes that Jews that died in the holocaust so we have some work to do

what about manipulating shit like this you fucking imbecile?

>#LGBTP
This needs to be a hashtag we use.

Shut the fuck up you summer faggot

This plus Hebesexual instead of pedo.

#loveisageless

It's... Beautiful

*#loveistimeless
It sounds more poetic. Those landwhales will eat that shit up

bump for good idea

If yall really want to get shit done, dont let this steam die out, start spreading it asap and dont let it die out.

THIS.

bump post this EVERYWHERE

I think pedosexual is too strong of a word, it wont catch up! It will be detrimental! Can't we come up with a better word?

Timeless, absolutely halal

go for the steven universe fags they are the most guliible and most trickable on tumblr, ive seen it first hand because the fanbase is shit but the show is good and 99.99% of fans are stupid SJWs

kys

Do these words not inspire anyone at all? Am i the only one who notices Sup Forums is going to shit and actually has had positive experiences on here and want to see its former glory? like wtf Sup Forums. its not even bait at this point.

Let's spread this shit like cancer
I'm starting on /lgbt/ since they are fucking dumb and they will fall for it

Use HEBESEXUAL

Hahaha it's so bad that it makes it good

#LGBPT

#LoveIsAgeless

SPREAD THESE GLORIOUS IMAGES

Oh boy...

I like ageless more because it actually includes the word age, which is the main point.

Bump

Not on Sup Forums you fucking brick.

Good call

You idiot, you will screw this up.

These bitches dont care about points. If they did, they wouldn't be putting up a fight

hahahha I love you guys. you guys are my family.

m.reddit.com/r/self/comments/4pf7xy/i_believe_youtube_is_just_taking_advantage_of_the/d4khth5?context=3