>Bethesda was one of my favorite vg companies
>want fallout 4 for my PC, but don’t want to pay fucking $60
>Decide to download it as a torrent somewhere online
>I have shitty internet so the thing takes 2 days to download
>finally ready to play fallout 4
>launch fallout4.exe
>game window opens
>Error. I’m missing 2 dll files
>No big deal, download that shit in 64 bit.
>launch game
>Error, will not start the game
>Okay, open the data file and make sure everything is Feel Good Inc.
>launch game
>Takes me to main screen
>Start a new game
>Fucking stretched meshes and textures EVERYWHERE
>Re-install game and dll files
>same thing
>triggered.jpg
>Assume the torrent doesn’t work
>im done with all this shit, I’ll just buy the fucking thing
>Buy game on steam
>take your $60, Bethesda, you cash-draining player-playing cunts
>takes another two whole fucking days to install
>finally get to play
>decide to put a few mods in first
>finally done
>launch game
>Game begins, Im so excited
>Customize character
>spent 2 hours making him look like the most badass motherfucker you’ve ever seen
>Move my character a foot
>Stretchedtextures.esp
>screaming internally
>re-install game
>same thing
>screaming externally
>try to downgrade and play an earlier version
>same thing
>im so infuriated that close my laptop and slam my fist into it
>pic related
>rip in pieces, computer screen (windows 10 so it's shit anyways)
>finally decide to bitch about it online
>turns out a lot of other people have the same thing and Bethesda has no plans of fixing it
>Bethesda was one of my favorite vg companies
>was

>shitty pc
>ranges when graphics card cant handle it
most probably an older graphics card model or just AMD which has crappy drivers anyway

>Destroying computer hardware in a fit of rage because muh vidya wasn't running properly
It's because you were trying to run a modern video game on a laptop's integrated graphics card.

Pic related, it's you.

kek i know

>tries to steal a game
>doesn't work
>buys game
>doesn't work
>has shit lap top
>ISGAMESFAULT.png
Nigga do me a favor and diaf

just get a refund homo.

idk literally the only thing wrong was the stretched textures. the fps was great, it was very well responsive, had quick loading times, ect.

i did

Could of just dealt with it instead of violently sperging out. Research your problems for games with your set up btw.

the textures are screwed up because the card is incapable of handling certain functions since it never had them to begin with. What you see is a side effect when the card tries to handle something it wasnt designed to

kek i could've but there were other things in my life that were pissing me off as well. also, i really was drinking.
>drunken autistic
half right

>Playing ever a game in a laptop
You need a real pc.

The fuck is wrong with you. Breaking a computer that expensive because you're upset. an hero before you shoot up a nightclub

What do you expect from a moron who can't pirate a game

anger issues. daddy fuck me too hard.

I do, but i also want a new car.

I did pirate it. It just doesn't work on that old shit tier computer. I was getting a new one anyways.

You really should keep with consoles, if you can't do something so simple as keeping drivers updated or checking the minimum requirement for the game

>Bethesda
>lap top
Those are your problems friendo

>be me
>play on console
>everything runs fine
>see thread
>mfw

Console master race.

>one
breaking shit because angry just such a fucking beta thing to do. Especially when the solution was easily resolvable. Please end yourself.

This honestly; fuck consoles but I'm not a fucking retard.

kek i was with consoles for a while, i didnt know too much about computers back then.

hi just buy fo4 on ebay, i got my copy for 23 dollars, just make sure it says int he listing it has the code/key

have fun with the downgraded graphics, if thats your thing then good on you

>be me
>play on desktop PC
>everything runs at 1440p 60fps
>mfw

Get shit on, console faggot.

And you don't know now. please leave.

user plz you are hurting my feelings

>paid $60 for a SHIT game thats been out for awhile and should not still be at $60
>when the steam sale is literally a week and a half away
>playing games on laptops
>ever
You broke your multi-hundred dollar laptop over a $60 game.

protip: fallout new vegas wasn't even made by bethesda and it turned out to be 10x the game fallout 3 was
>im a diehard FO3 fan, too

Also, need I remind you about Skyrim and how incredibly bleak it was after you did the good stuff. No replay value at all with Skyrim.

console fuckboys is what holds back graphics and gaming potential

>dur I need my graphics dumbed down because I chose to pay $400+ for a shitbox that will break in 1-1 1/2 years when I could've used that money to buy a decent gaming computer that would last for 5+ years

hahaha yeah i dont. the thing is, i have money but im greedy as fuck. call me a jew. except for when it comes to cars. ive spent way too much on cars.

>implying graphics effect how much enjoyment a vidya offers

Pic related, it's pc autists itt

>playing Fallout 4
kill yourselves

i basically did the first part of what's above, worked fine on my laptop, except the game was shit. uninstall wasteofspace.exe
>was

>spend $2500 on a PC
>outdated by the time the mail arrives
>playing minecraft and terraria
>MUH GRAFX
>mfw

>start a thread about my lack of any brain cells when it comes to computers
>start a race war
how did I do that

better graphics only adds to the enjoyment, but why settle for less? Besides i hate the analog controls and autoaim..... kinda ruins the game

PS graphics matter, if they didnt, they wouldnt be pumping out better cards and consoles

apparently you know nothing about computers

your right, performance affects enjoyment more, and consoles can't stumble their way past fucking "cinematic" 30 fps

I spent $700 on mine last year and play plenty of modern games such as The Witcher 3.

Oh and
>lol outdated
is never a good argument, because it's marketing bullshit and nothing more.

they matter to people who don't play a game for the game. people need graphics only because their lack of any metal functionality makes it so they can't be engrossed in the game. They need it to look real in order for them to experience it. nad thats really sad if you ask me.

his console will be outdated even faster but the devs purposely downgrade graphics for the game so they still barely work

kys

> he still plays vidja instead of training and fucking bitches all day

>trying to play fallout4 on a laptop
not even those trips can hide the stupidity you possess op.
but i understand your struggle.

fallout 4 wont even start with my intel processor. its a known bug and nothing is being done.

>spent 2 hours making him look like the most badass motherfucker you’ve ever seen
If you spend more than 3 minutes on any character customization screen, you're doing it wrong.

>he still plays vidya instead of mastering the ways of the blade

then what the fuck is character customization for? some people enjoy having a "unique" character to play as.

computer broke, but at least you got trips.

>rant about autism problems

you dont understand social interpretation then.... why do you think they implemented emoticons? its to better convey the emotions and feelings. The same applies to graphics.... the better the graphics the better you can depict emotions, effects, traits, functionality etc.

graphics is just a way to make the games better.... doesnt mean the older games are worse because of outdated graphics, i still play classical xcom even thou i also own the xcom enemy unknown.

I spent 1200 on mine and I can max anything I throw at it.

Planetside 2 on "true ultra" at 1080p, 200+ people per battle at 120fps

GTA V ultra at a solid 60 fps in 1080p

Ark: Survival Evolved at 1080p, on ultra at a steady 45 fps

>bethesda
HAHA

wew lad learn to contorl your rage

>he still plays vidya instead of studying the bible, and dedicating his life to better himself and the others.

I mean, Bethesda does suck, but it isn't their fault that your computer is shit. Sorry... WAS shit.

dun mak funuv mi awdism

Sounds like op has a shitty computer ive never had problems when i got the game.

eh most the games I enjoy on my penis 4 actually do 60, though the main reason why I wanted a ps4 was because muh nostalgia and decent exclusives, but a lot of the developers I cared for are honestly fucking up. Uncharted 4 had okay story telling, prolly one of the better ones, but ND fell to laughable shitty feminist ways with character writing for females, and the multiplayer is 60fps sure thx ND but it's literally not fun, just a magical noob hand holding experience. So with that and other failures/letdowns I kinda just wanna go to PC already yanno?

Breaking a laptop because a shitty game isn't running? Dad hit you too hard, Aspie?

I play STALKER on my laptop tbh
Just at uni when a lecture is boring or something though

>witcher 3
>modern
Pick one faggot

no one plays that shit so no frame lag

>new car
>new
fucking kill yourself.

yup and he fucked me harder

plz you are hurting my feelings so much

>witcher 3 release date 19 May 2015
>expansion came out a few weeks ago
>not modern

>thinks that a game that is barely over a year old isn't modern
>thinks no one plays Planetside 2, GTA V, or Ark
>being this retarded

I bet. He had to show dominance because you were breaking shit like the faggot you are.

he showed dominance by breaking me kek

Thanks, user

Fucking kids these days, I swear.

No prob, fam.

the problem with pc is that it requires constant software maintenance and hardware updating.
consoles are good for at least 3-5 years.

now all the maintenance might seem fun to someone who finds computers interesting. but most gamers dont care about software and just want to play games. thats what consoles are for.

>casual gamers
yep

Look at these two PC faggots about to suck each others dicks. A fancy motherboard wont make your dicks any bigger. Brb gonna go play a few rounds of zombies on 360 with my girl and then get laid.

Faggots.

All of yall faggots are fucking dumb. Go outside. So much more to do out there.

>constant hardware updating
>requires
Nah, that's only if you want the absolute best graphics ever. My roommate has a 6 year old PC with a mid-range GPU from 2 years ago that plays modern games just fine.

>Nigger "some fags in settlement need an hero, I'll mark it on your map fag"
>Brotherhood of Nazis
>baaaaaaaasston
>find son as 60year old man
>pick between 4 fag groups
>kill other groups
>become an hero

SAVED YOUR TIME. NO NEED TO PLAY ANYMORE.

all you faggots should start using your brain. work on that. there's so much more going on up there.

whats the problem with casual gaming?

when it comes to pc gaming. most faggots are all about getting the absolute best graphics ever.

That's real neato. Too bad I work 8 - 5, 5 days a week, a real shame that I live a life that isn't controlled by video games.

I'd love to sit and debate this with you, but I have work in about an hour. I hope you enjoy fucking your hand

>Protip: Switch hands half way through, it feels amazing.

Bethesda's games have been bugged to shit for years, quite frankly you deserve it for not realizing sooner

>a lack of appreciation for the game and its potential.
>not gettin gud

Right, but don't try to pass that off as "required hardware updates" that everyone must take part in as a gaming PC owner.

smash your laptop into a million pieces and mail that shit to them.

Go clean some high school bathroom ya fuckin homo

Ur nvidia will be shit by the end of the day

not really... but if the game devs werent catered so much towards consoles because they fear piracy, the consoles wouldnt have any decent games or would have some broken ass ports with seriously downgraded graphics

>buying any shitty game made by that shitty company other than oblivion

I scooby dooby doo.

The jews at Bethesda thank you for your money for their free roam Sims game.

the entire thread and nobody has CHEK'D

>Console peasant be mad as fuck

checked

>drops my laptop
>makes a fake story about how I broke it
>fallout 4 works just fine on it
>mfw the bait was obvious to nobody

fair enough. updates are not required.
but im sure pc gamers will consider you no better than a console gamer if youve got an outdated pc. its those "master race extreme graphics" type people that ruin it for everyone

Hahaha have, get fucked fag got.
Karma for illegally downloading games. Stop being a fucking pleb and buy games so the companies can actually make money instead of the game industry turning to shitty mobile games that actually make money.

Graphics 100% matter. Stay ignorant, since it's probably the only argument you have.

I don't encounter too many of those. Most PC gamers just recognize that all PCs are superior to consoles, and not just because of superior hardware and graphics.

this kek you were all played

perhaps my idea of a pc gamer is all fucked then.
warped by idiots on the internet.
ill reconsider my attitude towards pc gamers in the future. but i will still disagree that pcs are superior to consoles. they are just two different mediums for enjoying a companies game.

its like saying graphite on paper is superior to oils on canvas. both pc and consoles cater to different types of people and its silly to even compare them. both have their pros and cons and it all comes down to personal taste.