Hey Sup Forums. my girlfriend cheated on me. well, she's not in a relationship with anyone else. and hasn't been...

hey Sup Forums. my girlfriend cheated on me. well, she's not in a relationship with anyone else. and hasn't been. but she gets all frisky with the sexts with this guy. and she doesn't know i know. and she's sent him nudes on "accident." and it sucks. and i'm gonna confront her about it. what the fuck do i do? do i just drop her? she's always insisted that this guy is just a friend but i've always been paranoid and skeptical. should i give her a chance, and ask like "have you ever done anything like blah blah blah" or something like that. should i give her a chance to fess up? and if she lies to me again i drop her? or do i just leave her clueless? i dunno Sup Forums. i care about her but she evidently doesn't feel the same. i dunno. halp.

You should probably pray.

don't do that shit, that happened to me, i tried to confront her as well and i dropped her, the best thing to do is to ignore that shit, fuck her as long as you can and enjoy your time with her, thats the real deal yo

call me a bitch if you want but i don't love her just for the sex. i care about her. i truly do. and i'd never do anything like that to her. but she doesn't feel the same way, i guess. and she lies about it time and time again. i dunno. if it's not love like i thought it was i don't want to continue

No one sends nudes on accident you have to take into account that she
1.took it
2.attached the picture after looking for it
3.Saw it in the box and hit the send button
All while thinking "Yeah he's gonna like this". Drop her she doesn't respect you enough to tell you to your face and doesn't care about you as she should.

i suspect that she "accidentally" ticked his name on snapchat in addition to mine. it's arguably more likely accidental in that context, but i don't believe it for a second.

Are your names even close to each other? If she has some connection with this guy then it was intentional. And why was she thinking about him enough to click on his name while sending a nude to you? Maybe that last part was me over thinking the situation, but come on. Women don't send nudes by accident, it's like a priceless treasure to them.

Ive been with my girl for 7 years, and she did this to me with my friend....i confronted her and she lied time and time again but i saw the messages....and she broke down and said srry and she loves me....she did it again and i forgave her since she puked in front of me from crying so hard....and she hasnt done anything since but the thing is....i still dont trust her but i lover her with all my heart man....but i cant sleep anymore cause of me thinking if its still going on...my advice, having gone through this, is to suck it up and forgive the first time...but after, if it happens again my friend, if i could i would, dump her....trust me fam...

man you gotta be a badass, stop listening 'my chemical romance' and get real, get a job, then later get a better job, gain money, fuck hard,that's what i'm saying, love is overrated

You lost your trust to her. It will never be good again. Just broke up with her, nothing else.

Dump her now. Done. What kind of difficult question is this

Dump the bitch op

>sexting
>sending nudes
>not telling you

that's just cheating, you can call it like it is.
Confront her, she'll deny it, and then drop that you've seen the messages. Tell her you took photos of them even if you didn't.

Girls are much more likely to think of dirty texts as cheating than guys, and it's not something she's run past you. j

Fuck her shit up OP. Tell her, be firm but not unreasonable, make sure she knows how angry you are, and leave.

If she doesn't come back crying and apologising, she was going to end it with you anyway and you just beat her to the punch and got the moral high ground. If she does come back, you keep her on teh fucking ropes for a few days saying you're not sure something like that is forgiveable. Optionally take her back.

Taking her back also gives you a chance to get her to do something she'd never do before. Threesome, anal, whatever - something that will feel like she's debasing herself in apology.

Fucking cucks. So fucking pathetic. YOU should be the guy that girls are sending nudes to while their pussy ass bfs just let it happen.

YOU should be the guy fucking random girls that are in a relationship.

Pathetic fucks deserve to get cheated on.

i KNOW she's doing it. and she doesn't know i know. i found out about it kind of fraudulently, what if she gets pissed and cuts it off with me for snooping despite my potential forgiveness? i'm a forgiving guy i think.

if i ask her just out of the blue "have you been doing anything" and she insists she hasn't, i'll tell her i know. and then the fact that she tried to keep lying to me might be enough for me to end it. i really care about her and i can see past this if she tells me the truth and fucking stops with this bullshit.

i think i'm more just sad than mad that she lied to me. i dunno. i thought she trusted me. and stuff. humbug

Just leave her and remember that it's not your fault she's an immature cunt who can't realize a good thing.

Don't beat yourself up. She'll simply ruin your trust. You can do better, and I promise you will.

>the very credible bluster of an insecure virgin

The problem is your friend, you have to smash his face, not because you can do it, probably it's stronger than you, but because if you do nothing, you are fucked, your bitch is not gonna change if she can't stop sending node pics to others

You can forgive her after you dump her and cut contact

what sucks even more is that i've been so fuckin clueless, bros. i've been suspicious of this guy forever and she's insisted that it's been nothing but i know now it's not. i'm such a fucking idiot.

i considered forgetting i ever saw anything. just to ride this out. but i can't fucking see past this. all the lies and the deception. i am a bitch, but it's alright. i'll be alright on my own, despite the months and months.

Dump her, don't tell her why, fuck her sister, mom, cousin and best friend

and i have no one to trust with it besides strangers on fucking Sup Forums. man i am a loser

when you're paranoid and skeptical with plenty of reasonable evidence to back it up, it's understandable grounds for a break up. being scared and jealous all the time isn't healthy, and she's caused it with shifty behavior and a significant breach in trust, whether or not she's actually cheated or meant to send nudes or not.

I say, tell her as much as you feel is necessary about your feelings, but dump her. There's plenty more fish in the sea. Caring, horny, loyal, funny and beautiful fish with round asses and perfect tits that provide great conversation and stimulation.

Im going to be blunt but very sincere. Do not pussyfoot around, if she starts to get pissy or starts yelling, give her a firm smack across the cheek. Dont fucking punch her face in, dont backhand her, just a good old fashioned smack. Hold her shoulder and speak firmly to her. This asserts your dominance & will get to her 100%. She will drop the attitude/anger, and 50-50 chance she'll be a waterfall down there.

Women are very vocal about "hating" violence against women, but they are all hypocrits and instinctually love being "manhandled". They just hate admitting that nature can still control them.

Trust me man, if she gets pissy & you back down, things will just get increasingly worse. Eventually she will "accidentally" gag on some dudes cock.

Oh, and if she does not get aggressive, dont fucking smack her! Also dont pussyfoot, go ahead and be firm/angry until she gets the point. Too much and she might just run out the door, but the perfect amount will make her hate herself & want to restore your trust.

Goodluck man

Dumping her isn't going to solve anything for you. She's just going to go fuck that guy while you try sadly to get another girlfriend and feel lonely.

Keep being with her but treat her like shit. Try meeting other people. Only break up when you have an exit strategy.

It's tough.

this is good advice. as far as i know it's been a lie from the start. but i don't believe that. i believe she loves me like she says she does. or at least she did at one point. but apparently she loves this guy too. or maybe she does it for kicks. i hope she tells me the truth. i hope i'm able to set a serious mood like "this is fucking it so be honest." i hope this whole thing doesn't go south. i care about her, i do. i'm kind of a pussy (in general) but i'll put my fucking foot down if i can. thanks

Do like I did, fuck her mom before she does anything so after she does fuck you over, you feel you had the upper hand from the beginning. Even if she cheated on you, like mine did, I still fucked her mom which is better.

Also you sound really young or inexperienced. Trust me when I tell you that you may think she is the only girl for you or your in love, you will look back on this bitch later and realize she was just a bitch and not even worth the stress of being with her. Fuck her, fuck her mom, her friends, who ever you can now, and then leave her before she can leave you!

Chill bro it's not your fault you're being cheated on. Just dump her and carry on.

dump her and don't think twice. if you confront her she will just make up some excuse to get you back or blame it on you.

i know she's not "the one" and if she is that'd be fuckin shocking at this point. i know there are plenty of fish in the sea and all that. maybe i'm just coming to terms with the fact that what i thought was a good thing is not the good thing i saw from my perspective. fuck

do NOT do this. She will probably call the police in anger. You will probably have nothing happen to you (unless you leave a visible mark), but you will get fucking hassled by the cops. Also, the way this user describes how this "asserts your dominance" is just as cringeworthy as feminists talking about how man spreading is a dominance display

This. He is so right. This is what they will do. They will try to say it's something else. Thing is she probably has fucked this guy and others bro, she sounds like most cunt bitches that cheat. She may be lining up her next guy and preparing to dump your ass. Dump her first.

yeah i couldn't hit her. but i'll be firm. and stern. and shit.

Its gonna be tough man, the second she crys and says shes sorry youre going to feel it in your gut & chest, youll think to yourself "this is enough" but dont stop yet. Girls will use those first tears in an attempt to get you to cave in and tell her its okay.

Keep focused, keep a clear mind and analyze every second. Once you get past the point where you feel bad you will be able to see the perfect moment to stop and give her a warming hug. She'll most likely cry into your shoulder, if sincere youll end up with a snot soaked shirt.

Even if you could hit her, you shouldn't. I don't say that because its "morally wrong", I say that in your best interest of not getting fucked with by Johnny Law and/or a crazy female.

If the trust is broken, move on. How you break it off is up to you, but don't make things bad for yourself

just tell her if she wants to be with him go do it, but not in angry tone or like a childish just straight up. and if she goes then your free from a trifling bitch, and if she stays then youve got a chance to fix shit... im no expert but its what i would do

i'm sorry, alex

'cold, barely controlled rage' is the look you're going for.

You don't have to hit her, but she has to know you want to and you're just holding yourself in check.

Don't cry, don't be needy and ask if you've done anything wrong. Just state facts, and calmly knock any arguments she has down. any excuse she comes up for it can be answered with something like 'and that gives you the right to cheat does it'?

Make her cry, be merciless, and leave while she's still sobbing. if you eventually take her back she has to remember how fucking terrible this was.

>women "i love bad boys i dont know why"
>get smacked to fuckhell
>ride his cock harder than evrr

The majority stay with the asshole too.Women are stupid

be like based CHIP and fucking catch her in her lie on text, and post the chat screenshots in real time. make her grovel and beg because she got caught then befuckingstonecold like based CHIP going aloha mode

i just want to see if she'll be honest with me. i think this relationship is facing a dead end anyway. i won't end it without giving her a chance. not that the chance is worth anything.

i'm going to bring it up in a way that's not too suspicious. and if she admits it, that's good. it means she trusts me. but if i have to admit my snooping, then she'll be pissed, but hopefully remorseful. maybe we can patch things up. maybe she'll learn her lesson or something. i'm optimistic; here's hoping.

i didn't do anything sneaky to find out. i didn't look at her phone or whatever. she TOLD ME her password on the site where she usually talks to him. she never told me NOT TO login or to look. maybe she wanted me to find out all along. i have no idea.

bah

This is perfect, the only part Id be concerned about is the timeframe after leaving. Gotta be careful that picfag doesnt weasel in and give her a warm comforting cock.

Nice pasta faggot

I just spent the night with and kissed a girl on the neck a little in bed in Paris. We didn't do anything beyond that, and yet if my girlfriend finds out, I wouldn't try to keep her. You wanna know why? Because even though I love my gf like crazy and want to stay with her forever, my actions obviously show that our relationship isn't worth as much to me as it should be.

Your relationship isn't worth enough to her. Don't try to hold on to someone who doesn't value you as a person. Drop that. She'll be happier in the end too.

Sonetimes girls do that (well guys too to be fair) in hopes that they get caught, it eases the stress on their shoulders.

if she is genuinely into OP, that isn't too much of a risk. she'll be terrified of making things worse.

If she is only with him out of convenience, sure. But it's over in that case anyway. This way OP got to leave the relationship in the best way possible: in control and with the moral high ground.

listen up OP, heres what you do. take a lesson from fucking Chip. you act like you dont know anything at first, and instead troll her by acting like you may have fucked someone else

Get rid of her. Move on with your life and focus on making yourself happy. And if it so pleases you get another piece of ass later on that stays faithful. You have to show these sluts you don't fuck around.

nah. i don't wanna be an asshole. that puts me at her level, even if not as low. i'd prefer to take the high road on this one... maybe the middle road. i just don't wanna be a dick because then her and i are both pricks. me to a much lesser extent. but still.

I've been there OP. your way will give her the high ground and a chance to throw it back at you and make it your fault. She's already lied to you about this, she'll probably try to avoid blame if she can.

'looking at her phone' isn't snooping when it turns out to be completely fucking justified. This wasn't you being untrusting, this was her being untrustworthy and you figuring that out. Do not let the conversation go to anything about why you were looking at texts, that is misdirection.

I woulda fucked the paris whore, just clain she rapped me if my ball & chain found out

I miss chip.

chip was the best fucking guy. I wonder what he's doing right now.

i won't let her play the victim card. you're absolutely right. i was being mischievous to find out about it but she was being mischievous in our fucking relationship. i think her bullshit outweighs mine.

Probably balls deep in a 9/10 girls ass while her 10/10 sister rims his ass

holding on to her will only lead to more pain. break up with her and begin the journey of getting better. this is gonna suck but the truth is she doesn't care about your feelings, only hers.

you need to get her to admit it herself. so you say you might have cheated, because you know she did. she will deny everything probably, then you can say you saw the texts or someone told you what was going on. am i the only one who remembers how epic Chip was?

Coming from the perspective of someone in a similar situation, except I'm the outside guy receiving nudes, yes, you should dump her. The girl I talk to is a total whore and will probably fuck me soon. Don't let yourself get cucked like that OP, break it off now.

OP you can end things now and maybe one day if you both truly loved each other she will come back into your life.

Sounds dumb but it happened to me

to the best of my knowledge she hasn't fucked him. or done anything sexual with him. so it's kind of weird if i said "yeah i fucked some girl" without knowing. i'll just apply what i know for a fact to the situation. maybe she'll admit it. or act like the victim. but i'll let her know i know.

i might just stick to my original...plan. to ask. but this is plan b, i guess. we'll see how i feel tonight.

OP im sorry to say but your relationship is over if your girl is sexting other dudes. thats not a girl worth keeping man, if you stay with her you are only prolonging the inevitable . the trust is already destroyed in the relationship. you cant get that back

OP do this shit on text and watch her desperation as she breaks down trying to stay with you

i didnt see the thread but i wanna see it it seems epic pls keep posting

it was pretty great. chip is a got amongst men.

>to the best of my knowledge
this is EXACTLY what happened to chip man. he got her to admit her cheating that he didnt even know about. and he was just suspicious, he didnt have hard evidence like you do. if your girlfriend is sending nudes to other dudes, she has already fucked them or is at the stage where she would agree without a second thought if they initiated

FINNISH HER

You need to drop that bitch. She's obviously not emotionally invested. You need to have the self respect to say "you don't respect me, so I'm not going to let you be in my life this close to me." If you don't respect yourself enough to do that, she'll never respect you either, and neither will any other woman you date afterward. There are good women out there who will treat you like an actual human being and not just an option.

it was epic, it happened on valentines day. basically chip was pissed that his girlfriend blew him off for valentines day after he had set up a nice dinner and stuff at his house. then he found out his gf had lied about having work on valentines day, he was suspicious of a dude that she kept going to his house to work on school projects, so he trolled her making her think he started fucking some hot chick, then said he knew everything that she did (he didnt know shit, he actually felt kind of bad leading her on like that but Sup Forums was merciless with the requests), then the poor bastard got the shock of his life when his gf actually confirmed she was cheating on him, he posted to Sup Forums that he was in shock, and not expecting her to actually have done anything, he was just a bit mad she wasnt spending so much time with him. anyway, after that, he told his gf the whole thing was a Sup Forums troll, he made everything up, and she just got tricked into confessing to shit he didnt even know about. chip savagely dumped her and dropped the mic like a boss

Just tell her you know about the sexts, and that she has betrayed you. Dump her, cut off all contact, and never speak to her again.

damn i got rewarded with trips twice for my chip story retelling! let me see if i can organize the screen caps in order and i will make a thread to honor our based chip

thanks brudda!

OP what's your area code I want to make sure this thread isn't about me lol

Pls do fam

5Gtfo42

Not that I really care lol

But a girl recently sent me nudes on "accident"

they do that shit all the time. It's a way of gauging your interest without seeming like too much of a slut.

do you have a twitter? whats the first letter of your username?

Full Chip Story Pls

Nevermind this girl is on Snapchat.

death?

>Its never "on accident".

>OP, dump her ass first. When she asks why, tell her you are not the sharing type and that your girlfriend is not to be some classless bitch that will go and show naked pictures of herself to the next dude that comes along. Throw in that you passed on a lot of opportunities out of love and care for her and that seeing as how she shows nudes to the first dick that comes along, you really wish you had not wasted your time and emotions with a girl (does not deserve to be called woman 4 acting like this) that rewards your love and dedication with treachery.

Tell her she has 24 hours to come get her shit from your place before you throw it out in a trash bag.

Nah Sup Forumsro I wasn't the culprit I don't even have a twitter also I don't get the death refrence

m8 pls post the rest of the screenshots if u have em this is golden

hang on i am sorting them, there are like 20 and im trying to name them in order so i can post in order

Reason for this btw: If you wishy washy thru this, she will know she can walk all over you and you are fucked. And it is the tied to the bedpost forced to see some niggere plow her kind of fucked that I am talking about.

Not only that, letting it slide also devaluates your stock when it comes to other women in your life. They will look at the situatio and go : what a dumbass.

Wimminz talk. They know. They always know what is going on in each others lives. And you do NOT wanna act like a moodle. That is how you end up castrated and her bitch for the rest of your biological life.

sweet thanks man

im almost done, looks like i might be missing one or two

no matter. still epic reheated bread.

thanks everyone for the advice. maybe i'll be back tonight, but i doubt anyone will remember this measly thread. have a good morning, everyone.

see you in hell :)

Put chip in thread name

If you are sure she cheated just leave her, don't even confont her, nothing to win here

will do, sorry its taking so long im searching to see if i saved some of the caps in different folders

gl user

bump. poast link to new thread here plox.

well i'm not gonna confront her for like 12+ hours. so cant really do that

No, I meant for the Chip posts.

I had understood youd be coming back later OP.

my chip thread is UP, come bump it before it dies plz