Secrets bread, other blackmail guy get in here

Secrets bread, other blackmail guy get in here.

I coerced my ex gf into fingering her younger sister

Hot.

my cars friend tried to finger me in the back of my friends mom

How old was younger sister?

You rang? It's too bad the user never showed up to prove he actually knows the girl I blackmailed. I was seriously getting hard knowing I broke her down and turned her in to a slut.

I would have shared plenty of OC with him too.

Mmmmm is this her? I'm on mobile at the mo so can't post anything, would have to be clothed though.

Did you kek at the water on the pussy bit?

Was she awake? Did she enjoy it?

I helped me ex gf get fucked hard by a friend's dog

Yeah she was awake.
She complained, a lot but she admitted she liked it the few times that it happened

topkek about the water thing.

Yes that's her. I only posted about a quarter of the pictures and videos she took for me. I had keep some saved. I haven't posted anything on her in a while I was surprised that someone who knows her showed up in the thread, and spelled her name correctly to boot.

Awesome, got one of her pussy spread? So what's the platform you use?

I do, but I'm keeping the OC to myself for now. In case the user ever shows up.

Jumping into secrets bread again. Just wanted to thank Sup Forums, and especially secrets threads, for saving my life.

Good luck with your middle schooler. I mean that.

What was the site/app?

I use chat alternative

Never used and app, although I did use a program that let me record our webcam chat sessions.

I Cum in female friends coffees.
I also befriend traps on the Internet and buy them clothes and toys in exchange for pics and vids, this is the closest I've gotten to having a relationship. Doubt it's anything to do with the Cumming in drinks as I do this out of anger because of never being in a relationship or knowing love.

I don't even always record mine. But what do they know ;-)

Thank you. I am starting to worry though that this might have awoken something in me that I didn't even know existed. When her and I eventually do drift apart, I'm really afraid that I might actively try to do the same thing to another student, and I'll hate myself for it, and possibly kill myself.

That's... fine.

Do you befriend really feminine traps? Pics?

I'll not post any pics because they usually come on here and post stuff but without face pics, I wouldn't want to ruin it by posting stuff. Yeah very feminine, I know it's fucked but I find it easier to talk to them than real women.

How did it start? How does/did she react to cum?

Bamp for middle school

I caught my female boss masturbating in the office, but I was to fag to ask if I can help.

story pls...is she hot?

It feels like I've been greentexting a lot. Basically I had a female student I helped train for running. Before the school year ended, we got a little too close, and she blew me in the gym equipment room.

I warned her that I was going to ejaculate and tried to lightly push her away but she was dead set on having my jizz in her mouth.

The result is not unlike someone doing the cinnamon challenge. I felt so bad I had to use my teacher voice to tell her to spit it out.

She's ok. Late 40s and a real flirt.

>walk into office without knocking
>She's looking blushed and cross eyed
>user sniffs air and realize it smells of pussy
>stand and stare for a few seconds
>walk out
>go bathroom and fap

I'm imaging you as Jason Biggs and your boss as Shannon Elizabeth.

"Looks like you can use another hand."

Use my teacher voice. Nice.

Describe her looks

Dubs checked.

Yea its exactly as I saw it kek

shoulda asked her if u could lick her fingers... or maybe you should let her walk in on you ?

She's very flirty, she was showing me her new necklace yesterday, plunging down into her bewbs

why don't u fuck her then?>

She's not super super hot if that's what you were thinking. Closest comparison I have is an underaged Beata Undine.

what u gonna do when she tells her friends?

>be me
>be secretly a trap
>post a few pics of me in a trap thread
>a lot of fags want know me
>fags makes thread asking for me
>a week after friend says that he see me in Sup Forums and send me a pic of me in girl clothes
>he promise dont say anything
>fags makes threads of me yet
>one person that hate me see me in the catalog
>i hope that he dont say nothing

Murder her, obviously.

I'm just kidding. Come to think of it, her friends might believe her, but if she does, I'll likely deny it.

This guy would love you.

Here's one from college

>Be me, 19 years old
>Attending a small college in New England
>Placed in a small residence hall with 1 bathroom
>To make matters worse it's a single-person bathroom.
>Damn suitemates like to lock themselves in there and smoke up at night
>Start pissing in bottles because they're in there so long
>Piss_bottles_accumulate.jpg
>After about 4 months I've got 70+ bottles of piss, some of it is getting murkey...
>Towards end of semester, I realize I gotta do something about them
>Perfect_idea.webm
>Put all piss bottles in old suitcase. Almost doesn't fit
>Discreetly lug the suitcase to the bathroom around 4 AM. Damn thing had to be at least 50 lbs
>plop-in-garbage-can.exe
>9:30 AM I wake up to shouting in the hallway
>WHOS_SUITCASE_IS_THIS.aiff
>ohshit.jpg
>MFW campus security is walking up and down the hallway with my suitcase of piss
>Say it isn't mine
>They actually believe me
>PD shows up for a potential bomb threat
>MFW I realize someone thought my piss was a bomb
>MFW I see them going through the bag in the parking lot

And to this day I keep my silence about the time I was almost a terrorist and pissed off campus security and PD

So you got back at them for stealing your bathroom for 4 months.. by making them scared of a bomb for 5min?

Yeah you really showed them not to mess with you

when I was 12 I accidentally killed my pet mouse. I told everybody else I didn't know what happened to it.

I still feel terrible about that.

Mmmm could be an option. She's a bit of a power trip, so I think I'd be playing into her hands tbh

I didn't feed my pet snake for a long fucking time because I was a lazy fucker. Then it died..

Told everyone it was sick and died.

I'd be diamonds instantly, soon as her tongue touched the tip I'd blow

how did it even happen?

My science teacher blew me in 7th grade. She was 36, I was 13.

uh story please...

Shit that's hot. Long version?

Found my moms nudes on his phone and turns out they text each other she's married and I'm too beta to do anything about it

who's phone?

I've fapped to DAFU

Friends phone
sorry about that

I just recently kinda halfway cheated on my gf overseas. Anyone wanna hear the story? I'd love to get it off my chest.

It took a little while. I guess it was a bit of the shock that stopped me from blowing it sooner.

Read top line, it's the short version

Go ahead. This is what we're here for.

Dubs says green text that shit

Overseas from where? Tell us about your gf, and tell us about the person you cheated on her with.

Sure. Tell the story user

all good, is your mom hot?

She was going through a divorce, I was the only student who wasn't shitty to her...I hated everyone and started just staying in her classroom for lunch so I wouldn't have to deal with anyone. We got kinda close and talked about everything, and I told her I didn't know anything about sex, and she was kinda like "well, what do you want to know?"

I killed my iguana is a vat of pesticides. Told people I sold it.

Did she let you touch her boobs, or lick your nuts? Did you do anything else after that time?

Add my kik please its uchihararity

Have you done much else with her? Licked her pussy?

u hooked up at school?

Damn suck his dick?

Nothing really since that day. We're trying to go back to the way before at the moment. I'll be seeing her throughout the summer though, and then who knows.

I'd have to reciprocate the favour, them pizza pussies taste so good.

Used to fool around with the girl next door, we were both about 7 so didn't have much idea.

I felt her 'boobs' and fingered her a bit, she put ma dick in her mouth and played with my balls. She sat on top of me a did a bit of grinding. Come to think of it she had an older brother so maybe she knew what to do.

I find myself making up a lot of excuses for what I'm doing lately. The girl is at an age for sexual exploration. At least with me, I know I will make sure she can do so in a safe environment.

Well, shit. I didn't want to get you guys too excited. I'll go Shakespearan with this and tell you the ending first: This girl and I just cuddled and touched each other a bit during the night (one of those "boner in her clothed asscheeks" kind of sit-ee-ations), and in the morning I nibbled her ear, kissed/used my tongue on her neck, touched her body a little, and kissed her on the mouth once (I didn't like the mouth kiss. She initiated it.)

First greentext ever.

>am in Europe
>staying for a while as part of an educational thing
>had the opportunity to go to Paris alone
>fuckyeah.jpg
>meet a girl in the catacombs
>she's just shy of a 7/10. short (which I like)
>has a cute face that makes her approachable (which I like)
>who knew deep-Earth caves full of literally tons of bones would be a good place to pick up chicks?
>still not really planning on cheating, but I enjoy the company of pretty girls, and she's smart too
>she shows me around Paris
>once I get comfortable, I start dropping some fire jokes
>make her laugh a lot
>we end up drinking a 5 euro bottle of 12.5% alc. vol. wine on the Champs Elysees
>I'm already pretty drunk (don't drink much + lightweight) when we go get some Jack Daniels
>we get fucked directly up in the park
>have difficulty taking the Metro to her hotel room
>at some point we decide that we're both going to stay at her hotel room because we're lonely and it's Europe
>haven't mentioned my girlfriend
>it's late now, back on the street, she pulls out her phone to use Google maps to find her place
>go the wrong way
>stop at an intersection before crossing
>5'7" light skinned black fella comes up from behind, snatches her phone directly out of her hand, runs the other direction
>run a few blocks after him, but he's too fast + we're too drunk
>she calls her parents on my phone and explains everything
>we eventually take a taxi and get to the hotel

To be cont.

Under the guise of education ;-)

It's how I do it with the cam chat. Ease them into some light touching, as them if it feels nice, most say it's naughty or dirty.

Get them horny, then get them to start fingering. Soon as they have penetrated themselves they can normally be convinced to do more.

Just take it slow with her, rub oil on her, get her relaxed. God speed user, so jealous!

>we get in to her room
>thankgod.jpg
>I'm tired, stressed about the phone, and really excited to be able to hold a cute girl again while I fall asleep
>first thing's first, though
>we've been drinking a lot of poison during the night
>reminds me why I usually just smoke pot-i-juana
>I go throw up in the toilet
>she does the same a little bit afterward
>I hold her hair back for her
>she appreciates my kindness
>then, when I'm walking out of the bathroom, she takes off her tanktop to change
>I guess she had no bra under her jacket and shirt because HOT DAMN those are some nice tits
>have no idea how she hid them so well
>still, I look away because I'm really not trying to initiate full on sex or anything
>we end up cuddling, touching a little, and falling asleep
>it feels great
>but I feel kind of weird in the morning
>wake up to a call from her parents on the hotel phone
>doesn't mention that I'm there (for obvious reasons)

And fuck greentexting this part, because there's something deeper about it than just some simple affair. I can't convey that through greentext.

Basically, we cuddle a little more, and I ask her if she wants me to rub her back. I always do this for my girlfriend and she does the same for me, often after sex. I think I just missed that a lot.

Somewhat humorously and also somewhat tragically, I notice that I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm, like, super fucking good at giving backrubs to my long-time girlfriend. But that means that I have no idea on how to just give a general backrub. Like, I only know how to rub my girlfriends back.

The same problem arises when I hold this girl from behind and nibble her ear, and while kissing her neck, as I'm thinking she won't be into everything that me and my gf like.

I feel the need to keep asking her if she likes what I'm doing because I start to realize that I genuinely don't know what other women want,

This is way too long already. It's almost done though.

that homer u cunt...shakespear took that technique from Homer

go fuck yourself now.. u fucking peasant.(i can go shakespearan too)

I like to inject air into my urethra. You may remember me from the "penis farts" greentext

gonna need a greentext here user

After I get comfortable, I take a little control, putting her hand on the back of my head while I still hold her tight from behind and kiss her neck while we're laying there.

She's turned on at this point, and this is when she initiates a kiss on the mouth.

Which really became the moment that I realized I didn't want to kiss this girl. Not like that. It was too intimate. There's emotion in that.

I don't do it at first, but then I realize that even worse than kissing her is making her realize that something is off.

So I do. And it's really the only part I truly regret. The only part I can't get past just yet. The only part that really makes it unjustifiable to me.

I was lonely, and being able to show some affection and feel some in return was nice, maybe even necessary. But there's just something deeper about a kiss, guys. Something you may not even understand until you're in a similar situation. It sucked to give that intimacy to someone else. The rest seemed like harmless young attractive people fun. The kiss felt like an attempt at a connection. And I think that attempt felt nice in a way which is why I hate it.

Anyway, I stopped at that point. Her and I ended up filing a police report, finding the Apple store so she could wipe her stuff off her stolen phone remotely, and went to a nice cheap cafe. We looked at a museum, had some crepes, checked out the Eiffel tower a bit, and she went home, my fake phone number in her pocket. I feel bad about that too. I didn't want to hurt her, but I couldn't give my number to a girl who lives that close. Waaay too risky. In fact, she could probably already find me on Facebook if she wanted to.

Got drunk that night alone in Paris, but I had a lot of fun. Ended up high on weed, sharing my whiskey with a couple and a homeless guy with a guitar and played some music for them. Didn't get back to my guesthouse until 6:30 the next morning.

That's my story. Hope it didn't bore you too badly.

Thank you for the advice, I'll keep it in mind.

I'm still keeping the focus that I'm doing what's best for her. She has to initiate, and I have to make sure she knows what she wants at all times.

Whether it's because of me or not, I feel that she's yearning for intimacy, but isn't into guys her age because she feels that they're idiots.

I'll be going out with her again this weekend. Not sure if I should take her somewhere that's not romantic at all (like what I've been doing), or deliberately take her somewhere more akin to a dating spot to give her a chance to let off some... whatever it is that she has.

I once knew where 30k in robbery loot was buried.

I met this guy,many years ago, who was a fugitive. he was from guatemala but was living in arizona. had a gf who worked at a check cashing place.he'd subtly ask her things like how much money they held, when the armored truck would pick up the money, etc. he decided to he and this guy he knew would rob the place. dumbass decided to do it while his girl was on staff. they had 1 gun. they stuff a backpack with about 40k but of course the dumbass talked and the girl recognized his voice, even said his name. they take off, sirens close behind. they duck under an overpass and hide out there until the sun goes down,as the place is crawling with cops and a helicopter. the other guy lost his nerve and said to just give him some money so he could get the hell out of there, but he didn't want to be walking around with too much because if the cops stopped him they'd know. he takes like 5k and leaves. so now he's down there alone. decides he'll hide the money,law low for a bit,then come back. he takes a few thousand. finds a blue tarp, wraps it around the grey jansport backpack, and buries it under a huge rock under that overpass. around 30k give or take. so heads out to lay low at an old friend's place. and that's where i met him. of all the people there, i was the only 1 who spoke spanish, so i was the only one he could talk to. he confessed all this to me, adding that he wasn't going back for the rest, as he was too afraid that the cops found it and would be waiting for him to come back.plus they probably knew who he was since his girl heard him.So he told me exactly where to find it. name of the city,which overpass.but it's been so long I forgot.

My car fingered my friend in the back of my mom

Dubs makes it true

hi

drugged my daughter's friend once when she came for a sleepover for the purpose of rape. didn't follow through. fml

I lost my virginity to a high schooler. I was more than 10 years older than him. Not proud of the way I lost it.

Explain

Yeah. We couldn't really go anywhere else

I went down on her...we never did fuck. She was scared of getting caught.

i make shit up on Sup Forums.

Also, I got my sister pregnant.

didnt have it.

I got drunk last night and went to a gay sauna. I sucked a guys dick and he sucked mine and we kissed for like half an hour. Was the gayest thing I've ever done. I guess I am not straight anymore, but bi. I couldn't finish with him sucking my dick though so I ended up going and fucking a Bulgarian hooker (woman). It was an interesting night for sure.

I hope you at least fapped to her unconscious body

Met him through online gaming and found he lived nearby. Being a socially retarded, autistic female who never had a bf, I fell for him hard. We got together and did the deed. His parents found out though and even though it's legal where I live, I felt so ashamed and was threatened by them that I left him.

The sex wasn't anything great since he was nervous and couldn't cum even though we were at it for nearly 2 hours.

That sounds terrible.

Legal where you live?

He was at the age of consent exactly where I live.

how fucking convenient

>fuck you.

Care to share a nood?

Things are gettin' hot in here.

>jerkthatmeat.jpg